called it. none of the critical bugs were fixed in the official release.
Using this as my daily driver...would like to state found glitches..Hello Everyone,
New builds for android 13 are up on official website
Please note that this is still in BETA, so there will be some minor UI/ Glitches and bugs will be there.
* Note: Dirty flashing is fine from previous 13 builds, no need to clean flash if you're already on PE 13
- Updated to October security patch
- Updated gapps
- Fixed crash when enabling Live Captions
- Performance and minor bug fixes
- Fixed device model detection (which should fix issues with L1 for some people)
- Fixed some carrier settings were crashing
If you root, you can install a module that allows call recording. I dunno about the rest, I had no issues.Using this as my daily driver...would like to state found glitches..
1. Bluetooth not working or at least headset not connecting
2. AOD could result in screen burn
3. Sometimes screen not turning off automatically
4. Audio over wired headphone has noticeable distortion
And really want to have call recording feature as OOS 12.1/ is there any way?
And is there any way to have sock dialer from OOS? Please let me know.
Still lots of love and respect for this awesome ROM.
at start I would like to say "thank you" for this great ROM. I use it on daily basis and actually have no issues with it.
I have one question though. Can anyone help me and answer if Dolby Atmos can be enabled on this ROM? If so, how can I do it.
The best would be to not root the phone but after all I am open to rooting if needed.
Also some GCam with support for 48MPix would be great!
If possible, implementing the support in ROM would be great!
I'm also having this problem, it seems you can't give storage permissions with this ROM or it could be something from android 13 policyHey, i'm currently using this rom with GCam 8 from https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/gcam-oneplus-7-t-pro/ ,
Is there any way to give GCam full storage permissions? Im trying to install the recommended config but it wont work.
4. Use the English language.
We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.