Just go to Settings > Privacy > Permissions Manager > Files > (link on the bottom) See more apps with access to all files > Select "Camera" or whatever is your gcam mod called > Give access
there is no dolby atmos currently in this rom, but ik that it can be added (CrDroid has it).Hello,
at start I would like to say "thank you" for this great ROM. I use it on daily basis and actually have no issues with it.
I have one question though. Can anyone help me and answer if Dolby Atmos can be enabled on this ROM? If so, how can I do it.
The best would be to not root the phone but after all I am open to rooting if needed.
Also some GCam with support for 48MPix would be great!
If possible, implementing the support in ROM would be great!
for 2. you can try using wavelet in legacy mode and use the limiter and set post-gain to max.After using this rom for a while I need to point out two very big issues
1. Battery depletion when idle is awful. Without always on screen I go to bed with my battery at 20% and when I wake up the phone is turned off at 0%
2. The volume is significantly lower from the speakers. At full volume the output volume is around 50% of what I had in OOS
Cool, thank you! Do I need to wipe the data if I am on the previous PE 13 build?Hello everyone, the November update is here
OOS12 Firmware is required. This is the first build based on OOS12. So you might find some bugs or minor issues as well. Feel free to report them with the logs.
Installation Guide 1 (preferred method)1. Install OOS 11 via fastboot and keep boot loader unlocked2. Update to OOS12 on both slots3. Flash PE Recovery4. ADB sideload the ROM5. Wipe the data6. RebootInstallation Guide 21. Make sure you’re on any PE version2. Flash PE Recovery3. Reboot to recovery4. ADB sideload the ROM5. Wipe the data6. Reboot
This update already includes the OOS 12 firmware. But if you still want to be sure then extract the firmware from latest OOS12 and flash all the images. Flashing firmware guide can be easily obtained from online or telegram group channel
* Initial Android 13 Stable release
* Initial Android 13 Plus Edition builds
* Official devices applications are reopened
* Face Unlock is back
* Updated translations
Hallo, habe das auch versucht, allerdings ohne Erfolg.
Thanks a lot bro!Hello Everyone,
January update is now available!
OOS Firmware: OxygenOS 12.1 H.30
* January and December (2022) security patch
* Google Apps updated
* Fixed battery drain and lag spike caused by Pixel Launcher (Need to uninstall previous updates of Android System Intelligence or do a clean flash if the issue persists)
* 4.14.190 Kernel
* Removed lots of unnecessary OnePlus code
* Minor issues fixed
This is an issue of OOS 12 firmware the PE is based on. Recently OP released the new OOS 12 update which apparently fixed the issue. Whenever OP releases kernel source code it will be updated in this rom as well
There is a stable version 1.3 of the kernel available. In my experience it's noticeable better than 1.2 battery-wise. The brightness issue is still there though.One more thing, anyone experiencing video playback problems? For example firefox and Mastodon won't play videos at all, while chrome and youtube apps play them fine. I read some other users have similar problems so curious to confirm?
After a week on 7T Pro 1913, PE 29.11.2022 + kernel 1.2, everything runs fantastic and smooth, only noticed issues:
* Aforementioned video playback
* Wild screen brightness adjustment (just disabled it and change manually)
* Minor issues but it's noticable when the screen switches from 90 to 60 Hz, the brightness changes very slightly. Can't remember experiencing that on OOS. Keeping screen on 90Hz or 60Hz all the time eliminates this problem.
* This may be subjective, but it feels like the battery is draining a bit faster than on OOS11, could be simply due to battery display/calibration or simply me playing with it more. I have not tried kernel 1.1 before so I can't compare, but it certainly lasts more than a day anyway so it's not an issue for me.