[ROM][13.0][TOCO][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X 7.1 | Eve

Search This thread

Common0

May 30, 2018
I am using this rom , and all things working fine.
But I could not find the face unlock feature in settings.

Any idea ???

I don't need the official version from the device forum. I need this specific version for my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 device as this version gives long battery life compared to the official one.
And why do you need this specifically for your device? What makes it special that you don't want the one from your device forum?

Common0

May 30, 2018
I was using this rom. I used it for around a month, It worked perfectly fine. Some time, Snapchat would crash saying could not load camera or something like that, and when closing it and opening the app again it would work perfectly.
But, yesterday, Snapchat didn't open even I closed and opened it multiple times. So, I restarted the phone. which I wished I hadn't done it.
It stuck in mi logo when I restarted the phone. I tried to go to recovery mode, It didn't go.
It would only go to fast-boot mode.

I tried even re-flashing mi frimware with mi flash tool. But still it stuck in mi logo screen.

Later on I found that My device was hard bricked.

I am not able to go to recovery mode and even flashing official stock rom from mi flash didn't work.

Any one facing this issue or any solution for this problem.

saurosan

Dec 4, 2022
innanzitutto ciao ragazzi complimenti per il lavoro
ho usato questa rom , ma non sono riuscito ad attivare il wifi mobile con la mia carta telefonica.
it is possible to have clarification for this

gnome_mo

Sep 24, 2012
Is itr possible to have original camera in this ROM? Included one doesnt have any options
Also, Face unloc still not present, flashed latest version.

Fox_it3

Jan 14, 2022
I've been using this rom since October and it's been pretty good in terms of battery, besides smal bugs like the fingerprint reader rarely not working, i have some bigger bugs like
•dragging on the notification bar , if i go all the way left instead of making my screen dim it makes it full brightness
•bluetooth not working, if i have my wired headphones and connect the Bluetooth ones and then disconnect the wired sound wil go trough my phone's speaker and if i plug my wired headphones in trough them, but no matter if i disconnect or turn off Bluetooth or back on if i select my Bluetooth headphones as a source it will still go through the speaker nothing worked unless i restart the phone, and recently i got a sony Bluetooth speaker, and i can connect to it but no sound will come out, my Bluetooth headphones work so it's just with that , tho my parents Samsung a10 works so the speaker works for sure.

I want to know if anyone has the same issue or if it's only me cause if so ill do a fresh reinstall to hopefully fix the issue

saurosan

Dec 4, 2022
innanzitutto ciao ragazzi complimenti per il lavoro
ho usato questa rom , ma non sono riuscito ad attivare il wifi mobile con la mia carta telefonica.
è possibile avere chiarimenti per questo

hi guys ... sorry but we have to understand from the state of abandonment of this track that the project is definitively closed

Alenett

Jan 10, 2021
I should have found a bug, i think it is rom-related.
I have open camera installed. Open camera is open source and i checked the manifest, it reports
<intent-filter>
<action android:name="android.media.action.IMAGE_CAPTURE" />
<category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
</intent-filter>

This means the application must be registered as an application for the image capture.
This does not happen. Every application (for example google drive, pdf scanners and so on.....included applications depeloped by me) are not able to find the activity to run for the intent IMAGE CAPTURE.

As i know, when android starts up, it scans every installed app, to "mark" the intent filters to look for the relative application to run on request. It seems the rom "skips" this step.

Because i have the root access, could i adjust it manually editing something in the os ?

EDIT: i tried to install other camera apps, but same problem, so this can confirm an os-related problem.

Alenett

Jan 10, 2021
@AndroidHQ254 ok. It seems the current download link is not the last one. I solved downloading a newer version from the sourceforge repos: https://sourceforge.net/projects/an...001-11081209-unofficial-unsigned.zip/download.

The last rom has a preinstalled system camera app and it works. Anyway the intent request recognizes ONLY that app as camera app; not a big problem, because at least it works. It seems evox does not "scan" eligible apps for the camera action, or anyway it marks the preinstalled camera app as "default" app without asking which one you want to use the first time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    undefined-imgur-1-png.5536163

Evolution X 7.1 for the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite [toco]

6kaqOxu.png

Keep Evolving
    Pixel UI, customization, and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -
    @joeyhuab
    @peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

wjBJ2Hk.png

sxs3pbW.png

You tell me

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

VvzRh0K.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash

- Have the latest Global stable MIUI v13.0.2.0 installed
    - Make sure you're running TWRP or OrangeFox for Android 13
    - Boot into recovery
    - Copy Rom
    - Flash Rom
    - Format data
    - Reboot to system & #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash

- Boot into recovery
    - Flash Rom
    - Wipe Dalvik Cache & Cache
    - Reboot to system & #KeepEvolving

Download
    Donate me! / Official Chat / Device Support

S2t0kJ9.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    Evolution X, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite

Contributors

AndroidHQ254, @NeoArian
    Source Code: https://github.com/Evolution-X

ROM OS Version: Android 13
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.292
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Stable MiUI v13.0.2.0 (Android 12)
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-09-22
    Last Updated 2022-09-22
    I am on Android 12 as for this moment, i have the Evo x 6.5 omega.
    - Install latest TWRP you can find in the other thread (using fastboot).
    - Flash the lastest MIUI via adb sideload and perform a format data (backup your data before this).
    - Reboot to system and let the MIUI to run.
    - When the MIUI is ready (on the welcome page), reboot the phone in fastboot.
    Then:
    - Flash the TWRP again via fastboot (the MIUI restore the standard boot).
    - Reboot in recovery mode (TWRP).
    - Flash the new evox via adb sideload
    - Format data
    Reboot to system.

There is nothing else to do or explain. It must works.
    Evox 7.1 works a lot better then 6.5. I have a good improvement in performance and battery life.

If you want to root when you have configured the phone and it is ready to be used:
    - install root explorer from google play store
    - download and install magisk app downloading the apk from github and installing it by root explorer (i recommend to not allow the browser to install apks).
    - on the pc, extract the boot.img from the evox zip.
    - attach the phone to the pc and transfer the boot.img to the phone.
    - run magisk and patch the boot.img
    - transfer the patched image to the pc
    - reboot the phone in fastboot
    - flash the patched boot.img via fastboot
    - reboot to system

Enjoy!