[ROM][13.0][OnePlus 7T Pro][Official] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread
I'm also having this problem, it seems you can't give storage permissions with this ROM or it could be something from android 13 policJist go to settings and search for l files access amd give camera permission.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221024-160205_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20221024-160205_Settings.png
    130.1 KB · Views: 128

szymekpl

Mar 25, 2012
I'm also having this problem, it seems you can't give storage permissions with this ROM or it could be something from android 13 policy
Just go to Settings > Privacy > Permissions Manager > Files > (link on the bottom) See more apps with access to all files > Select "Camera" or whatever is your gcam mod called > Give access

fanticgamerw633

Dec 6, 2021
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hello,
at start I would like to say "thank you" for this great ROM. I use it on daily basis and actually have no issues with it.

I have one question though. Can anyone help me and answer if Dolby Atmos can be enabled on this ROM? If so, how can I do it.
The best would be to not root the phone but after all I am open to rooting if needed.

Also some GCam with support for 48MPix would be great!

If possible, implementing the support in ROM would be great!
there is no dolby atmos currently in this rom, but ik that it can be added (CrDroid has it).

bughidudi

May 23, 2019
After using this rom for a while I need to point out two very big issues
1. Battery depletion when idle is awful. Without always on screen I go to bed with my battery at 20% and when I wake up the phone is turned off at 0%

2. The volume is significantly lower from the speakers. At full volume the output volume is around 50% of what I had in OOS

Reactions: szymekpl

fanticgamerw633

Dec 6, 2021
OnePlus 7T Pro
After using this rom for a while I need to point out two very big issues
1. Battery depletion when idle is awful. Without always on screen I go to bed with my battery at 20% and when I wake up the phone is turned off at 0%

2. The volume is significantly lower from the speakers. At full volume the output volume is around 50% of what I had in OOS
for 2. you can try using wavelet in legacy mode and use the limiter and set post-gain to max.

parth7667

Oct 5, 2011
Rajkot
Hello everyone, the November update is here

OOS12 Firmware is required. This is the first build based on OOS12. So you might find some bugs or minor issues as well. Feel free to report them with the logs.

Installation Guide 1 (preferred method)
1. Install OOS 11 via fastboot and keep boot loader unlocked​
2. Update to OOS12 on both slots​
3. Flash PE Recovery​
4. ADB sideload the ROM​
5. Wipe the data​
6. Reboot​
Installation Guide 2
1. Make sure you’re on any PE version​
2. Flash PE Recovery​
3. Reboot to recovery​
4. ADB sideload the ROM​
5. Wipe the data​
6. Reboot​

This update already includes the OOS 12 firmware. But if you still want to be sure then extract the firmware from latest OOS12 and flash all the images. Flashing firmware guide can be easily obtained from online or telegram group channel

Changelog:

* Initial Android 13 Stable release
* Initial Android 13 Plus Edition builds
* Official devices applications are reopened
* Face Unlock is back
* Updated translations

veti

May 12, 2015
thank you very much for your work.
i take it the bootloader can not be locked with this version?

szymekpl

Mar 25, 2012
Hello everyone, the November update is here

OOS12 Firmware is required. This is the first build based on OOS12. So you might find some bugs or minor issues as well. Feel free to report them with the logs.

Installation Guide 1 (preferred method)
1. Install OOS 11 via fastboot and keep boot loader unlocked​
2. Update to OOS12 on both slots​
3. Flash PE Recovery​
4. ADB sideload the ROM​
5. Wipe the data​
6. Reboot​
Installation Guide 2
1. Make sure you’re on any PE version​
2. Flash PE Recovery​
3. Reboot to recovery​
4. ADB sideload the ROM​
5. Wipe the data​
6. Reboot​

This update already includes the OOS 12 firmware. But if you still want to be sure then extract the firmware from latest OOS12 and flash all the images. Flashing firmware guide can be easily obtained from online or telegram group channel

Changelog:

* Initial Android 13 Stable release
* Initial Android 13 Plus Edition builds
* Official devices applications are reopened
* Face Unlock is back
* Updated translations
Cool, thank you! Do I need to wipe the data if I am on the previous PE 13 build?

thekerub

Aug 18, 2013
Thank you for all the work! Great rom. Can I dirty flash Plus Edition over the regular version or do I have to wipe?

Electron88

Nov 17, 2022
I did install plus over previous build without wiping data. Everything seems to be working fine.
Hallo, habe das auch versucht, allerdings ohne Erfolg.
Habe versucht das aktuelle Build per Sideload zu laden. Ständig kam aber die Fehlermeldung: Sideload kann die ZIP-Datei nicht lesen.

Könnt ihr mir helfen, das Update zu installieren, ohne alle Daten löschen zu müssen.
Benutzte seit 3 Wochen das Android 13 Build vom 17.10.2022.

MfG

Mod translation:
Hello, I tried that too, but without success.

Tried to sideload the current build. But I kept getting the error message: Sideload cannot read the ZIP file.

Can you help me to install the update without having to delete all data.

Been using Android 13 build from 10/17/2022 for 3 weeks.

Kind regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone,

January update is now available!

OOS Firmware: OxygenOS 12.1 H.30

Changelog:
    * January and December (2022) security patch
    * Google Apps updated
    * Fixed battery drain and lag spike caused by Pixel Launcher (Need to uninstall previous updates of Android System Intelligence or do a clean flash if the issue persists)
    * 4.14.190 Kernel
    * Removed lots of unnecessary OnePlus code
    * Minor issues fixed
    Here you can find all releases: https://github.com/classified/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8150/releases

You'll have to sideload them using adb.
    Hello Everyone,

Changelog:
    * Google Apps updated
    * Fixed battery drain and lag spike caused by Pixel Launcher (Need to uninstall previous updates of Android System Intelligence or do a clean flash if the issue persists)
    * 4.14.190 Kernel
    * Minor issues fixed
    Thanks a lot bro!
    I appreciate the hard work!

So should we uninstall the Android System Intelligence before applying the new rom?

Or is there a way to verify the lag spike is gone after applying the ROM update?
    No, because the kernel update didn't solve the automatic screen brightness (and flickering) issue, I assume we need a new ROM version to solve this.
    This is an issue of OOS 12 firmware the PE is based on. Recently OP released the new OOS 12 update which apparently fixed the issue. Whenever OP releases kernel source code it will be updated in this rom as well
    One more thing, anyone experiencing video playback problems? For example firefox and Mastodon won't play videos at all, while chrome and youtube apps play them fine. I read some other users have similar problems so curious to confirm?

After a week on 7T Pro 1913, PE 29.11.2022 + kernel 1.2, everything runs fantastic and smooth, only noticed issues:
    * Aforementioned video playback
    * Wild screen brightness adjustment (just disabled it and change manually)
    * Minor issues but it's noticable when the screen switches from 90 to 60 Hz, the brightness changes very slightly. Can't remember experiencing that on OOS. Keeping screen on 90Hz or 60Hz all the time eliminates this problem.
    * This may be subjective, but it feels like the battery is draining a bit faster than on OOS11, could be simply due to battery display/calibration or simply me playing with it more. I have not tried kernel 1.1 before so I can't compare, but it certainly lasts more than a day anyway so it's not an issue for me.
    There is a stable version 1.3 of the kernel available. In my experience it's noticeable better than 1.2 battery-wise. The brightness issue is still there though.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T Pro[hotdog]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download PixelExperience ROM

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Device Specified Telegram Group

Hello Everyone,

Here’s the Pixel Experience Android 13 for you.

Please note that this is still in BETA, so there will be some minor UI/ Glitches and bugs will be there.

However this is an unofficial CI Release, but after some days I will push it as an official builds on PE Website.

Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/rajan-pe/files/

Changelogs:
    • Android 13
    • OOS FW 11.0.9.1
    • EROFS + F2FS filesystems with Project Quota
    • SELinux Enforcing
    Known issues:
    • Currently Smooth display is not working, so default refresh rate will be 60hz, You can force it in developer settings to 90hz
    • In APP FOD UI is glitched
    Notes:
    • Clean flash is required
    Hello Everyone,

New builds for android 13 are up on official website

Please note that this is still in BETA, so there will be some minor UI/ Glitches and bugs will be there.

Changelogs:
    • Updated to October security patch
    • Updated gapps
    • Fixed crash when enabling Live Captions
    • Performance and minor bug fixes
    • Fixed device model detection (which should fix issues with L1 for some people)
    • Fixed some carrier settings were crashing
    * Note: Dirty flashing is fine from previous 13 builds, no need to clean flash if you're already on PE 13
    Hello Everyone,

Changelog:
    * Google Apps updated
    * 4.14.190 Kernel
    * Minor issues fixed
    Hello everyone!

New update is out!

Changelog:

* July security patch
    * Fixed storage usage issue on OTA app
    * Updated translations
    * Other minor issues have been fixed
    * Removed Snap camera & Added OOS Camera
    * Synced vibration from OOS 11