[EOL][ROM][13.0][OnePlus 7T Pro][Official] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

tygrysm

Sep 23, 2008
Hi there!

Thank you for your work! The rom works great!
I don't know if it is a bug, but the search bar both in app drawer and on the main screen does not search for installed apps on my device.

chuckiler

Jul 3, 2010
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hi there!

Thank you for your work! The rom works great!
I don't know if it is a bug, but the search bar both in app drawer and on the main screen does not search for installed apps on my device.
same thing happened to me till i fiddled around with some setting in the launcher settings.
Now i can see apps which are installed when i search in app drawer.
Evrything in "search your phone" is enabled.
I've disabled suggestions.

tygrysm

Sep 23, 2008
Actually, app searching started to work for me as well today morning. Yesterday when I flashed the rom it didn't. I'm quite sure I did not not do anything in settings to make it work 😅 Maybe it needed some time to index or something.

Screenshot_20220920-210052.png

Screenshot_20220921-103330.png

Ginosius

Jul 5, 2011
So what can I expect in terms of updates and maintainability from the dev?
Can we expect updates for at least 6 months?
Also I remember in the past there were a few updates which required the user to do a full wipe of the system.

I'd like to flash this, but if it's going to be abandoned in few months, or the next update mentions "full data wipe required"...

Sep 24, 2022
So will this rom work with the 7T Pro McLaren, I have that device, and I see that this is specifically for the 7T Pro which is fairly the same phone. I would like to flash this rom on my 7T Pro McLaren, will it brick from flashing it though

saaavikk

Dec 24, 2012
Bardejov
Yes, I've installed it on my 7T Pro McLaren. would you mind sharing a modem file with me, or sending me a pm with a link to it, rooted already as well
Sorry, never had it rooted, in this Rom all the banking apps and corporate apps work, so I didn't see any reason to root the phone. Restore the phone to original OOS, update to the latest version to have the firmware updated for you and then install the Rom. More hassle, I know, but bulletproof.

bughidudi

May 23, 2019
Hey guys. Just installed pixel experience 13 on my 7t pro and am loving the experience. I have just one question:

On the home page, the top portion of the screen has a weird effect where it shows the semi transparent accent colour of the theme as shown in the image

Does anyone know why this happens?

Also is there any way to remove the time day on the top left? I removed at a glance but that still shows

Thanks a lot :)
Screenshot_20220929-104244.png

djemgee

Jun 4, 2010
Wicked Rom guys I really enjoy it. My only thing is the quality of the mix when recording videos or voice notes, it's very tinny and quiet. I don't know if I can fix that myself or if its a Rom thing.

👍🏾

astroty

Aug 18, 2016
Hello everyone! Can someone show me how the notification/quick settings area looks while in landscape mode?

ap81z

Jun 15, 2021
Hello!
Say how to completely remove the GAPPS from the shell before the installation (i.e., make a vanilla version)?
Is there any manual?
Thank you!

vankoen

Nov 17, 2013
I want to sell the OnePlus is it possible to download stock rom from OnePlus website and install this via recovery?

ruicardona

Oct 1, 2022
Do you guys get a notification preview with the phone locked? I only get audio and can't figure out how to change that behavior

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Announcement:

As PE project is now EOL. I am ending the support for the 7 series. Thanks to every testers and users for using the ROM. Best of luck and have fun!

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T Pro[hotdog]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download PixelExperience ROM

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Device Specified Telegram Group

Hello Everyone,

March update is now available!

OOS Firmware: OxygenOS 12.1 H.30

Changelog:

• Source rebased with March security patch - QPR2
    • Sched improvements
    • Added CLO boostfwk support
    • Switched back to WALT with qcom perf stack
    • cpu idle improvements
    • Fixed 60 FPS video recording
    • Updated Google Apps
    • Updated Translations
    • Minor issues fixed
    Hello Everyone,

Here’s the Pixel Experience Android 13 for you.

Please note that this is still in BETA, so there will be some minor UI/ Glitches and bugs will be there.

However this is an unofficial CI Release, but after some days I will push it as an official builds on PE Website.

Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/rajan-pe/files/

Changelogs:
    • Android 13
    • OOS FW 11.0.9.1
    • EROFS + F2FS filesystems with Project Quota
    • SELinux Enforcing
    Known issues:
    • Currently Smooth display is not working, so default refresh rate will be 60hz, You can force it in developer settings to 90hz
    • In APP FOD UI is glitched
    Notes:
    • Clean flash is required
    Hello Everyone,

New builds for android 13 are up on official website

Please note that this is still in BETA, so there will be some minor UI/ Glitches and bugs will be there.

Changelogs:
    • Updated to October security patch
    • Updated gapps
    • Fixed crash when enabling Live Captions
    • Performance and minor bug fixes
    • Fixed device model detection (which should fix issues with L1 for some people)
    • Fixed some carrier settings were crashing
    * Note: Dirty flashing is fine from previous 13 builds, no need to clean flash if you're already on PE 13
    Hello everyone!

New update is out!

Changelog:

* July security patch
    * Fixed storage usage issue on OTA app
    * Updated translations
    * Other minor issues have been fixed
    * Removed Snap camera & Added OOS Camera
    * Synced vibration from OOS 11
    * Kernel improvements
    * Rebased kernel with LOS base
    * Updated to latest CLO tag in kernel