[ROM][13.0][OSS] PixelExperience / Pixel Experience Plus [Official]

Search This thread

81Leon

Aug 21, 2022
This rom is base on google pixel or aosp rom thats why your device recognize as a pixel, all samsung apps will not working on aosp rom. If you want to use samsung apps flash latest noble rom for your device.
Ok, thank you very much for the answer ...
I was looking for a Rom that was very close to the Samsung experience and that could make me use all the Apps I have used so far but on a new operating system!
I will do yet another format with subsequent configuration but at least I found the right path .. at least I hope 🤞🏻
However, I renew my congratulations to all those who worked on this project, a really good result 👏🏻

munirshah77

Setting up any security lock after Installing Shelter or Island causes bootloop on S9+ and Note 9 with pixel experience or any Aosp based rom including all Android 13 roms as phone reboots soon after booting to the rom. Further, if screen lock is already set up Shelter and Island do not work and give an error. Any solutions?

Faisal0000

Apr 15, 2014
Lahore
Just wanted to say thanks. Super stable and snappy ROM. The only downfalls would be the cameras if you want to daily drive it. Using my s9 as a secondary device so doesn't affect me much but for those who want a better camera experience on this ROM, do this.

1. Go to celsoazevedo website
2. Download latest SGCAM.
3. Profit :D

(Only for back cam. The selfie cam doesn't work sadly)

ridwanwastaken

Sep 29, 2022
I'm new to android modding so please cut me some slack
1. what are the "recovery image" files for..is it a custom version of TWRP or something like that

2. I'd appreciate an easy-to-follow guide on how to install Pixel Experience
  • My device isn't rooted
  • I don't have a custom recovery installed
more info:
I also know there's an installation guide on the page but as I said I'm new to this and I'm embarrassed to admit...I kind of didn't understand most of what I read and I don't want to make a mistake and mess up the installation

I have a PC(windows)

to anyone replying to this message, thank you in advance

Faisal0000

Apr 15, 2014
Lahore
I'm new to android modding so please cut me some slack
1. what are the "recovery image" files for..is it a custom version of TWRP or something like that

2. I'd appreciate an easy-to-follow guide on how to install Pixel Experience
  • My device isn't rooted
  • I don't have a custom recovery installed
more info:
I also know there's an installation guide on the page but as I said I'm new to this and I'm embarrassed to admit...I kind of didn't understand most of what I read and I don't want to make a mistake and mess up the installation

I have a PC(windows)

to anyone replying to this message, thank you in advance
Ok do this.
1. Make backup of everything on your phone.
1.1 On your phone enable developer options and turn on usb debugging. Also turn on enable OEM unlock. VERY IMPORTANT!!
2. Download Odin and samsung usb drivers.
3. Watch yt video on how to install twrp using odin.
4. Go to this rom download page and download zip file.
5. Download pixel recovery file also.
6. On installed twrp, select flash image and then select pixel recovery file and flash as recovery.
Now you have pixel recovery installed.
7. Download minimal adb and fast boot.
8. Install it and go to the installation directory.
9. Copy rom file to the installation recovery and rename the rom to rom.zip.
10. Open cmd window in the installation directory of the minimal adb and fastboot.
11. On your phone boot to pixel recovery and select apply update from adb.
12. Type adb devices on the cmd window and you should see your device connected.
12. Type adb flash zip rom.zip
13. Wait for installation to finish.
14. Reboot.
15. Enjoy

Reactions: ridwanwastaken

ridwanwastaken

Sep 29, 2022
Ok do this.
1. Make backup of everything on your phone.
1.1 On your phone enable developer options and turn on usb debugging. Also turn on enable OEM unlock. VERY IMPORTANT!!
2. Download Odin and samsung usb drivers.
3. Watch yt video on how to install twrp using odin.
4. Go to this rom download page and download zip file.
5. Download pixel recovery file also.
6. On installed twrp, select flash image and then select pixel recovery file and flash as recovery.
Now you have pixel recovery installed.
7. Download minimal adb and fast boot.
8. Install it and go to the installation directory.
9. Copy rom file to the installation recovery and rename the rom to rom.zip.
10. Open cmd window in the installation directory of the minimal adb and fastboot.
11. On your phone boot to pixel recovery and select apply update from adb.
12. Type adb devices on the cmd window and you should see your device connected.
12. Type adb flash zip rom.zip
13. Wait for installation to finish.
14. Reboot.
15. Enjoy
i couldn't find OEM unlock in developer settings...
i wasn't searching online as to why i couldn't find it
edit: i'm using the SD version not the Eynos verson, is that gonna be an issue when installing pixel experience
could it been because i've only had my phone for a few days

Mar 25, 2020
nairobi
Thank you for the very snappy android 13 erofs build!The only problem I have is that widevine is stuck on L3 and that you can't install magisk on erofs but that's TWRP fault for not supporting erofs on this phone but still the rom is a great experience!
You don't need TWRP to install Magisk. Just sideload the Magisk zip like you would any other system update packaged as a zip file. Go to the PE recovery and look for the adb sideload option and activate it. Then on the command line type: "adb sideload magisk.zip" and reboot your device

You don't need TWRP to install Magisk. Just sideload the Magisk zip like you would any other system update packaged as a zip file. Go to the PE recovery and look for the adb sideload option and activate it. Then on the command line type: "adb sideload magisk.zip" and reboot your device
After flashing magisk the phone bootloops so it doesn't work

M1VAN

Nov 4, 2022
HI, i have some problem, now i install pixel experience recovery and now i always has this error, when i trying to install something: failed to find payload_properties.txt. So maybe someone know what should i do? sorry for bad english)

dylanneve1

Jan 7, 2017
Dublin
Main post updated to reflect migration to Android 13. All Android 12 builds will now be depreciated. Plus build also has been added.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you for the very snappy android 13 erofs build!The only problem I have is that widevine is stuck on L3 and that you can't install magisk on erofs but that's TWRP fault for not supporting erofs on this phone but still the rom is a great experience!

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Galaxy S9 / S9+ [starlte / star2lte]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Official builds have begun rolling out for both PixelExperience and PixelExperience Plus
    thank you so much for your work!! i can't wait to flash this once sepolicy is finished.
    New builds added