[ROM][13.0][OSS] PixelExperience / Pixel Experience Plus [Official]

Search This thread

aureljared

May 2, 2013
dantis.me
Redmi Note 11
Is anyone else experiencing slowdowns in Pixel Launcher? After a day or so of uptime the launcher starts lagging, to the point where I have to force-stop it, after which it is smooth again and the cycle repeats. The rest of the system is smooth during the whole ordeal. Sounds like a memory leak, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: kaizeritori

Mldshirali

Dec 1, 2022
does this rom support magisk rooting method?
considering that It seems EROFS doesn't work good with Magisk

Last edited:

lucasvac

Dec 3, 2022
Guys how can I fix this? App icons are really big in the all apps section but there is no any problem in any other screens
Screenshot_20221203-212049_Pixel Launcher.png

Screenshot_20221203-212052_Pixel Launcher.png

kaizeritori

Nov 5, 2020
Is anyone else experiencing slowdowns in Pixel Launcher? After a day or so of uptime the launcher starts lagging, to the point where I have to force-stop it, after which it is smooth again and the cycle repeats. The rest of the system is smooth during the whole ordeal. Sounds like a memory leak, but I'm not sure.
Same here.
After some use, the launcher's animations becames laggy and the phone was so hot that can burn my hands.
Inside applications are also laggy. Also seems like to start to slowdown and burn when a heavy application is launched (video, audio, game...) and killing these apps don't stop the phenomenon.
Only a reboot make the phone normal again until the next time.
New issue on Android 13 because on Android 12, this problem wasn't here.

gfsLuc

Aug 26, 2013
I also have bluetooth problems. Can't bind any of my bluetooth devices. Is there a fix or something?

Top Liked Posts