HTC One (m7)
2okPze5.png

Code:
 * Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
*/
Introduction
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13 (T), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Bugs

What's working:

• Boot
  • Camera / Camcorder
  • RIL (LTE/Dual SIM/SMS)
  • VoLTE
  • Fingerprint Sensor
  • WiFi
  • Hotspot (2.4Ghz / 5Ghz)
  • Bluetooth
  • Secondary Screen (now it's working as a "Notch/Cutout" like other devices!, this area is now status bar)
  • GNSS GPS
  • Audio (Top speaker, Stereo speaker)
  • Type-C Headphone Audio
  • Video Playback
  • NFC
  • Sensors
  • USB (ADB/MTP/PTP)
  • Touch

What's not working:
  • VoWiFi
  • USB (MTP/PTP)
  • Hardware Encryption
  • SELinux is permissive
  • You tell me.

Installation instructions

• Upgrade to Stock Oreo Rom!
  • Download the zip(s).
  • Install a compatible Recovery
  • Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
  • Wipe data & cache partitions and FORMAT DATA from TWRP of your device (required when coming from stock!).
  • Flash ROM.
  • Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
  • Optional: Install Magisk for Root.

Supported models:
  • ocedugl, ocedtwl, oceuhl

Downloads
Recovery : Unofficial TWRP - Support decrypt < USE THIS TO FLASH!
Gapps : NikGApps 13 ARM64
Rom : Download

Sources
oce device tree: oce
oce kernel tree: oce kernel
htc vendor tree: vendor tree

Donate
DONATE To Me

Big Thanks
  • LineageOS Team.
  • all PME (HTC 10) contributors.

Last edited:

Dr_HiDDeN

Apr 17, 2011
I can't install any app from google play ( always pending)
And I tied to use app gallery but it can't read WiFi internet connection
And I can't attach screen shots to this reply

joe-58

Oct 26, 2022
Hi
First, I wanna thank you for building ROMs for HTC U Ultra.
Second, I have some suggestions for you in building this ROM. as you know HTC U Ultra has a very weak battery so it would be better if you put your main goal on battery optimization and its life.
Third, it would be nice if you can boost its microphone and speakers for calling.
Forth, lowering the charging time by changing some software stuff is a good idea.

Jaceksgal

Aug 28, 2021
teraz nie sprawdzę bo mam inny pokój ale dzwonił i otwierał połączenia i smsy bez problemów

joe-58

Oct 26, 2022
Hi
First, I wanna thank you for building ROMs for HTC U Ultra.
Second, I have some suggestions for you in building this ROM. as you know HTC U Ultra has a very weak battery so it would be better if you put your main goal on battery optimization and its life.
Third, it would be nice if you can boost its microphone and speakers for calling.
Forth, lowering the charging time by changing some software stuff is a good idea.
@tarkzim

Hello Ta
Changelogs

2022/09/09
  • Initial release of LineageOS 20.0 for HTC U Ultra.
Hello tarkzim,
I was compiling the room and got stuck on this HELP
PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=13
LINEAGE_VERSION=20.0-20230101-UNOFFICIAL-oce
TARGET_PRODUCT=lineage_oce
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=userdebug
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_ARCH=arm64
TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT=armv8-a
TARGET_CPU_VARIANT=generic
TARGET_2ND_ARCH=arm
TARGET_2ND_ARCH_VARIANT=armv8-a
TARGET_2ND_CPU_VARIANT=generic
HOST_ARCH=x86_64
HOST_2ND_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_OS_EXTRA=Linux-5.4.0-135-generic-x86_64-Ubuntu-18.04.6-LTS
HOST_CROSS_OS=windows
HOST_CROSS_ARCH=x86
HOST_CROSS_2ND_ARCH=x86_64
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=TQ1A.221205.011
OUT_DIR=out
PRODUCT_SOONG_NAMESPACES=vendor/htc/oce device/htc/oce hardware/qcom-caf/msm8996 vendor/qcom/opensource/data-ipa-cfg-mgr-legacy-um vendor/qcom/opensource/dataservices
============================================
<b>[100% 1/1] analyzing Android.bp files and generating ninja file at out/soong/build</b>
FAILED: out/soong/build.ninja
cd &quot;$(dirname &quot;out/host/linux-x86/bin/soong_build&quot;)&quot; &amp;&amp; BUILDER=&quot;$PWD/$(basename &quot;out/host/linux-x86/bin/soong_build&quot;)&quot; &amp;&amp; cd / &amp;&amp; env -i &quot;$BUILDER&quot; --top &quot;$TOP&quot; --soong_out &quot;out/soong&quot; --out &quot;out&quot; -o out/soong/build.ninja --globListDir build --globFile out/soong/globs-build.ninja -t -l out/.module_paths/Android.bp.list --available_env out/soong/soong.environment.available --used_env out/soong/soong.environment.used.build Android.bp
Killed
04:45:55 soong bootstrap failed with: exit status 1
FAILED: ninja fifo didn&apos;t finish after 5s

<font color="#CC0000">#### failed to build some targets (24:54 (mm:ss)) ####</font></pre>

retiredtab

Nov 16, 2017
<b>[100% 1/1] analyzing Android.bp files and generating ninja file at out/soong/build</b>
FAILED: out/soong/build.ninja
cd &quot;$(dirname &quot;out/host/linux-x86/bin/soong_build&quot;)&quot; &amp;&amp; BUILDER=&quot;$PWD/$(basename &quot;out/host/linux-x86/bin/soong_build&quot;)&quot; &amp;&amp; cd / &amp;&amp; env -i &quot;$BUILDER&quot; --top &quot;$TOP&quot; --soong_out &quot;out/soong&quot; --out &quot;out&quot; -o out/soong/build.ninja --globListDir build --globFile out/soong/globs-build.ninja -t -l out/.module_paths/Android.bp.list --available_env out/soong/soong.environment.available --used_env out/soong/soong.environment.used.build Android.bp
Killed
04:45:55 soong bootstrap failed with: exit status 1
FAILED: ninja fifo didn&apos;t finish after 5s
I've run into a similar situation trying to build 20. I'll share what I learned.

How much DRAM and swap do you have?

Recent updated LineageOS build guides for official devices says you should have 32GB DRAM to build 18.1 and higher. For example,

https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/chagallwifi/build

"A reasonable amount of RAM (16 GB to build up to lineage-17.1, 32 GB or more for lineage-18.1 and up). The less RAM you have, the longer the build will take. Enabling ZRAM can be helpful.''

I'm able to build 20 on 18GB DRAM + no swap for arm architectures, but I suspect arm64 bit builds require at least 20GB DRAM starting with 20 so the above soong phase passes without error. I have no problems building 18.1 and 19.1 on 18GB DRAM building arm64.

You can verify by opening a terminal split into 2 panes. On the top, run brunch. On the bottom, run htop and watch your DRAM memory consumption during the above soong phase. If DRAM maxes out, then it's likely the problem.

So either add more DRAM and/or make a swap partition (probably 16GB).

I've run into a similar situati
I've run into a similar situation trying to build 20. I'll share what I learned.

Recent updated LineageOS build guides for official devices says you should have 32GB DRAM to build 18.1 and higher. For example,

"A reasonable amount of RAM (16 GB to build up to lineage-17.1, 32 GB or more for lineage-18.1 and up). The less RAM you have, the longer the build will take. Enabling ZRAM can be helpful.''

I'm able to build 20 on 18GB DRAM + no swap for arm architectures, but I suspect arm64 bit builds require at least 20GB DRAM starting with 20 so the above soong phase passes without error. I have no problems building 18.1 and 19.1 on 18GB DRAM building arm64.

You can verify by opening a terminal split into 2 panes. On the top, run brunch. On the bottom, run htop and watch your DRAM memory consumption during the above soong phase. If DRAM maxes out, then it's likely the problem.

Thank you the issue was the RAM which I sorted but ROM did not run after installing it
on trying to build 20. I'll share what I learned.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */
    Introduction
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13 (T), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Bugs

What's working:

• Boot
    • Camera / Camcorder
    • RIL (LTE/Dual SIM/SMS)
    • VoLTE
    • Fingerprint Sensor
    • WiFi
    • Hotspot (2.4Ghz / 5Ghz)
    • Bluetooth
    • Secondary Screen (now it's working as a "Notch/Cutout" like other devices!, this area is now status bar)
    • GNSS GPS
    • Audio (Top speaker, Stereo speaker)
    • Type-C Headphone Audio
    • Video Playback
    • NFC
    • Sensors
    • USB (ADB/MTP/PTP)
    • Touch

What's not working:
    • VoWiFi
    • USB (MTP/PTP)
    • Hardware Encryption
    • SELinux is permissive
    • You tell me.

Installation instructions

• Upgrade to Stock Oreo Rom!
    • Download the zip(s).
    • Install a compatible Recovery
    • Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    • Wipe data & cache partitions and FORMAT DATA from TWRP of your device (required when coming from stock!).
    • Flash ROM.
    • Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
    • Optional: Install Magisk for Root.

Supported models:
    • ocedugl, ocedtwl, oceuhl

Downloads
    Recovery : Unofficial TWRP - Support decrypt < USE THIS TO FLASH!
    Gapps : NikGApps 13 ARM64
    Rom : Download

Sources
    oce device tree: oce
    oce kernel tree: oce kernel
    htc vendor tree: vendor tree

Donate
    DONATE To Me

Big Thanks
    • LineageOS Team.
    • all PME (HTC 10) contributors.
    Changelogs

2023/05/27
    • Properly fixed RIL and In-call audio.
    2023/05/24
    • Updated to Android 13.0.0_r43 with May security patches.
    • Upstream updates and fixes.
    • Fixed RIL.
    • Added Aperture camera app.
    • Minor tweaks.
    2022/09/09
    • Initial release of LineageOS 20.0 for HTC U Ultra.
    New build released
    • Updated to Android 13.0.0_r43 with May security patches.
    • Upstream updates and fixes.
    • Fixed RIL.
    • Added Aperture camera app.
    • Minor tweaks.
    @tarkzim Dude how r u ? r u still alive? ur last reply here was 4 months ago ! is there any admin who can communicate with him to make sure he is okay?