Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgs2noob172

May 20, 2012
Barquisimeto
do a cache and dalvik wipe and reflash the rom. you will not lose anything, just flash gapps after. then with just another cache and dalcik wipe flash fluxi and apply the setting without UV. i don't Uv.

it's fast and it's safe. you will get everything back to stock and you can start from there. and it's far easier, and you start from 0. that is what i would do , and have done a few times.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

nope if it's gone it's gone. look in settings. it should dissapere.
Hi Andrei, How is everything going?

I just did what you said, wipe dalvik&cache reflash rom & gapps, wipe dalvik&cache again, I flashed fluxi again and did an extra wipe dalvik&cache... what whas my sorprise after doing all this? it did all remain the same :s all the xxtweaker configuration, all the UV I don't want anymore... so I couldn't start from 0 again... weird stuff? even Bajee11's xxtweaker translated app remains there... any idea?... is it necesary to do a full wipe? please no...

bajee11

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 10, 2012
Montreal
Hi Andrei, How is everything going?

I just did what you said, wipe dalvik&cache reflash rom & gapps, wipe dalvik&cache again, I flashed fluxi again and did an extra wipe dalvik&cache... what whas my sorprise after doing all this? it did all remain the same :s all the xxtweaker configuration, all the UV I don't want anymore... so I couldn't start from 0 again... weird stuff? even Bajee11's xxtweaker translated app remains there... any idea?... is it necesary to do a full wipe? please no...
what are you trying to do? reset xxtweaker?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Xelstyle

Dec 22, 2011
Finally made the jump from CheckRom and GB to ICS and I'm smacking myself over not doing this earlier. Definitely like HyDrOG3N the best so far. Hoping the battery level will be just as excellent as the rest of the rom.

Couple questions,
1) How do I go about changing the theme of the messaging app without installing a completely different theme? Would prefer to have black over this blinding white I'm not use to.

2) Where would I find the setting for turning off the capacitative buttons unless in the dark?

3) Generic Question: Is there a recommended app or setting to save wifi info/settings?

Much appreciated.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Sgs2noob172

May 20, 2012
Barquisimeto
what are you trying to do? reset xxtweaker?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Hi Bajee11!

The problem is I am getting one or two random reboots every day... And sometimes the phone gets hot with them, some told me it could be the UV... I was trying to get fluxi default voltage settings, but I couldn't, and I really looked for them... So I am trying to just get all tweaking configuration as in default and then do everything you suggest,except undervolting... All the other changes I will still apply...

My second problem is that since I used a cleaning script (Gs2wipe) my phone losses the data signal sometimes, all the bars go grey and I have to do a reboot to get data connection again... People say it could be because the cleaning script could have erased more things than it should have.. And that I should reflash the kernel with just davilk & cache wipe before and after flashing... What do you think... This are annoying problems....

I am also getting less battery life since I used the cleaning script... :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

netban

Dec 16, 2011
Paradoxxx Scam

Hello guys and girls,

Netchip will no longer be working on this ROM and to be honest I don't blame him. He was the one who made this ROM possible and done most of the dev work. He did not by any means get a fair share of the donations made and TeamHacksung got nothing at all, Paradoxxx just scammed the money from the community and bought himself a new PC instead of the GNEX that the Pledgie was for. Netchip is the one that deserved that money!!

There are many more things I could say to slander Paradoxxx further but I am writing this on behalf of Netchip and wish not to provoke the situation further. With that said, this ROM will probably die in the near future and I have already found a new home as I think you all should do too.

Thanks for reading.
__

chadouming

Aug 27, 2009
On the interwebz
Yey, you've only talked to netchip those last days and didn't came to me to get my version of the fact. And yeah, I bought a PC instead of the Nexus, as most people here know.

But anyway, as you said, HyDrOG3NICS is over. Mod close this thread.
What happened Paradoxxx ? Weren't we laughing over airbus360 doing this ? How much time did we spent insulting him ? I was sad to hear what you have done.

XpLoDWilD

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 19, 2009
France
www.xplod.fr
Yey, you've only talked to netchip those last days and didn't came to me to get my version of the fact. And yeah, I bought a PC instead of the Nexus, as most people here know.

I guess we were wrong on who was the children here :)
Yeah, YOU bought a PC. Netchip did the job. Close enough.
You make me feel sad about being French.

(Karbowiak, don't say anything on IRC! :p)

bajee11

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 10, 2012
Montreal
Hello guys and girls,

Netchip will no longer be working on this ROM and to be honest I don't blame him. He was the one who made this ROM possible and done most of the dev work. He did not by any means get a fair share of the donations made and TeamHacksung got nothing at all, Paradoxxx just scammed the money from the community and bought himself a new PC instead of the GNEX that the Pledgie was for. Netchip is the one that deserved that money!!

There are many more things I could say to slander Paradoxxx further but I am writing this on behalf of Netchip and wish not to provoke the situation further. With that said, this ROM will probably die in the near future and I have already found a new home as I think you all should do too.

Thanks for reading.

Okay.. I'm kinda disappointed about all this now.

Last edited:

vivmar

Sep 27, 2009
Brescia
Hello guys and girls,

Thanks for reading.
source of this ?

Reactions: rootingdestroyer

crachel

Retired Senior Moderator
Jul 13, 2008
Texas

Thread closed, its just flames now.

Paradoxxx, if you want to re-open it, send me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.