I am running the March 7 build on Pixel 7 Pro and it seems quite good. However, I have noticed a few issues.
• Scrolling seems improved than earlier, but there are still some stutters and micro stutters while scrolling.
• Scrolling in some apps Chrome often feels laggy and jerky. Stuttering is quite noticeable. YouTube's website is a prime example of this. It happens to a lesser extent on other websites.
• Clock widget on the homescreen often reloads after an app is minimized.
• The app drawer exit animation is noticeably slower after a back swipe, whereas it is much faster as usual after a downwards swipe to close the app drawer.
• The option for drawing below the cutout on per app basis seems to be missing in this build. It would be useful especially for video streaming apps.
It would also be appreciated if the ROM could be compiled using Global ThinLTO for the extra smoothness! Thanks a lot for the good work.