[EOL][ROM][13.0] PixelExperience / PixelExperience Plus [Official]

Search This thread

dagofer

Aug 11, 2013
Hola buenas, instale esta rom y me va genial por ahora con 2 dias de uso, solo he encontrado el fallo que no me detecta la Mi band 6, la app de xiaomi no la detecta. El bluetooth si la detecta pero tampoco la empareja

hans_peda_417

May 24, 2020
How to root this rom ? I rooted with magisk 25.1 zip but bootloop

Same problem here: just clean flashed latest Plus version (PixelExperience_Plus_crownlte-13.0-20221114-2154-OFFICIAL) using PixelExperience Recovery + Magisk 25.2 and stuck in bootloop.
Me too!
I've tried to flash the ZIP with both PE Recover and TWRP, directly from the recovery and via ADB sideload.
Also tried the official method with patching the boot.img and flashing via Odin.

Always get bootloop - which can be fixed by flashing the original boot.img again. But I really would like to have root access...

May 25, 2014

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Galaxy Note9 [crownlte]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Does HDMI works on this rom?

alex3594

May 1, 2007
Perm
Me too!
I've tried to flash the ZIP with both PE Recover and TWRP, directly from the recovery and via ADB sideload.
Also tried the official method with patching the boot.img and flashing via Odin.

Always get bootloop - which can be fixed by flashing the original boot.img again. But I really would like to have root access...
Hello!
Did anyone find a solution to make Magisk work?

gGuess1337

Nov 22, 2016
Hi all, i would like to try this rom. But if something fail, how can i get back to stock Samsung rom?
you will have to flash stock firmware via Odin. you can find the firmwares online, just make sure you download the correct one and that put everything in correct place in Odin, otherwise you can brick your phone

DanaDrako

Dec 7, 2013
I used n9 snapdragon for two years, now bought n9 exynos and freshly installed this rom.

Can i somehow improve sound quality on speakers? Stock rom on snapdragon sounds much better

Reactions: Suraj fernando
Oct 5, 2015
I used n9 snapdragon for two years, now bought n9 exynos and freshly installed this rom.

Can i somehow improve sound quality on speakers? Stock rom on snapdragon sounds much better
yes you can..!
Install Dolby Atmos magisk module via magisk
IMG_20230331_024405.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230331_024521.jpg
    IMG_20230331_024521.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:

DanaDrako

Dec 7, 2013
I tryied to install Magsik but allways get bootloop (android 13, Magisk 25.2; PE Recovery zip install, pathed boot.img file by Odin).
Suraj fernando have u got older Android/Magisk instalation or am I doing something wrong?

ROM is great - smoth, stable and fresh android ofc, actually no issues find but this speakers sound...

Reactions: Suraj fernando

Top Liked Posts