[EOL][ROM][13.0][OnePlus 7T Pro][Official] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

avb_

Aug 14, 2019
I was running the 20221115 Plus release until yesterday when I received notification that OTA update 20221129 was available. Installation went off seamlessly. Update was done in the background and only needed to reboot to apply it.

Amaxing job, OP / @parth7667 !

Bertrand B

Sep 13, 2020
Qu'entendez-vous par "boîte de réinitialisation" ? Si vous voulez dire la récupération, alors non, il n'y a aucun moyen de faire des mises à jour OTA ou locales pour le moment, à ma connaissance. Vous devez le flasher pendant la récupération, mais il n'est pas nécessaire de réinitialiser les paramètres d'usine avant ou d'effacer après le flashage.
Thank you for your return but I found to install the update without going through a factory reset. I did the flash without installing copy partition. Thanks

It hides root very well...
...I didn't need to flash Magisk
This confused me; the rom doesn't come with root access and you said you didn't flash Magisk so what is there to hide?

There is no nagging screen about the bootloader being unlocked when I turn on my phone
Also confusing. How is this possible? I would love to get rid of that message. Even if we could relock the bootloader it would say a 3rd party rom is installed.

Ginosius

Jul 5, 2011
This confused me; the rom doesn't come with root access and you said you didn't flash Magisk so what is there to hide?

Also confusing. How is this possible? I would love to get rid of that message. Even if we could relock the bootloader it would say a 3rd party rom is installed.
Well normally I needed to flash magisk just so I can enable the universal safetynet fix module, so I can use my banking apps without them detecting the unlocked bootloader.

But with this rom none of it is required.
I can even pay with my phone :)

avb_

Aug 14, 2019

I also had that same message with first build but no longer after updating to latest. That annoying message is just... gone. Would have to ask OP how he's done it. To be honest, I haven't yet checked via fastboot to see if bootloader is still open or locked in latest version. I might have said something silly there as I am not sure on the relationship between bootloader status and being able to install either fresh ROM or update to said ROM.

Ginosius

Jul 5, 2011
How do you gain root access?
I don't. Like I said the only reason I always flashed Magisk was to install the universal safetynet fix module, so my banking apps wouldn't detect a custom OS and unlocked bootloader.

But this isn't required for this rom.
There isn't even a nagging screen anymore when you boot it.

They made so it looks like a genuine stock rom somehow :)

ChronoXIII

Dec 2, 2022
I'm considering moving to this ROM because I was using my HD1910 OP7TPro McLaren ??India?? phone for work but today it seems my employer's policy enforcement on the phone using VMWare Hub app failed with "Andriod for Work - Sept 1st 2022 requirement Non-Compliant" since Oneplus Oxygen 12 is still stuck on Aug security patch right now. (screenshots attached)

In order to update to Pixel Experience 13 Plus Edition I need to downgrade from Oxygen 12.1 to Oxygen 11 per https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/hotdog/install/ , where can I find the 11 ROM for my variant of hardware?

Is there special steps that I need to follow when installing VMWare Hub and letting it setup my Android for Work profile when running under the Pixel Experience 13 Plus ROM?

During any part of this migration am I going to lose data on the phone? (need to reinstall all the apps, recover photos, etc)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-01-17-05-18-68_00b209376963ae487be652e1cc00e94c.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-01-17-05-18-68_00b209376963ae487be652e1cc00e94c.jpg
    469.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_2022-12-01-17-04-35-27_9492aa3750dca76abb7c25b39a5f1e8e.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-01-17-04-35-27_9492aa3750dca76abb7c25b39a5f1e8e.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_2022-12-01-17-04-59-11_1f7d930ac4546e961acbbe2ed3d9ab7f.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-01-17-04-59-11_1f7d930ac4546e961acbbe2ed3d9ab7f.jpg
    555.5 KB · Views: 30

ChronoXIII

Dec 2, 2022
That's not what the information on the hotdog device page says. You should flash from 12.1, not 11.
I'm currently on 12.1 but in the install instructions it says:

Also note that you cannot directly unlock the bootloader if you are on OxygenOS 12.1. For unlocked bootloader on OxygenOS 12.1, you will need to unlock the bootloader on OxygenOS 11 first and then update to OxygenOS 12.1.

So I guess that means I need to do:

OOS 12.1 -> OOS 11 -> OOS 11 with unlocked bootloader -> OOS 12.1 unlocked bootloader -> PE 13

So I do need the OOS 11 ROM for my phone, any ideas where I can find it?

ruicardona

Oct 1, 2022
How are you guys doing in relation to battery life? For some reason my phone seems to not want to last at all and I'm concerned the ROM might be the issue. I'm on 13 Plus

deechte

Feb 1, 2007
Soest
OnePlus 7T Pro
OnePlus 11
I'm currently on 12.1 but in the install instructions it says:

Also note that you cannot directly unlock the bootloader if you are on OxygenOS 12.1. For unlocked bootloader on OxygenOS 12.1, you will need to unlock the bootloader on OxygenOS 11 first and then update to OxygenOS 12.1.

So I guess that means I need to do:

OOS 12.1 -> OOS 11 -> OOS 11 with unlocked bootloader -> OOS 12.1 unlocked bootloader -> PE 13

So I do need the OOS 11 ROM for my phone, any ideas where I can find it?
Oh sorry. Didn't know you had a locked bootloader.

Ginosius

Jul 5, 2011
How are you guys doing in relation to battery life? For some reason my phone seems to not want to last at all and I'm concerned the ROM might be the issue. I'm on 13 Plus
Same here after two days of usage it seems battery life is a little worse compared to stock OOS A12.

Perhaps it has something to do with the overall screen brightness.
I always have it set to automatically adjust, but it seems to make it more bright than actually needed. Even when I'm in a dark environment its way too bright.
It probably requires some tweaking.

ruicardona

Oct 1, 2022
Same here after two days of usage it seems battery life is a little worse compared to stock OOS A12.

Perhaps it has something to do with the overall screen brightness.
I always have it set to automatically adjust, but it seems to make it more bright than actually needed. Even when I'm in a dark environment its way too bright.
It probably requires some tweaking.

Mine is on half brightness most time. I feel the phone noticeably heat up no matter what I'm doing. The other day I thought I'd burn myself after playing a simple game on my phone it got that hot

MaggiWuerze

Feb 4, 2014
OnePlus 7T Pro
The latest update broke Safety Net for me. Google Pay was no longer working. Reverting to the prior version fixed it. Before that I went back to the 1.0 version of the Kernel, but that didn't help.

Reactions: jaxintosh

Ginosius

Jul 5, 2011
The latest update broke Safety Net for me. Google Pay was no longer working. Reverting to the prior version fixed it. Before that I went back to the 1.0 version of the Kernel, but that didn't help.
Thats strange, I flashed the 29-11 build (13 plus) and all is working fine here.
It was a clean flash from OOS 12.
I didnt flash any custom kernel or magisk but safetynet passes fine.
I can even pay with my phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Announcement:

As PE project is now EOL. I am ending the support for the 7 series. Thanks to every testers and users for using the ROM. Best of luck and have fun!

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T Pro[hotdog]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download PixelExperience ROM

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Device Specified Telegram Group

Hello Everyone,

March update is now available!

OOS Firmware: OxygenOS 12.1 H.30

Changelog:

• Source rebased with March security patch - QPR2
    • Sched improvements
    • Added CLO boostfwk support
    • Switched back to WALT with qcom perf stack
    • cpu idle improvements
    • Fixed 60 FPS video recording
    • Updated Google Apps
    • Updated Translations
    • Minor issues fixed
    Hello Everyone,

Here’s the Pixel Experience Android 13 for you.

Please note that this is still in BETA, so there will be some minor UI/ Glitches and bugs will be there.

However this is an unofficial CI Release, but after some days I will push it as an official builds on PE Website.

Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/rajan-pe/files/

Changelogs:
    • Android 13
    • OOS FW 11.0.9.1
    • EROFS + F2FS filesystems with Project Quota
    • SELinux Enforcing
    Known issues:
    • Currently Smooth display is not working, so default refresh rate will be 60hz, You can force it in developer settings to 90hz
    • In APP FOD UI is glitched
    Notes:
    • Clean flash is required
    Hello Everyone,

New builds for android 13 are up on official website

Please note that this is still in BETA, so there will be some minor UI/ Glitches and bugs will be there.

Changelogs:
    • Updated to October security patch
    • Updated gapps
    • Fixed crash when enabling Live Captions
    • Performance and minor bug fixes
    • Fixed device model detection (which should fix issues with L1 for some people)
    • Fixed some carrier settings were crashing
    * Note: Dirty flashing is fine from previous 13 builds, no need to clean flash if you're already on PE 13
    Hello everyone!

New update is out!

Changelog:

* July security patch
    * Fixed storage usage issue on OTA app
    * Updated translations
    * Other minor issues have been fixed
    * Removed Snap camera & Added OOS Camera
    * Synced vibration from OOS 11
    * Kernel improvements
    * Rebased kernel with LOS base
    * Updated to latest CLO tag in kernel