[ROM][13.0][OnePlus 7T Pro][Official] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

parth7667

Oct 5, 2011
Rajkot

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T Pro[hotdog]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

What's working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download PixelExperience ROM

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Device Specified Telegram Group

Last edited:

veti

May 12, 2015
thank you so much for picking up this project. will you officially maintain this if it gets accepted as stable?

Thetimelost

Apr 3, 2017
OnePlus 7T Pro

amitkuliyal

Oct 17, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F1
OnePlus 7T Pro
Thanks but don't know why if it's rom inbuilt the stability and quality is almost like the quality of camera in stock rom. I've tried oos camera like this before but that too had some quality and stability issues.

Ginosius

Jul 5, 2011
Are planning on building updates every few months or so?
Or perhaps volunteer to be the official Pixel Experience maintainer for this device :D ?

veti

May 12, 2015
Simply ensure that your device is booted into fastboot (bootloader) mode and not into fastbootd

adb reboot bootloader
or
adb reboot-bootloader

Reactions: fanticgamerw633

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone,

January update is now available!

OOS Firmware: OxygenOS 12.1 H.30

Changelog:
    * January and December (2022) security patch
    * Google Apps updated
    * Fixed battery drain and lag spike caused by Pixel Launcher (Need to uninstall previous updates of Android System Intelligence or do a clean flash if the issue persists)
    * 4.14.190 Kernel
    * Removed lots of unnecessary OnePlus code
    * Minor issues fixed
    Here you can find all releases: https://github.com/classified/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8150/releases

You'll have to sideload them using adb.
    Hello Everyone,

Changelog:
    * Google Apps updated
    * Fixed battery drain and lag spike caused by Pixel Launcher (Need to uninstall previous updates of Android System Intelligence or do a clean flash if the issue persists)
    * 4.14.190 Kernel
    * Minor issues fixed
    Thanks a lot bro!
    I appreciate the hard work!

So should we uninstall the Android System Intelligence before applying the new rom?

Or is there a way to verify the lag spike is gone after applying the ROM update?
    No, because the kernel update didn't solve the automatic screen brightness (and flickering) issue, I assume we need a new ROM version to solve this.
    This is an issue of OOS 12 firmware the PE is based on. Recently OP released the new OOS 12 update which apparently fixed the issue. Whenever OP releases kernel source code it will be updated in this rom as well
    One more thing, anyone experiencing video playback problems? For example firefox and Mastodon won't play videos at all, while chrome and youtube apps play them fine. I read some other users have similar problems so curious to confirm?

After a week on 7T Pro 1913, PE 29.11.2022 + kernel 1.2, everything runs fantastic and smooth, only noticed issues:
    * Aforementioned video playback
    * Wild screen brightness adjustment (just disabled it and change manually)
    * Minor issues but it's noticable when the screen switches from 90 to 60 Hz, the brightness changes very slightly. Can't remember experiencing that on OOS. Keeping screen on 90Hz or 60Hz all the time eliminates this problem.
    * This may be subjective, but it feels like the battery is draining a bit faster than on OOS11, could be simply due to battery display/calibration or simply me playing with it more. I have not tried kernel 1.1 before so I can't compare, but it certainly lasts more than a day anyway so it's not an issue for me.
    There is a stable version 1.3 of the kernel available. In my experience it's noticeable better than 1.2 battery-wise. The brightness issue is still there though.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T Pro[hotdog]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download PixelExperience ROM

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Device Specified Telegram Group

Hello Everyone,

Here’s the Pixel Experience Android 13 for you.

Please note that this is still in BETA, so there will be some minor UI/ Glitches and bugs will be there.

However this is an unofficial CI Release, but after some days I will push it as an official builds on PE Website.

Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/rajan-pe/files/

Changelogs:
    • Android 13
    • OOS FW 11.0.9.1
    • EROFS + F2FS filesystems with Project Quota
    • SELinux Enforcing
    Known issues:
    • Currently Smooth display is not working, so default refresh rate will be 60hz, You can force it in developer settings to 90hz
    • In APP FOD UI is glitched
    Notes:
    • Clean flash is required
    Hello Everyone,

New builds for android 13 are up on official website

Please note that this is still in BETA, so there will be some minor UI/ Glitches and bugs will be there.

Changelogs:
    • Updated to October security patch
    • Updated gapps
    • Fixed crash when enabling Live Captions
    • Performance and minor bug fixes
    • Fixed device model detection (which should fix issues with L1 for some people)
    • Fixed some carrier settings were crashing
    * Note: Dirty flashing is fine from previous 13 builds, no need to clean flash if you're already on PE 13
    Hello Everyone,

Changelog:
    * Google Apps updated
    * 4.14.190 Kernel
    * Minor issues fixed
    Hello everyone!

New update is out!

Changelog:

* July security patch
    * Fixed storage usage issue on OTA app
    * Updated translations
    * Other minor issues have been fixed
    * Removed Snap camera & Added OOS Camera
    * Synced vibration from OOS 11