[ROM][13.0][OnePlus 7T Pro][Official] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

thekerub

Aug 18, 2013
Can confirm that latest update broke safetynet. Also I had two complete freezes in 24h that required a forced reboot. Gonna revert to previous release for now.

Also battery life is pretty terrible, much worse than OOS 11 and the PE 13 beta with old kernel and Android 11 base. No heat issues however.

MRoose

Mar 27, 2017
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hello.
Switched to custom firmware for the first time after upgrading to terrible OS 12.
Thank you for the work you've done, thanks to which I was able to touch a clean and up-to-date Android.
Can I ask you to add an option with the scale of the icons?
Now the scale of the text is associated with the scale of the elements. You have to choose either a normal icon size or a small font size for easy reading in the browser.
Also in the settings there is no choice of screen resolution and a small choice of color profile.

MRoose

Mar 27, 2017
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hi thank you. Yes that's what I meant. So all 3 lenses work out of the box?
Yes, consider version - MGC_8.6.263_A11_V14 (snap), without additional configs and etc.
Also it is only one version which support 4K with 60 FPS (in other mods only 30 FPS)

Before it I try other mods :
  • UltraM8 - latest version, with HDR modes photos was picture with solid blue color
  • Arnova8G2 - recommended for our phone old version (6.2...) from there, also solid blue color on HDR photos
  • Arnova8G2 - latest version from there, work normally, but last update 2022-08-19, when mod from BSG at 2022-11-28

Reactions: deechte

Ginosius

Jul 5, 2011
Well as of today the 29-11 13Plus build seems to fail Google Pay.
All safetynet checks are still passing but Google Pay says I'm rooted (which I'm not) or I'm an unofficial OS.
So I cant pay any longer.

Reactions: MaggiWuerze

Komodoketavaran

Oct 20, 2013
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hey guys, i'm currently on PixelOS but since its deprecated i want to try something else.
But it seems im too dumb to use the MSM tool. I don't know exactly if my phone goes into EDL mode or not but in the tool itself it doesn't get recognized. qualcomm driver is installed by the way and it shows as "QDLoader 9008" in the device manager. Is there any other way to go back to stock OOS?

Ginosius

Jul 5, 2011
Well as of today the 29-11 13Plus build seems to fail Google Pay.
All safetynet checks are still passing but Google Pay says I'm rooted (which I'm not) or I'm an unofficial OS.
So I cant pay any longer.
Update: clearing Google Play and Play Services data and cache solved it.

There seems to be some race condition that sometimes the safetynet will briefly fail or something.

R3D13

Sep 12, 2022
Hey guys, i'm currently on PixelOS but since its deprecated i want to try something else.
But it seems im too dumb to use the MSM tool. I don't know exactly if my phone goes into EDL mode or not but in the tool itself it doesn't get recognized. qualcomm driver is installed by the way and it shows as "QDLoader 9008" in the device manager. Is there any other way to go back to stock OOS?
You don't need to go back to stock when coming from PixelOS. If I remember correctly, I just wiped data and did a clean install.

Reactions: Komodoketavaran

Ginosius

Jul 5, 2011
Which device version do you have? EU?
Yes OnePlus 7T Pro EU.

But it happened only twice.
First time was after installing my company apps, teams, outlook and all of the Microsoft stuff, there's this check app which will ask you for fingerprint every now and then.
It would tell me my device is rooted, but a reboot fixed it.

Second time it happened out of nowhere with Google Pay, telling me my device was tempered with.
I had to clear Google Play Store/Services for it to resolve.

It didn't happen anymore after that.

After a few weeks of usage, the only real downsides of this ROM:

- The safetynet check failed twice, like I mentioned above
- The screen brightness sensor trips most of the time, making the display way too bright
- Battery life seems a little worse compared to stock OOS A12
- I've had two freezes (where I had to hold the power button) and one spontaneous reboot

Other than that, the rom is rock solid.
It has all the bells and whistles of a real Pixel.
And the fact that this passes all of the safetynet stuff (no nagging screen when booting) and of course the frequent (security) updates makes this the best ROM ever.

Heck my next device will probably be a Pixel lol.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone,

January update is now available!

OOS Firmware: OxygenOS 12.1 H.30

Changelog:
    * January and December (2022) security patch
    * Google Apps updated
    * Fixed battery drain and lag spike caused by Pixel Launcher (Need to uninstall previous updates of Android System Intelligence or do a clean flash if the issue persists)
    * 4.14.190 Kernel
    * Removed lots of unnecessary OnePlus code
    * Minor issues fixed
    Here you can find all releases: https://github.com/classified/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8150/releases

You'll have to sideload them using adb.
    Hello Everyone,

Changelog:
    * Google Apps updated
    * Fixed battery drain and lag spike caused by Pixel Launcher (Need to uninstall previous updates of Android System Intelligence or do a clean flash if the issue persists)
    * 4.14.190 Kernel
    * Minor issues fixed
    Thanks a lot bro!
    I appreciate the hard work!

So should we uninstall the Android System Intelligence before applying the new rom?

Or is there a way to verify the lag spike is gone after applying the ROM update?
    No, because the kernel update didn't solve the automatic screen brightness (and flickering) issue, I assume we need a new ROM version to solve this.
    This is an issue of OOS 12 firmware the PE is based on. Recently OP released the new OOS 12 update which apparently fixed the issue. Whenever OP releases kernel source code it will be updated in this rom as well
    One more thing, anyone experiencing video playback problems? For example firefox and Mastodon won't play videos at all, while chrome and youtube apps play them fine. I read some other users have similar problems so curious to confirm?

After a week on 7T Pro 1913, PE 29.11.2022 + kernel 1.2, everything runs fantastic and smooth, only noticed issues:
    * Aforementioned video playback
    * Wild screen brightness adjustment (just disabled it and change manually)
    * Minor issues but it's noticable when the screen switches from 90 to 60 Hz, the brightness changes very slightly. Can't remember experiencing that on OOS. Keeping screen on 90Hz or 60Hz all the time eliminates this problem.
    * This may be subjective, but it feels like the battery is draining a bit faster than on OOS11, could be simply due to battery display/calibration or simply me playing with it more. I have not tried kernel 1.1 before so I can't compare, but it certainly lasts more than a day anyway so it's not an issue for me.
    There is a stable version 1.3 of the kernel available. In my experience it's noticeable better than 1.2 battery-wise. The brightness issue is still there though.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T Pro[hotdog]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download PixelExperience ROM

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Device Specified Telegram Group

Hello Everyone,

Here’s the Pixel Experience Android 13 for you.

Please note that this is still in BETA, so there will be some minor UI/ Glitches and bugs will be there.

However this is an unofficial CI Release, but after some days I will push it as an official builds on PE Website.

Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/rajan-pe/files/

Changelogs:
    • Android 13
    • OOS FW 11.0.9.1
    • EROFS + F2FS filesystems with Project Quota
    • SELinux Enforcing
    Known issues:
    • Currently Smooth display is not working, so default refresh rate will be 60hz, You can force it in developer settings to 90hz
    • In APP FOD UI is glitched
    Notes:
    • Clean flash is required
    Hello Everyone,

New builds for android 13 are up on official website

Please note that this is still in BETA, so there will be some minor UI/ Glitches and bugs will be there.

Changelogs:
    • Updated to October security patch
    • Updated gapps
    • Fixed crash when enabling Live Captions
    • Performance and minor bug fixes
    • Fixed device model detection (which should fix issues with L1 for some people)
    • Fixed some carrier settings were crashing
    * Note: Dirty flashing is fine from previous 13 builds, no need to clean flash if you're already on PE 13
    Hello Everyone,

Changelog:
    * Google Apps updated
    * 4.14.190 Kernel
    * Minor issues fixed
    Hello everyone!

New update is out!

Changelog:

* July security patch
    * Fixed storage usage issue on OTA app
    * Updated translations
    * Other minor issues have been fixed
    * Removed Snap camera & Added OOS Camera
    * Synced vibration from OOS 11