Development [CLOSED] [ROM][14.0_r25][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 8.3 [03/04/2024]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Wmateria

Oct 13, 2015
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I've tested the ROM the whole day, and everything is working great - thank you
I am also testing Evolution Rom as of right now. When i flash Vendor and then sideloaded the Rom for the first time, it got stuck at 1%. I disconnected the USB and all of these numbers were scrolling up until it say tells me the error that i disconnected and luckily the phone was still in recovery mode. So i redownloaded the Rom again and this time it worked after Sideloading the Rom again... did a factory reset.. installed Magisk.apk and did the usual fastboot flash init_d command for root in fastboot, and installed Kirisakura 1.2.3 Pantah.

I set the animations to 0.7, and it runs like butter. I like for the fact that the google search bar is removable.. and you can use a black theme and change the clock fonts.. and use the signal fonts to Xperia. I really like the intricate costumizations. My usual favorite is the audio bars on lockscreen when the music plays.

I really don't like the tap to check phone feature as Google's default because even grabbing the phone.. you can touch the screen by mistake to wake it up...it would be cool to have double tap to wake instead tapping once.

Last edited:

MarcLmao

Jun 11, 2022
Great rom, been using it for today, seems all is good except one issue that ive had, If I disconnect a pair of bluetooth headphones, the phone seems to lock up for a little bit after, then come back (only really happens if I disconnect in a media app (tiktok, spotify, etc).

Just something minor, overall a great rom :D

EDIT: by little bit i mean 5-10 seconds

MariusKv

May 25, 2010
I am also testing Evolution Rom as of right now. When i flash Vendor and then sideloaded the Rom for the first time, it got stuck at 1%. I disconnected the USB and all of these numbers were scrolling up until it say tells me the error that i disconnected and luckily the phone was still in recovery mode. So i redownloaded the Rom again and this time it worked after Sideloading the Rom again... did a factory reset.. installed Magisk.apk and did the usual fastboot flash init_d command for root in fastboot, and installed Kirisakura 1.2.3 Pantah.

I set the animations to 0.7, and it runs like butter. I like for the fact that the google search bar is removable.. and you can use a black theme and change the clock fonts.. and use the signal fonts to Xperia. I really like the intricate costumizations. My usual favorite is the audio bars on lockscreen when the music plays.

I really don't like the tap to check phone feature as Google's default because even grabbing the phone.. you can touch the screen by mistake to wake it up...it would be cool to have double tap to wake instead tapping once.
dont remoe the usb, did the same, it goes up, i did the same heh.. takes a litle time

Why do I keep getting failed flashes on Jan stock firmware following the instructions? I can upload the recovery then I get errors?
Because as it was mentioned already 15 times to you, you're doing something wrong, and that includes the Minimal ADB and Fastboot you're using and probably even incorrect ADB drivers.

Reactions: Slim2none4u
Because as it was mentioned already 15 times to you, you're doing something wrong, and that includes the Minimal ADB and Fastboot you're using and probably even incorrect ADB drivers.
Nobody should use that Minimal ADB Fastboot. Most devs even suggest not using it.
Just use this as you should.

MarcLmao

Jun 11, 2022
Another bug I found was if you use the on the go mode, notifications popups are not possible to hit until you turn it off, good rom tho

zacattackkc

Feb 24, 2011
OnePlus 9
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hello, i have a few questions regarding this rom. Are the following features/tweaks available?

- Longer HBM brightness time window (current Pixel 7 Pro is only 5 min time window in HBM)
- Faster scrolling? Pixel 7 pro currently has really slow and sticky/controlled scrolling
- Amoled dark mode in system UI? (True dark mode)
- Old mobile data quick toggle
- Brightness bar at bottom of quick settings
- Double tap to lock screen on empty space on homescreen

If not, could you look into tweaking/adding these features?

Thanks for making this rom :)
Under the Original Post (page one, post one), The maintainer has included an EXTREMELY extensive list of the included features. Its listed right after he mentions Evo's website. (You have to hit the warning:spoiler button to see it) all of your questions can be answered there. But personally, having flashed this yesterday, this is the go to ROM right now. hands down. very fluid.

niteStalker09

Jul 25, 2018
ROM is great. Experience no issues of whatsoever, however mobile network always goes off automatically. Have to turn on/off for it to work. Any fixes out there would be much appreciated.

Reactions: azaz2010

jejemc

Jul 8, 2011
paris
Hi personally, I installed the unofficial version because the official was blocked during installation, but suddenly I'm going to have to flash the official to get the updates.

Reactions: MariusKv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts