Search This thread

sourav24071999

Sep 7, 2018
India
www.buymeacoffee.com

7MhYAxh.png

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."

RchF0ph.jpg

PixelPlusUI is another aftermarket AOSP ROM Minimal UI & close to Stock Android ROM. What differentiates us from the rest, you ask? LET'S FIND OUT. It has additional localized and personalized functionality while preserving the stock Android look by adhering to Material Design guidelines. Unlike OEMs' slow and untimely updates, we closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolonging support to devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience using PixelPlusUI will be butter smooth with added convenience and features. The main aim of this form is to give the user a better experience without compromising the quality of the Android experience so that no one struggles with any kind of difficulties while using their device. PixelPlusUI brings a better UI/UX to Android with a seamless experience coupled with customizations and user security. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, Stability, Minimal UI & Awesome features including pixel goodies But this doesn't mean we aim to provide all the customization available on the planet. So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy PixelPlusUI on your respective devices!

4BvTCVV.jpg

- Kostya Maslennikov - Founder
- Saurav - Co-Founder & Co-lead Developer
- Hamza - Co-lead Developer & Team
- And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

QD97M0r.jpg

// Checkout the latest changes you get //

Latest Changelog: Tap Here for changelog

NOTE : Well here you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

IeL3Rlf.jpg

// A screenshot is worth of thousand words //

Latest Screenshots :

NOTE : Well here you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

aqxZD6q.jpg

--------- Official Download Server ! ---------

Note: You can check our Website for more details, guides , changelog etc related to build !

VG8mZI1.jpg

-- DEVICE UPDATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL --

-- SUPPORT/DISCUSSION TELEGRAM GROUP --
-- Visit our OFFICIAL Website
-- OUR OFFICIAL TWITTER HANDLE --

l9GgWou.jpg

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine.
If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH :

1. Download the latest build.
2. Reboot to recovery, if not, use TWRP.img via CMD.
3. Wipe Data , System, Cache (all except internal).
4. Switch slot reboot recovery
5. Wipe all except internal
6. Install ROM zip
7. Change to slot
8. Install TWRP Installer
9. Reboot

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
Almost everything

What doesn't work?

Nothing yet
You tell me! :p

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
for more READ THIS

AKJ5cTg.jpg

- Android Open-Source Project

- Pixel Experience
- LineageOS

- Others, I forgot to mention

H1OzMXd.jpg

- Android OS version: 13
- Security patch: October 2022
- Build author/Device Maintainer : <Saurav>
- DEVICE: <Mi A1>
- DEVICE CODENAME: <tissot>

Sources and Documentation

- ROM Source Code
- Kernel Source
- OFFICIAL DEVICES

BU36PQr.jpg

// Giving little CAN HELP A LOT //

- As you know build is free but building ROM needs a server. And Maintaining source and device stuff needs a server and it's pretty expensive for a student.
- Do consider donating on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards or buying me a coffee if you want to appriciate our work.
- Thank you for your support !

* UPI ID:
dwarmachine24@oksbi (Indian Users)
* Paypal: * Bitcoin (BTC): 3Pm6JtwqCuTfKe1Szn23C8ZutF32eFtzf9
* Buy me a Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Uglykid/membership

Last edited by a moderator:

lucianofontao

May 27, 2012
Sao Paulo
Hi friends,

Very Nice ROM....congratulations DEV.

I found some issues:

Some apps can't show permissions to Grant access in storage (like Zedge)

I dont know If are a bug from app, but in other ROMS It Works normal.

Other issue is Ok Google doesn't Works (It says is unavailable in my region (Brazil)

Thanks DEV...

Reactions: sourav24071999

小平H

Jul 4, 2022
This ROM is very personal, because I always mind a small number of custom functions of pixel experience plus. But it realized its shortcomings. The only problem is the lack of simplified Chinese language for its custom function, because many people in China like pixelplus. But this has not prevented many people from liking the ROM, which is a great work of the development team. It is also the affirmation of many people for the development team.

blade22

Jun 23, 2013
How much time the first boot takes after install ?

I've installed it as per above steps doing clean install. But its stuck at boot animation. Also flashed the latest firmware V10.0.24.0.PDHMIXM

小平H

Jul 4, 2022
This ROM is very personal, because I always mind a small number of custom functions of pixel experience plus. But it realized its shortcomings. The only problem is the lack of simplified Chinese language for its custom function, because many people in China like pixelplus. But this has not prevented many people from liking the ROM, which is a great work of the development team. It is also the affirmation of many people for the development team.

小平H

Jul 4, 2022
5.1Once set to gesture navigation, the phone switched back to three-button navigation after booting.

matilda22066

Dec 2, 2022
hello, I flashed my realme 6 pro to your pixel firmware, tell me how to make everything automatically saved to the SD card?

jiaweiloo

May 30, 2013
Klang

小平H

Jul 4, 2022
Your efforts are in vain with me. 5.2 can't be downloaded smoothly at all, and it starts from scratch after downloading for a while.

小平H

Jul 4, 2022
Android System Intelligence consumes power very quickly. I think it is probably because the location permission cannot be turned off.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

7MhYAxh.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."

RchF0ph.jpg

PixelPlusUI is another aftermarket AOSP ROM Minimal UI & close to Stock Android ROM. What differentiates us from the rest, you ask? LET'S FIND OUT. It has additional localized and personalized functionality while preserving the stock Android look by adhering to Material Design guidelines. Unlike OEMs' slow and untimely updates, we closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolonging support to devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience using PixelPlusUI will be butter smooth with added convenience and features. The main aim of this form is to give the user a better experience without compromising the quality of the Android experience so that no one struggles with any kind of difficulties while using their device. PixelPlusUI brings a better UI/UX to Android with a seamless experience coupled with customizations and user security. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, Stability, Minimal UI & Awesome features including pixel goodies But this doesn't mean we aim to provide all the customization available on the planet. So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy PixelPlusUI on your respective devices!

4BvTCVV.jpg

- Kostya Maslennikov - Founder
    - Saurav - Co-Founder & Co-lead Developer
    - Hamza - Co-lead Developer & Team
    - And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

QD97M0r.jpg

// Checkout the latest changes you get //

Latest Changelog: Tap Here for changelog

IeL3Rlf.jpg

// A screenshot is worth of thousand words //

Latest Screenshots :

aqxZD6q.jpg

--------- Official Download Server ! ---------

Note: You can check our Website for more details, guides , changelog etc related to build !

VG8mZI1.jpg

-- DEVICE UPDATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL --

-- SUPPORT/DISCUSSION TELEGRAM GROUP --
    -- Visit our OFFICIAL Website
    -- OUR OFFICIAL TWITTER HANDLE --

l9GgWou.jpg

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine.
    If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH :

1. Download the latest build.
    2. Reboot to recovery, if not, use TWRP.img via CMD.
    3. Wipe Data , System, Cache (all except internal).
    4. Switch slot reboot recovery
    5. Wipe all except internal
    6. Install ROM zip
    7. Change to slot
    8. Install TWRP Installer
    9. Reboot

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
    Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work?

Nothing yet
    You tell me! :p

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
    for more READ THIS

AKJ5cTg.jpg

- Android Open-Source Project

- Pixel Experience
    - LineageOS

- Others, I forgot to mention

H1OzMXd.jpg

- Android OS version: 13
    - Security patch: October 2022
    - Build author/Device Maintainer : <Saurav>
    - DEVICE: <Mi A1>
    - DEVICE CODENAME: <tissot>

Sources and Documentation

- ROM Source Code
    - Kernel Source
    - OFFICIAL DEVICES

BU36PQr.jpg

// Giving little CAN HELP A LOT //

- As you know build is free but building ROM needs a server. And Maintaining source and device stuff needs a server and it's pretty expensive for a student.
    - Do consider donating on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards or buying me a coffee if you want to appriciate our work.
    - Thank you for your support !

* UPI ID:
    dwarmachine24@oksbi (Indian Users)
    * Paypal: * Bitcoin (BTC): 3Pm6JtwqCuTfKe1Szn23C8ZutF32eFtzf9
    * Buy me a Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Uglykid/membership

Hi friends,

Very Nice ROM....congratulations DEV.

I found some issues:

Some apps can't show permissions to Grant access in storage (like Zedge)

I dont know If are a bug from app, but in other ROMS It Works normal.

Other issue is Ok Google doesn't Works (It says is unavailable in my region (Brazil)

Thanks DEV...