• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ROM] 13/12 | Fulmics ROM 8.0 ◦ v30N ◦ Tweaks | HUB | OTA ◦ MM 6.0 ◦ All variants

Deafening Roar

Feb 28, 2017
Ankara
So why the hell there no bit warning massage on main page? only in the end on FAQ? for real...
There is no warning "massage" on main page because XDA is a technology forum, NOT a massage parlour. As for your problem, you could have some point, but with such disrespectful attitude from you, I would downvote you instantly if I had the chance. While the TWRP compatibility problem isn't mentioned with BIG RED letters in the thread as you've expected, it's still there in the FAQs, so YOU should've read it in the first place. Besides, latest versions of TWRP being incompatible with Fulmics is actually NOT a case specific to this ROM - it is true for ALL ROMs with AROMA installers out there. You've indeed introduced yourself to the XDA community in a great(!) way by disrespecting one of the most respected, well-known developers here. Please keep posting at XDA with this disrespectful attitude as often as possible so that you -hopefully- can get an early warning & ban from the mods/admins.

Last edited:

mopartonyg

Jan 19, 2011
L.A. Area
So why the hell there no bit warning massage on main page? only in the end on FAQ? for real...
Really 2 posts and you are talking smack. If you did not read the whole OP and did not see it is the FIRST Q and A then you deserve what you get. This DEV goes out of his way to help all legitimate questions and conerns. Please do not post crap.

nemanja1

Nov 4, 2012
Belgrade
What is the best kernel for this ROM? (Battery life)

I tried Gabriel and Solid on my ls990 with Fulmics 6.5 though, but best battery life And SoT I've got from stock kernel that comes with Fulmics 7.5, worth of mentioning that I still didn't install Greenify, so I a, expecting even better experience from it once I put Greenify in place. That's my personal experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

beastes

Feb 9, 2013
hi please dont take this bad i just ask on faq the no 1 say use twrp 302 for better compatibility , and i read in comment 300 and up are know to cause problem and im confuse. what the best twrp to use please thank

-Jonny-

May 14, 2007
Crawley (Gatwick, London)
hi please dont take this bad i just ask on faq the no 1 say use twrp 302 for better compatibility , and i read in comment 300 and up are know to cause problem and im confuse. what the best twrp to use please thank
3.0.2 is best. (It's actually anything over the 3.0.# doesn't work with aroma - the decimal point is important!)

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
Yeah, what Johnny said is good.
I don't know why the other poster gave out that info about 3.0.0 with such certainty. As you know now that is erroneous.
I use MultiROM-TWRP 3.0.3-0 with no AROMA issues.

LG G3 D851, PAC-MAN LP ROM, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

Last edited:
Reactions: beastes

ganjah

Feb 8, 2008
yeah its a pain in the ass and if your a n00b to networking, a tough one to figure out, i think that because the d855 and the d851 doesn't use the same WiFi+Bluetooth card it causes issues and results in the roms inability to fetch the original mac address form hardware so it defaults to ~02:00:00:00:00:00. so to fix that a custom/default one is used 00:90:4C:C5:12:38. you would have to manually replace the custom set one with another one or write back your own in the file located in system/etc/wifi/bcmdhd.cal < macaddr=00:00:00:00:00:00

For those who don't know the mac address is in hexadecimal and only accepts values 0-9 and A-F.

It would be nice if the op could make a note of this issue and work around in the main post.
Thanks a ton for tracking this down for us d851 users. This totally solved my final remaining problem with this rom! :) Much gratitude, BB! <3

We're still rockin' Fulmics 6.9 because I've discovered, especially with battery life, that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I expect 6.9 to last us as long as the phones, which are both about 2.5 years old at this point. :)

bayanster

Oct 21, 2009
Hey,

I'm not sure if you are using a Sprint Device (LS990), but I had to change the ro.build.target_operator to "USC" to get my data working.

Im using T-mobile device D851. Already solved the issue. Had to contact my telco and they message the APN settings that i have to installed.

Another issue, I'm getting some random reboots, when calling, turning off data & other. Sometimes the phone just turn off and I have to take out the battery cause pushing the ON button did not work.
When this happen, the battery drain is very drastic.

ou all have heating issue? Is it normal for the G3?

Attachments

danial.aw

Feb 27, 2009
Kitchener
Im using T-mobile device D851. Already solved the issue. Had to contact my telco and they message the APN settings that i have to installed.

Another issue, I'm getting some random reboots, when calling, turning off data & other. Sometimes the phone just turn off and I have to take out the battery cause pushing the ON button did not work.
When this happen, the battery drain is very drastic.

ou all have heating issue? Is it normal for the G3?
You need a new battery it is dying

Sent from my LG-D852 using XDA Labs

Reactions: bayanster