[ROM][13.0][sargo] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread
GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Google Pixel 3a [sargo]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13.0

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Sound/vibration

Known issues
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

siderorb

Jun 18, 2013
The settings crash when I try to enable Live Caption. Other than that, smoother than the latest official Google build :)

Mar 5, 2014
When setting a white (or very bright wallpaper i.e. bright enough to make the AtaGlance and LS Clock go dark), the AOD stops working.

Also, please keep the AOD/LS animations in future builds.

Sri Korea

Oct 6, 2022
Google Pixel 3a
GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Google Pixel 3a [sargo]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13.0

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Sound/vibration

Known issues
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog
After I installed this rom is it getting OTA updates? Or do we have to download security updates manually?

primod808

Mar 5, 2011
TOYOHASHI
Google Pixel 3a
Been out of rom game for a while but since my 3a is end of life updates wanted to try flashing android 13. But have a question when flashing the android 13 rom does it rebrand the pixel 3a to another name since the 3a doesn't officially go to 13? Or does it keep the pixel 3a name?

Last edited:

primod808

Mar 5, 2011
TOYOHASHI
Google Pixel 3a
Been out of rom game for a while but since my 3a is end of life updates wanted to try flashing android 13. But have a question when flashing the android 13 rom does it rebrand the pixel 3a to another name since the 3a doesn't officially go to 13? Or does it keep the pixel 3a name?

Top Liked Posts