[ROM][13.0][TOCO][OFFICIAL] Project Elixir 3.x

Search This thread

maxlieb

Sep 16, 2011
Seems like it is just your device. I have no double-tap issues on any rom
So probably the screen replacement did this.
Though the thing is - double-tap wake DOES WORK properly with the new screen on xiaomi.eu.
and what's with the extreme dimming of the AOD?
Can it be disabled? is this kernel related?

sgulen

Oct 24, 2022
hello, this rom is installed on my phone right now, but when I share the internet, the settings are locked and it does not share, it is necessary to restart the phone.

merhaba şuan telefonumda bu rom yüklü ancak internet paylaşımı yaptığım zaman ayarlar kilitleniyor ve paylaşım yapmıyor telefonu restart etmek gerekiyor.

Last edited by a moderator:

MPrugic

Apr 7, 2020
Tethering doesn't work.. sometimes hotspot will show on another device but it can't access internet, also wifi settings some time crashes settings app

Reactions: stox2

stox2

Jan 26, 2017
had to disable VOLTE as it is automatically enabled and need to disable in order to make calls.

Reactions: teknocorse

0gu2h4n

May 9, 2018
Screen does not light up for fingerprint scan in AOD. Idk if that's a known issue. Can't scan fingerprint. Have to manually wake device to use fingerprint.

Kanosmorgen

Jul 6, 2019
Hello! Will this rom be version 3.3 or 3.4?
Will there be a continuation? I really like this rom and don't want to replace it.

stox2

Jan 26, 2017
Hello! Will this rom be version 3.3 or 3.4?
Will there be a continuation? I really like this rom and don't want to replace it.
SAME!!!

have an issue with HOTSPOT not working properly on 3.2 :(
also would be nice to be able to unlock/wake screen with fingerprint.

Anyways, patiently waiting :)

leodexe

May 14, 2020
Punto Fijo
This ROM works fine but I have a question...
Where did go the Mi Lock App that was on stock MIUI? I was using that App Lock in MIUI 13 but it seems it's gone here...I don't like 3rd party app lockers because this one was actually more flexible and better than them... How can I get it back?

Also the stock camera would crash the first times I tried to use it. Later I installed the camera provided in this thread and now both cameras work... isn't that odd?
Edit: I figured out that only the portrait function causes the camera to crash.

There are other 3 camera functions that didn't work but also didn't crash the camera like Portrait mode does. These broken functions are short video, panorama and VLOG, which the latter will display the message "You can shoot vlogs only in the landscape mode", implying the phone is either not in landscape mode or failing to recognize being as such.
All other camera functions seem to work without issues.

Last edited:
Hi. Just flashed the ROM.
Thanks for this great job 💪

Everything 's just fine, fast and smooth, except for common bugs already mentioned (WiFi Tether, Camera Modes, Fingerprint Sensor when screen is off)

Also Essence's Theming features are incomplete, Xiaomi Scanner App is useless, and I really miss Ultra Fast Charge and Face Unlock.

Waiting for 3.3 build with impatience 😁
Again, thanks a loooot for this great job 🙏

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2ywS3ld.png

Project Elixir for the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite [toco]

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."​

wcpCZ77.png

Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!

hi3OOmI.png

- Saurav - Founder / lead Developer

- Nishant - Co-lead Developer / Team

- Probir - Developer / Team

-
    Mayur
    - Developer / Team

-
    And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

Wotz2ga.png

// Checkout the latest changes you get //

Latest Changelog: https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

NOTE : In Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

eWpOZ42.png

// A screenshot is worth of thousand words //

Latest Screenshots : https://projectelixiros.com/gallery

NOTE : In Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

SP96Kkk.png

--------- > OFFICIAL Download Server < ---------

NOTE:
    Please keep in mind that these are Gapps Builds and there is no vanilla build of this rom available.

--------- > Visit Our OFFICIAL Website < ---------

3UmK6nS.png

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A12 to A13)

- Download the latest build
    - Take a backup for safe side
    - Boot to Recovery
    - Format Data by typing yes
    - Flash the latest build
    - Reboot

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
    Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?

You tell me!

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
    for more READ THIS

NcqtMEY.png

- Android Open-Source Project
    - Pixel Experience
    - LineageOS
    - Proton AOSP
    - Arrow OS

XDA Banner and Template Credit goes to Amaan

- Others, I may have forgot to mention

sRsgSk5.png

- Android OS version: 13.0
    - Security patch: August 2023
    - Build author/Device Maintainer : @AndroidHQ254
    - DEVICE: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
    - DEVICE CODENAME: toco

---- Sources and Documentation ----

-- ROM Source Code --

-- Kernel Source --

-- Documentation & Maintainership --

BCxDddP.png

tEWDK3G.png

// Giving a little can HELP a lot //

- As you know build is free but building ROM needs server and in order to maintain the source, we need High-End Servers that are generally very expensive and need to be renewed every single month and as a student its quite difficult. To meet with our technical expenses, a cup of coffee, and the efforts of the developers we need your monetary support!

- Do consider donating or buying me a coffee on Paypal or join us on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards if you want to appreciate our work.
    - Thank you for your support !

In addition, only the native camera app crashes. Like, if i open the google lens app camera actually opens. But, the native camera app comes with the ROM crashes. @AndroidHQ254
    I ported the BSG's GCam 8.1 with the config files designated to Mi Note 10 Lite and fixed this problem.
    had to disable VOLTE as it is automatically enabled and need to disable in order to make calls.
    Be patient. The next build will fix the VOLTE issue without the need to disable it
    I switched from 3.2 only to see if the WiFi issue got fixed, it seems WiFi is now stable but there two major problems with 3.6:

- Camera App in 3.6 SUCKS, gofast was right the camera in 3.5 had more options and is generally better. Even if you extract it from 3.5 to use on 3.6 it won't work, your second best bet would be to use the GoogleCamera that was shared a few posts ago, that one is still good, I think it was MGC.apk or something like that.

- The second problem is that now we don't have write access to the system partitions, mostly /product and /system_root, even if we are rooted those partitions will remain read-only and not even using "mount -o rw,remount /partition" on the terminal in OrangeFox recovery it's still read-only, All of these worked in and up to 3.2 so this also kind of sucks because 3.2 is still somewhat bugged or at least WiFi wouldn't work sometimes.

Good thing the BSG's GCAM 8.1 still works fine.

Download:​

Updated! Project Elixir 3.2 is now available for toco