Recently I've noticed that my G3 (Sprint LS990 on Fulmics 6.7) hasn't been connecting to my home WiFi Network (or any WiFi). However my Bluetooth still works very well and I use it daily during my commute to work through my car.
Things I've tried/problems:
- Restarting the device, this will sometimes start the WiFi and I can connect for about 5 minutes before it drops. Than the switch will turn a light green when ticked and the WiFi settings screen is blank.
- Wiping the device and starting fresh using Fulmics 7.5. I get "Connection Not Allowed" for both WiFi and Bluetooth, however when I switch Bluetooth on the message goes away and it works. When I tick WiFi on the switch turns light green and kind of freezes for a few seconds.
- Sometimes the WiFi network screen is blank even though their are numerous WiFi networks in range. If i do manage to see a list I can't connect to any of them, I've tried forgetting the network and reconnecting.
- If the WiFi setting says "Connection Available" it will endlessly search for networks and never updates the list to ones in my range.
- I've tried turning Bluetooth off since they share the same chip, I thought they might interfere. I've turned both off restarted and just turned on WiFi but its a crapshoot with what error I will face.
Thanks and all help is appreciated!
Yeah, I'm getting the same issue after clean wiping and flashing to 7.5. I believe I was on 6.6 before this - but with dirty flash.
I find that if I turn airplane mode on and off, and then go back into wifi, it will eventually detect my network and connect..... Looks like one or two others are having the same wifi connection issues.
I do not have a simcard installed.
I'm using a Canadian d852