[ROM][13.0][UNOFFICIAL] PixelOS [AOSP][ENCRYPTION][BETA][16/10/2022]

Search This thread
Very good and stable rom. Safety net pass. Battery is good enough. Yes, is Android 13 based. No Samsung apps here.
Only things missing for me is traffic indicator and ability to hide gesture pill. And no face unlock.
Thanks for the feedback, sir :)
Hide gestures will be present in the next version, face unlock has a big possibility too, once PixelExperience makes this available, several if not all roms will add this :)

Reactions: Dani6523
I think there may be Google error on permission manager. After uninstalled the Google app or Closing the always listening on Google assistant the problem of sound( 1. No voice on video call (ie: mic didn't work on any video chat app such as Messager, Viber)

2. Noices on video recording. (I really appreciate on default Gcam on ROM) is solved.
thanks for the feedback, Leonard :D

Asuka123

Feb 7, 2018
I think there may be Google error on permission manager. After uninstalled the Google app or Closing the always listening on Google assistant the problem of sound( 1. No voice on video call (ie: mic didn't work on any video chat app such as Messager, Viber)

2. Noices on video recording. (I really appreciate on default Gcam on ROM) is solved.
r u a chinese? i have same issues with you, so if you leave me a account, i can contact you.

P.U 93

Nov 19, 2020
@Jubscleisson I'm using version N975.
Rom is very good for samsung note 10 plus but there are some errors as follows. the call speaker is low compared to all original samsung. the camera is not smooth. Hope you can fix the low speaker and add stock samsung camera

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    latest.png

PixelOS is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, themed icons, google sans fonts, Monet color based system wide theming, boot animation), a fork of OG Pixel Experience with improvements on the top of it. Huge respect to Pixel Experience team for their work, thanks to them for making this ROM possible.
    In short a fully functional Pixel Experience with just the right amount of essentials.

Code:
    /* Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Improvements

Device Specific Issues:
    VoWiFi/VoLTE

Requirements:
    S Firmware

Downloads
    Get the latest PixelOS Build for (d1) (d2s) (d2x)
    Firmware (d1) (d2s) (d2x)
    Magisk (optional) (Download from here)
    Lineage Recovery (d1) (d2s) (d2x)

Note: GApps are included, don't flash separately.

Notes
    • SELinux is enforcing
    • EROFS for /vendor
    • PixelOS Recovery is broken, so to avoid problems with "SPL Downgrade", use the versions of LOS Recovery provided in the downloads section
    • You CAN'T INSTALL this ROM using TWRP, this rom supports only PE and LOS Recovery - Please don't report bugs if you using TWRP.
    • Please report bugs with logs if you found any

Flashing Instructions
    Clean flash (coming from a different ROM):

• Download ROM from the link above
    • Format data, cache and system
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Magisk (Optional)
    • Format data and reboot

Updating to a newer build (dirty flash):
    • Flash ROM zip and magisk (optional)
    • Format cache (optional, recommended)
    • Reboot and voila!

Credits:
    @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS, for giving me access to A13 device tree. and for helping me!
    @olhotorto - For the server!

Join our Telegram Group https://t.me/PixelOSChat
    Buy me a Coffee https://ko-fi.com/jubscleisson

Source Code
    PixelOS http://github.com/PixelOS-AOSP
    Device Tree and Vendor Tree https://github.com/Jubscleisson
    Kernel Tree https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_samsung_exynos9820

ROM OS Version: Android 13.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.292
    Latest Release Date: 17/10/2022
    Managed to install with PE Recovery. Brilliant ROM. Works flawlessly and battery life has been stellar. Can't wait for the colour profiles to be added and for the Google fonts to go system wide and then it will be absolutely brilliant. Only issue I have found so far:
    Display sizing is not working properly. You have to use Smallest Width.
    Seems interesting. But can you give more details on how to install?
    Do I flash the provided recovery, and then use the recovery to flash the rom and magisk stored on a memory card?

Or do I play everything on the memory card and flash the recovery using TWRP, then enter recovery and install the rom?
    I finally managed to install it. In my case here, I identified three problems, in addition to those that are already standard AOSP roms for Note10+:

1 - Apparently I can't change the resolution. If I try to downgrade to 1080p, the setting is applied, but it goes back to 1440p

2 - The items on the screen can not resize. Texts work with resizing, but icons and other graphical objects I can't resize;

3 - I could not register the biometrics. It even tells you to keep your finger on the reader until the vibration happens, but the progress circle doesn't move, even after the vibration.

Other than that, great rom. And I didn't find her battery consumption high, I think it's quite acceptable.
    Great ROM thanks! Runs very smooth, and all working so far.

I didn't have any trouble with fingerprints, that all seems to be working fine here.

My only question is how can I get hold of that Chisato wallpaper in the OP?