Development [ROM][13.0][VENUS] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2023/03/02]

Search This thread

luvared

Oct 24, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 11
Yeah my phone never gets hot. Battery life is happy 7 sot for me.. not sure what your problem is though it's not the rom.

Install battery guru grant it root or ADB permissions and find out
Yes, Im trying to root my phone but im struggling to find how to do that. I cant seem to find any detailed instructions on how to root the phone with this ROM, I dont want to mess it up and get soft brick.
Is there any differences from rooting the phone from stock ROM or Pixel Experience ROM? I know that I have to first install magisk app and then with USB debugging activated install the manager from ADB.

Regarding the battery life of your phone is really impressive. Maybe the problem of my Mi 11 is something related to hardware, battery is almost 2 years old. I also read somewere that many Mi 11 users have the same experience and it is related to Wi-Fi chipset that drains too much power, some of them the chipset got fried too.

deanlee121

Sep 3, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Yes, Im trying to root my phone but im struggling to find how to do that. I cant seem to find any detailed instructions on how to root the phone with this ROM, I dont want to mess it up and get soft brick.
Is there any differences from rooting the phone from stock ROM or Pixel Experience ROM? I know that I have to first install magisk app and then with USB debugging activated install the manager from ADB.

Regarding the battery life of your phone is really impressive. Maybe the problem of my Mi 11 is something related to hardware, battery is almost 2 years old. I also read somewere that many Mi 11 users have the same experience and it is related to Wi-Fi chipset that drains too much power, some of them the chipset got fried too

For me just install a recovery and flash magisk done ✅ my phone is a couple of years old don't have a crazy lot of apps on it maybe you have something draining the battery

Sage

Dec 12, 2005
AU
Xiaomi Mi 11

Regarding the battery life of your phone is really impressive. Maybe the problem of my Mi 11 is something related to hardware, battery is almost 2 years old. I also read somewere that many Mi 11 users have the same experience and it is related to Wi-Fi chipset that drains too much power, some of them the chipset got fried too.

its true batteries will deteriorate over time.. especially if not looked after. Best way to get the longest life out of your battery is NEVER run them flat. Best keep it above 20% at all times. And do not use fast chargers unless you have too.. and don't leave them at 100% for too long. Even better only charge to 80%.. though that is a pain in the butt :)

i actually have a nice and slow 0.8a charger that i use overnight so i get a nice and slow charge overnight..

i also go into a lot of apps and RESTRICT their Battery usage as well. You can find it under the App Info of your apps and then under BATTERY you can then RESTRICT apps from running in the background. may help you too.

Reactions: deanlee121

deanlee121

Sep 3, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
its true batteries will deteriorate over time.. especially if not looked after. Best way to get the longest life out of your battery is NEVER run them flat. Best keep it above 20% at all times. And do not use fast chargers unless you have too.. and don't leave them at 100% for too long. Even better only charge to 80%.. though that is a pain in the butt :)

i actually have a nice and slow 0.8a charger that i use overnight so i get a nice and slow charge overnight..

i also go into a lot of apps and RESTRICT their Battery usage as well. You can find it under the App Info of your apps and then under BATTERY you can then RESTRICT apps from running in the background. may help you too.
Can't be long to 13 is out now

Reactions: Sage

deanlee121

Sep 3, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite

jjpprrrr

Nov 27, 2018
jjpprrrr.com
Nice jjpprrrr, do you think i can use this build for daily use ?

Well, just flashed, no bug, yet another nice build. Thanks.
No. You should only use the build when there is a solar eclipse.

hell yes!!!!!!!! thank you so much!! :D

do you have a donate link? i'd like to buy you a coffee!
It's in my signature.

Please speak English in this thread.

hi, is the auto brightness function working properly?
other rom have some abnormality where auto brightness flicker when auto adjusting screen brightness.
it goes way down to lowest brightness before up again to a readable brightness.
I've been daily driving this build for a while and it has never happened to me.

when you select 60fps video it is like 2x zoom
Using which lens?

Reactions: Sage

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

pe_xda_banner.png

PixelExperience for Mi 11 [venus]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Refer to the changelog for known issues.

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    Donate me
    Device support group

Android OS version: 13.0.0
    Security patch level: February, 2023
    Build author/Device Maintainer: jjpprrrr
    Device and Kernel Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices
    Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
    ROM Developer: jhenrique09
    Please follow the wiki for detailed install instructions. I will not provide support if you fail to follow the required steps.

If you are on my previous PE 12 / 12 Plus builds, clean flash is recommended when upgrading to PE 13.
    Dirty flash from PE 12 to PE 13 could also be fine, but please consider a clean flash if you run into any issues.

You can directly OTA or dirty flash from previous PE 13 builds.

Here is a concise version of clean flash guide for the experienced users.
    - Download the vendor_boot.img (https://gitlab.pixelexperience.org/...nus/-/raw/thirteen/android-13/vendor_boot.img)
    - Download PE recovery from the official PE website
    - Boot your phone into bootloader mode. You can either
    * hold power + volume down button
    * or `adb reboot bootloader`
    - Connect your phone to a computer
    - Run `fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img` in your cmd/powershell/terminal
    - Run `fastboot flash boot pe_recovery_file_name.img` in your cmd/powershell/terminal
    - Hold power + volume up to boot into recovery, or `fastboot reboot recovery`
    - In PE recovery, select `Factory reset" --> "Format data/factory reset`
    - Go back to main menu and select "Apply update" --> "Apply from ADB"
    - Run `adb sideload pe_rom_file_name.zip` in your cmd/powershell/terminal and wait until it finishes
    2022/06/26
    2023/01/30
    2022/11/27

Sorry for skipping releases and being absent on forums. I was insanely busy with work and other IRL stuff.

If you have urgent issues and would like to contact me, I am always available on telegram, and the link to my telegram has always been on every single changelog. When life is busy, I have to put off some communication channels like forums.