[ROM][13.0][OnePlus 7T Pro][Official] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Abyzma

Oct 22, 2022
My Phone is running noticeably more laggy and has a lot more bugs since this update, can anyone confirm if they have similar issues? im running the plus edition

szymekpl

Mar 25, 2012
My Phone is running noticeably more laggy and has a lot more bugs since this update, can anyone confirm if they have similar issues? im running the plus edition
Unfortunately I can confirm. Sometimes for even a long period it seems smooth but then it starts lagging. I think that restart usually helps. Anyway it is much worse than in previous build.

Reactions: Abyzma

szymekpl

Mar 25, 2012
@Abyzma did you wipe the data after update? I am wondering if it is not connected to the fact I did not wipe when updating. I might try and wipe if it would help but if you did wipe, then it is probably not connected.

I tried to analyze the logcat a bit and when device were unresponsive some media codecs or hw acceleration had some issues and/or
WrappingUtils: Don't know how to round that drawable: android.graphics.drawable.GradientDrawable
and/or

NetworkScheduler: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConstraintException: UNIQUE constraint failed: pending_ops.tag, pending_ops.target_class, pending_ops.target_package, pending_ops.user_id (code 2067 SQLITE_CONSTRAINT_UNIQUE)
was appearing. Sorry, I had too little time to debug it properly as well as I have almost no experience in debugging android

Abyzma

Oct 22, 2022
@Abyzma did you wipe the data after update? I am wondering if it is not connected to the fact I did not wipe when updating. I might try and wipe if it would help but if you did wipe, then it is probably not connected.

I tried to analyze the logcat a bit and when device were unresponsive some media codecs or hw acceleration had some issues and/or

and/or

was appearing. Sorry, I had too little time to debug it properly as well as I have almost no experience in debugging android
I didnt wipe the phone

parth7667

Oct 5, 2011
Rajkot
Can anyone who did wipe the phone after update report how it behaves? Is it laggy or smooth and works as expected (like the previous build or better)? Or maybe @parth7667 can help in the matter, can you?

The Pixel launcher is the culprit as of now, just do following things:

Clear android system intelligence data,
Force stop pixel launcher,
Reboot the phone.

Make sure you have wiped data while upgrading from the previous version.

Also you can get the latest kernel updates from here:

To install the new kernel update

Reboot to recovery,
ADB sideload zipfile,
Reboot.

FSadino

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 27, 2011
Blue River City
OnePlus One
OnePlus 3

Reboot to recovery,
ADB sideload zipfile,
Reboot.
Can I try this kernel on other custom ROMs? I'm on 7t Pro!

Thanks in advance

szymekpl

Mar 25, 2012
The Pixel launcher is the culprit as of now, just do following things:

Clear android system intelligence data,
Force stop pixel launcher,
Reboot the phone.

Make sure you have wiped data while upgrading from the previous version.

Also you can get the latest kernel updates from here:

Reboot to recovery,
ADB sideload zipfile,
Reboot.
Thanks, will do! I have seen the kernel release on your GH, but I was not sure If it's safe to use it already. I will try all your suggestions.

avb_

Aug 14, 2019
Hallo, habe das auch versucht, allerdings ohne Erfolg.
Habe versucht das aktuelle Build per Sideload zu laden. Ständig kam aber die Fehlermeldung: Sideload kann die ZIP-Datei nicht lesen.

Könnt ihr mir helfen, das Update zu installieren, ohne alle Daten löschen zu müssen.
Benutzte seit 3 Wochen das Android 13 Build vom 17.10.2022.

MfG

Mod translation:
Hello, I tried that too, but without success.

Tried to sideload the current build. But I kept getting the error message: Sideload cannot read the ZIP file.

Can you help me to install the update without having to delete all data.

Been using Android 13 build from 10/17/2022 for 3 weeks.

Kind regards
Hallo.

Hast du die Anleitung von hier https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/hotdog/install/#installing-pixelexperience-from-recovery gefolgt? Bei mir hat's geklappt ohne Data loeschen zu muessen.

Mod translation:
Hi.

Did you follow the guide from here https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/hotdog/install/#installing-pixelexperience-from-recovery? It worked for me without having to delete data.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaggiWuerze

Feb 4, 2014
OnePlus 7T Pro

Badger50

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
@avb_ & @MaggiWuerze

Greetings. Just a friendly reminder about XDA Rule #4:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Thank you.

-Regards: Badger50

Electron88

Nov 17, 2022
Ich habe das mit meiner Version von ADB.
Suchen Sie nach 64-Bit Minimal ADB & Fastboot und probieren Sie es aus; Es ist anscheinend das einzige, was für mich funktionieren würde.
Danke für diesen Tipp. Es hat tatsächlich gleich beim ersten Mal funktioniert, ohne dass ich meine Daten löschen musste.
Vielen Dank

Thanks for this tip. It actually worked the first time without me having to wipe my data.
Many Thanks

Edit Moderation: Same report than your friend just above

As a "unique" courtesy, I have translated your post and because it was not spam.
Please be respectful and observe XDA rule #4 for all future posts.

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.
Thank you.
Sib64 - Moderator

Reactions: DreadfulDrummer

thekerub

Aug 18, 2013
Can confirm that everything is smooth now after flashing the latest kernel! Plus Edition is great, very decent daily driver.

xatok

Dec 10, 2018
Can anyone explain about what's the deal with the new kernel and why does it perform better? How do you know it will be included in the next build but some already installed in the current build, is it the same?

I cannot find any references to the kernel in the installation instructions:

I still have the Pixel Experience 12 installed and I'd like to upgrade when is at least as stable as the one I have.

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone,

Currently, I'm on Pixel Experience 12 Plus Aug-2022 build. Can I directly upgrade to the latest build of 13 Plus?
    Hello Everyone,

Currently, I'm on Pixel Experience 12 Plus Aug-2022 build. Can I directly upgrade to the latest build of 13 Plus?
    You can, although you need to wipe the data
    Hello everyone, just wanted to ask how to upgrade to the latest build, I've been looking around but still have a few doubts.
    The updater will only download the zip and then i have to install it with the recovery? In this case how do i keep root?
    And if the updater will actually install the ota, do i install magisk on the inactive slot before reboot?
    Thanks
    Are you talking about the OTA update? I just let the Updater install it, that went just fine.

I retained root by installing magisk to the inactive slot indeed, just like with OEM OTA's.
    I just downloaded and clean and installed PE13+
    -Charge runs out too fast
    -Phone gets very hot sometimes (YouTube, Chrome, APK installed)
    I think many people complaining about battery life should take into account the battery wear.

I got my phone somewhere near the beginning of 2020... So the battery is pretty worn out.

After replacing my battery last week (had to use a heatgun lol), my phone will easily last more than a day.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T Pro[hotdog]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download PixelExperience ROM

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Device Specified Telegram Group

Hello Everyone,

Here’s the Pixel Experience Android 13 for you.

Please note that this is still in BETA, so there will be some minor UI/ Glitches and bugs will be there.

However this is an unofficial CI Release, but after some days I will push it as an official builds on PE Website.

Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/rajan-pe/files/

Changelogs:
    • Android 13
    • OOS FW 11.0.9.1
    • EROFS + F2FS filesystems with Project Quota
    • SELinux Enforcing
    Known issues:
    • Currently Smooth display is not working, so default refresh rate will be 60hz, You can force it in developer settings to 90hz
    • In APP FOD UI is glitched
    Notes:
    • Clean flash is required
    Hello Everyone,

New builds for android 13 are up on official website

Please note that this is still in BETA, so there will be some minor UI/ Glitches and bugs will be there.

Changelogs:
    • Updated to October security patch
    • Updated gapps
    • Fixed crash when enabling Live Captions
    • Performance and minor bug fixes
    • Fixed device model detection (which should fix issues with L1 for some people)
    • Fixed some carrier settings were crashing
    * Note: Dirty flashing is fine from previous 13 builds, no need to clean flash if you're already on PE 13
    Hello Everyone,

January update is now available!

OOS Firmware: OxygenOS 12.1 H.30

Changelog:
    * January and December (2022) security patch
    * Google Apps updated
    * Fixed battery drain and lag spike caused by Pixel Launcher (Need to uninstall previous updates of Android System Intelligence or do a clean flash if the issue persists)
    * 4.14.190 Kernel
    * Removed lots of unnecessary OnePlus code
    * Minor issues fixed
    Hello everyone!

New update is out!

Changelog:

* July security patch
    * Fixed storage usage issue on OTA app
    * Updated translations
    * Other minor issues have been fixed
    * Removed Snap camera & Added OOS Camera
    * Synced vibration from OOS 11