[ROM][13.0][sargo] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread
GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Google Pixel 3a [sargo]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13.0

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Sound/vibration

Known issues
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

siderorb

Jun 18, 2013
The settings crash when I try to enable Live Caption. Other than that, smoother than the latest official Google build :)

Mar 5, 2014
When setting a white (or very bright wallpaper i.e. bright enough to make the AtaGlance and LS Clock go dark), the AOD stops working.

Also, please keep the AOD/LS animations in future builds.

Sri Korea

Oct 6, 2022
Google Pixel 3a
GtwTyCR.png

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13.0

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Sound/vibration

Known issues
You tell me

Donate

Translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog
After I installed this rom is it getting OTA updates? Or do we have to download security updates manually?

primod808

Mar 5, 2011
TOYOHASHI
Google Pixel 3a
Been out of rom game for a while but since my 3a is end of life updates wanted to try flashing android 13. But have a question when flashing the android 13 rom does it rebrand the pixel 3a to another name since the 3a doesn't officially go to 13? Or does it keep the pixel 3a name?

Last edited:

primod808

Mar 5, 2011
TOYOHASHI
Google Pixel 3a
Been out of rom game for a while but since my 3a is end of life updates wanted to try flashing android 13. But have a question when flashing the android 13 rom does it rebrand the pixel 3a to another name since the 3a doesn't officially go to 13? Or does it keep the pixel 3a name?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There was a post about this on the pixel experience telegram. I found it when I was making sure that I wasn't behind on patches.

With the absurd delay that real life and the amount of work that the December security patch required we decided to skip the December security patch, hence we will be making releases upon the arrival of the January security patch.

We wish you and your relatives a great end of year.

Seems to work for my Verizon. I went into the test menu by dialing *#*#4636#*#* and it shows that I'm provisioned for VOLTE. Plus they turned off their CDMA network so calls don't work without VOLTE.
    Thank you! Installed the latest build yesterday and everything seems to be fine. Wish you and everyone involved in this amazing project a great time and a beautiful beginning of the year!
    Thank you so much! Used the first beta builds and yesterday installed the stable release. Apart from the "bootloader is unlocked" message at the beginning, it's nearly impossible to tell this is a custom ROM. Google stopped releasing upgrades for Sargo, but PixelExperience makes Android 13 a seamless experience on this device. Even features like the "double tap on back" shortcut and adaptive audio works. In my usage I have come across not a single thing that didn't work exactly how it should, and the overall experience is incomparably smooth and fluid. PixelExperience is by far the best ROM to recommend anyone who wants to go on using Google's various services.
    Thanks for your feedback, nice to hear that the rom is working flawless. I also think about switching to pixel experience.

Can you tell me if banking apps are working without problems? Does it pass SafetyNet?
    Thanks for your feedback, nice to hear that the rom is working flawless. I also think about switching to pixel experience.

Can you tell me if banking apps are working without problems? Does it pass SafetyNet?
    It does pass SafetyNet, I think so, because Play Store keeps suggesting me Netflix, and the device is shown to be certified. As for banking apps, I'm sorry to say I haven't used any, but they should work. Only misgiving I have right now is it's been quite a while and there still hasn't been a monthly update.

I can confirm that Discover, Chase, Acheive Credit Union, Fifth Third and Marcus banking apps all work 100% flawlessly! :)

Stealth111
    It does pass SafetyNet, I think so, because Play Store keeps suggesting me Netflix, and the device is shown to be certified. As for banking apps, I'm sorry to say I haven't used any, but they should work. Only misgiving I have right now is it's been quite a while and there still hasn't been a monthly update.
    There was a post about this on the pixel experience telegram. I found it when I was making sure that I wasn't behind on patches.

With the absurd delay that real life and the amount of work that the December security patch required we decided to skip the December security patch, hence we will be making releases upon the arrival of the January security patch.

Isn't there support for volte?
    How can i activate It?
    Seems to work for my Verizon. I went into the test menu by dialing *#*#4636#*#* and it shows that I'm provisioned for VOLTE. Plus they turned off their CDMA network so calls don't work without VOLTE.
    GtwTyCR.png

What is this?

Based on Android 13.0

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

Donate

Translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    Finally.
    I was waiting for the day when I could get a pixel experience on my pixel phone.
    Thank you for keeping sargo alive. This beta build is so smooth but I found one problem. The hostspot is working but internet isn't available for device that connected to this device.
    Hotspot didn't work.

Thank you! Installed the latest build yesterday and everything seems to be fine. Wish you and everyone involved in this amazing project a great time and a beautiful beginning of the year!