[ROM][13.0][OnePlus 7T Pro][OFFICIAL] crDroid v9.14 [20240225]

Search This thread

Mörlin

Nov 22, 2022
Hey, I've moved from DerpFest(A12) now to your drCroid ROM, saw you have A13, I updated the recovery to your latest .img & .zip (both for Android 13) but I quickly noticed that the touch doesn't work in the recovery, so in the finished installed ROM. I can't put in the PIN, no touch.
So I downgraded to crDroid 8 (A12) and it works fine.
Tried it again, but had no touch :(

Do you have any advice for me?

I'm enjoying your ROM and Work so far (in A12)

I have the OnePlus 7T Pro (to be completely sure, I know it's the forum for 'hotdog')

Diatomix98

Jun 24, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Hey, I've moved from DerpFest(A12) now to your drCroid ROM, saw you have A13, I updated the recovery to your latest .img & .zip (both for Android 13) but I quickly noticed that the touch doesn't work in the recovery, so in the finished installed ROM. I can't put in the PIN, no touch.

I have the OnePlus 7T Pro (to be completely sure, I know it's the forum for 'hotdog')
Read the instructions in op. You have to be on oos12 first before flashing this rom.

MAkram9008

Jul 23, 2019

Have you done that ? ⬇️
From crDroid 8 (or other custom ROM) to crDroid 9

Warning:
People ask the question: "Is it possible to update crDroid 8 firmware to crDroid 9 while keeping the data"? Yes it is possible. But, after the update, there may be problems with some programs or the system. Therefore, I highly recommend doing a "clean" install.

Pre-installation:
  • Download latest vendor firmware, recovery image and latest crDroid 9 firmware (Download)
Installation:
1) Backup your data to PC, OTG flash drive...
2) Enter to fastboot mode (From system: Restart... -> Bootloader. Or with the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power).
3) Unpack vendor firmware zip file. We go into the unpacked folder and run the Update-firmware.sh file (if you have Linux installed) or Update-firmware.bat (if you have Windows) from the Administrator account. We follow the instructions of the installer step by step and make sure that everything is done without errors. At the end of the script program, the phone will reboot into recovery mode.
After the first start of recovery, the screen will not perceive pressing the screen. To navigate through the menu, use the volume buttons and the Power button to confirm the selection.
4) (You can skip this step if you decide to save the data) Now tap Factory Reset, then Format data / factory reset and continue with the formatting process. This will remove encryption and delete all files stored in the internal storage, as well as format your cache partition (if you have one).
5) On recovery main page tap Apply update -> Apply from ADB
Now sideload <rom_filename>.zip using command:
Code:
adb sideload <rom_filename>.zip
If getting message Signature verification failed click Yes. You'll see process stuck on 47%, Don't worry you'll get Success message just wait.
6) Once you have installed everything successfully, click the back arrow in the top left of the screen, then “Reboot system now”.

Reactions: Mörlin

iamraan

Jan 3, 2019
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hi! even after flashing the recovery image to both the slots, I am unable to reboot to recovery and it boots to fastboot mode again.

I am on Oneplus 7T pro, coming from OOS 12.1

Can someone please help?

MAkram9008

Jul 23, 2019
There is some sort of network lag , for example the messages in online messaging apps are sent few seconds later after I send them, the web pages are slower in loading and the network signal is weaker, does this have something to do with the Rom as I didn't face any of this with Lineage os 19?

Another problem is using the recents button to switch between the latest couple of apps it also lags a bit ..

Thanks and appreciating your effort, I am reporting the bugs so you can work on them when you have time 👍👍👍

Last edited:

Repear88

Aug 29, 2014
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Just installed the ROM from OOS12, and I am pretty sure I read everything correctly 10 times, but my touchscreen was not working at first boot. So I guess the post for installation instructions From official ROM Android 12 to crDroid 9 needs to be updated.

Good job for the ROM tho, a lot of useful settings, very fluid ... (y)(y)

I am on widevine L3, did I do something wrong ? Is there a way to get L1 ?

Thank you !

PS: I think I found a small bug: When using fingerprint sensor on screenoff + facial recognition activated, the fingerprint sensor is extremly fast and it unlocks the screen before the front camera pops up entirely. And then the camera stays up and does not goes down. If I slow down the unlocking (by mis-positioning my finger for exemple) and wait for the camera to be fully up, then even if I unlock with my finger and not my face, the camera goes back down.
For the moment the workaround was to use the setting to only pop the camera when I slide up and not everytime I unlock the screen.

iHaveOP7TPro

Nov 27, 2022
Just installed the ROM from OOS12, and I am pretty sure I read everything correctly 10 times, but my touchscreen was not working at first boot. So I guess the post for installation instructions From official ROM Android 12 to crDroid 9 needs to be updated.
I followed the instructions for "From official ROM Android 12 to crDroid 9" and also got the touchscreen not working as well. I'm currently stuck on the blue "Hi there" screen with the yellow Start button. The power button, volume buttons, and alert sliders work but I can't power off the phone by holding down the power button. PC recognizes device as "HD1911" under Portable Devices, but can't do anything else. MSM Download Tool doesn't recognize the connection so I can't flash anything. Does anyone have any advice?

Repear88

Aug 29, 2014
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I followed the instructions for "From official ROM Android 12 to crDroid 9" and also got the touchscreen not working as well. I'm currently stuck on the blue "Hi there" screen with the yellow Start button. The power button, volume buttons, and alert sliders work but I can't power off the phone by holding down the power button. PC recognizes device as "HD1911" under Portable Devices, but can't do anything else. MSM Download Tool doesn't recognize the connection so I can't flash anything. Does anyone have any advice?
Hi, you should be able to reboot if you hold the power button long enough. That's what I did.
Then entered fastboot and flashed the firmwares.

My touchscreen was working after this.

iHaveOP7TPro

Nov 27, 2022
It doesn't work for me for some reason, I've held the power button down long enough (over a minute) that eventually the screen dims and then turns off. Not sure what other options are available besides letting the power drain.

iHaveOP7TPro

Nov 27, 2022
Thank you!! That actually got me on the right path to resolving this.

1. Force shut down by holding Volume Up + Power for ~10 secs.
2. Press Volume Down + Power for ~10 secs until bootloader screen shows up.

After this point, I followed steps provided from the crDroid recovery screen to Format Data / Factory Reset, Apply update, and Sideload rom_filename.zip.

dekadude

Mar 23, 2013
I am debating with myself to get this or Xtended rom, basically I want a barebones ROM but ideally at very least has easy options for advanced reboot/power off, easily change icons on front like battery percentage rather than a image, change the icon used for signal strength.

Added with one that is usable with apps that detect custom roms.

Any feedback?

MAkram9008

Jul 23, 2019
T
I am debating with myself to get this or Xtended rom, basically I want a barebones ROM but ideally at very least has easy options for advanced reboot/power off, easily change icons on front like battery percentage rather than a image, change the icon used for signal strength.

Added with one that is usable with apps that detect custom roms.

Any feedback?
This Rom has all these features already... Lineage OS is good too and has these features with less customizability

ShevT

Feb 1, 2011
Russia
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 7T Pro
===== 20221130 =====

WARNING!!!

Before installing this update, you must manually update Recovery.
Otherwise, you will get an error at the end of the update.

* Switch to erofs
* Kernel 4.14.300
* Kernel: Many performance and battery related improvements
* Added refresh rate tile
* Added Power menu styles
* Calculator: Material you
* Settings: Add toggle for connectivity check
* Fixed issue with DeskClock not playing alarm sound if increasing sound option is used
* Updated clock widget to Monet colors
* Added option to toggle netflix devices spoofing
* Fix WifiInjector instance exception if WifiService disabled
* Fix NullPointerException when starting app with old ApplicationInfo
* Fixed black screen after DOZE
* Reworked some PixelPropUtils props
* Launcher: Update icons from lawnicons
* Launcher: Fix spacing and colors related to All Apps header
* Launcher: Disable all caps from Personal and Work tabs
* Use framework FOD dimming
* Some other fixes here and there
* Updated translations

>> Download link <<
or OTA update

================
Donate for my work

iamraan

Jan 3, 2019
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 7T Pro
===== 20221130 =====

WARNING!!!

Before installing this update, you must manually update Recovery.
Otherwise, you will get an error at the end of the update.

* Switch to erofs
* Kernel 4.14.300
* Kernel: Many performance and battery related improvements
* Added refresh rate tile
* Added Power menu styles
* Calculator: Material you
* Settings: Add toggle for connectivity check
* Fixed issue with DeskClock not playing alarm sound if increasing sound option is used
* Updated clock widget to Monet colors
* Added option to toggle netflix devices spoofing
* Fix WifiInjector instance exception if WifiService disabled
* Fix NullPointerException when starting app with old ApplicationInfo
* Fixed black screen after DOZE
* Reworked some PixelPropUtils props
* Launcher: Update icons from lawnicons
* Launcher: Fix spacing and colors related to All Apps header
* Launcher: Disable all caps from Personal and Work tabs
* Use framework FOD dimming
* Some other fixes here and there
* Updated translations

>> Download link <<
or OTA update

================
Donate for my work

My touch stopped responding after this update. Does anybody face the same or know the fix? Please help.

I know a Factory Reset might help with this, but I cannot afford to lose the data again. Is there any other work-around without reset?

Last edited:

MAkram9008

Jul 23, 2019
My touch stopped responding after this update. Does anybody face the same or know the fix? Please help.

I know a Factory Reset might help with this, but I cannot afford to lose the data again. Is there any other work-around without reset?
Did you update the recovery? I am no expert, but may be you can solve this problem if you restart in fastboot then update the recovery to the last recovery for the 7t pro found on the cdroid website.
Then you might install the update another time via adb in the recovery 🤔🤔🤔

slapman

I know a Factory Reset might help with this, but I cannot afford to lose the data again. Is there any other work-around without reset

I flashed the new recovery on both slots and then flashed ROM using adb side load in the recovery and ROM is working fine, didn't have to do factory reset, oh I forgot I extracted the boot.img from the build and patched it with magisk first. Then I installed ROM via adb side load and when completed flashed magiskpatched.img through bootloader with CMD command fastboot flash boot magiskpatched.img

sidgabriel

Oct 16, 2011
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hi guys, I'm getting some error when I'm applying the sideload:
Error applying update: 63 (ErrorCode::kPostInstallMountError)
ERROR: recovery: Error in /sideload/package.zip (status 1)

Didn't do the clean install yet, just trying the dirtflash first.
Can someone help me with this before cleaning all?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts