[ROM][13][AKARI][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 20.0

Search This thread

osa355

Mar 25, 2018
Don't ask me why, but my NFC works again.
My speakers are paired via NFC and the sound is played via Bluetooth. In two versions of LineageOS 19, NFC did not work for me, so I had to pair the speakers via Bluetootch. As I wrote, you may have come across the same versions of LineageOS 19 in which NFC did not work as well as I did.

Reactions: MartinX3

dtrunk90

Oct 29, 2021
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
Xperia XZ2
My speakers are paired via NFC and the sound is played via Bluetooth. In two versions of LineageOS 19, NFC did not work for me, so I had to pair the speakers via Bluetootch. As I wrote, you may have come across the same versions of LineageOS 19 in which NFC did not work as well as I did.
Guys, if you've used SODP before or flashed any kind of stuff different from LineageOS or stock you have to fully (all partitions) go back to stock first before installing LineageOS. the reason NFC wasn't working was exactly this issue. It's not LineageOS related.

Reactions: bromanbro

dtrunk90

Oct 29, 2021
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
Xperia XZ2
There`s something else broken too. I use Nikgapps full, because I prefer Pixel Launcher. Don`t know if it`s due to QPR2 or the gapps package. Recents panel is broken. Besides, after dirty-flashing, as I always do, my phone entered boot loops. I had to start from scratch again.
iirc the recents panel was always broken for everything other than MindTheGapps. That's one of the reasons only MindTheGapps is supported. It's 3rd party stuff we don't have any influence on unfortunately.

lm8lm8

Nov 10, 2020
Oh dear... Use "unsin" to covert these files. That's a command line Tool. Use google if you don't know how to work with Sony Stock fw files. This is not the right place for that.
sorry guys, Im just newly beginner at xperia android things ;)
thank you for that tool .. So after a while I was able to "explore" that rom..

here it is :

hi guys

just tried to follow your instructions, as to get the FREE MOBiLE ISP volte/vowifi .mbn configuration file

here are my conclusions :
a friend with the same subscription of mine testeed with a stock xperia 1 IV with official EU ROM (officially supported by free mobile (1)
told me it was working with volte (no vowifi yet, sony refused to upgrade software)
told me he was running 64.1.A.0.869

So I downloaded it
unfortuately it's very weird : searching in .sin files, I get sfr, bouygues and orange in generic\eu
unfortunately, I dont see the Free Mobile profile

there I dont understand at all

here is the file of : oem_sw.txt
mbn_sw.txt:
(1) officially supported mobiles by free mobile (means the ones whom sony agreed to put F/M .mbn profile, instead of all their 4G devices):

if somebody understands the thing better than I do, my ears are fully-opened =)

ps : does two snapdragon similar or identical SoC phones could run the same .mbn?

on my lineage latest version my modem is S8683.1

It seems that the March security build raised the battery consumption
I noticed it too. I have to charge my XZ2 at least twice a day ever since. Besides, I notice that its battery charges up to 81% only. When I disabled the Battery Saver setting, my phone charged to 100%, but it didn`t last for good. Next charging cicle, it went back to 81%, although Battery Saver was kept turned off.

Last edited:
Reactions: osa355

osa355

Mar 25, 2018
I noticed it too. I have to charge my XZ2 at least twice a day ever since. Besides, I notice that its battery charges up to 81% only. When I disabled the Battery Saver setting, my phone charged to 100%, but it didn`t last for good. Next charging cicle, it went back to 81%, although Battery Saver was kept turned off.
Unfortunately, so do I...

MartinX3

Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2014
Mars
martinx3.github.io
Xperia XZ2
Also I think somehow something broke the automatic standby.
The screen goes automatic off and then a few seconds later it enables itself again.
If I use the power button to turn the screen of it is fine.

Weird. Maybe I find the reason for these weird wake ups only happening on automatic screen standby.
Does someone else have this problem?

dtrunk90

Oct 29, 2021
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
Xperia XZ2
Also I think somehow something broke the automatic standby.
The screen goes automatic off and then a few seconds later it enables itself again.
If I use the power button to turn the screen of it is fine.

Weird. Maybe I find the reason for these weird wake ups only happening on automatic screen standby.
Does someone else have this problem?
That was reported to happen if no display lock security was set (no pin, no password and so on). That was already the case before qpr2 and it's on my todo list with low priority since it only happens if no display lock security was set.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey, sorry for the late response. I missed your post in the past but added the modem config file now: https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/android_device_sony_tama-common/+/389065
    Thanks, it works (Volte).
    2okPze5.png

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    About LineageOS
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13.x (T),
    which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo.
    And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Official LineageOS website : https://lineageos.org/
    About LineageOS Legal : https://lineageos.org/legal/

Important Information
    1. This ROM will never work with any versions of Google Camera (GCam)!
    2. You need to flash Stock Android 10 before flashing this ROM.

Downloads Links
    LineageOS 20.0:
    Official builds:
    Link

Google Applications (optional):
    MindTheGapps:
    https://wiki.lineageos.org/gapps
    Information: Flash the GApps before the first boot. If not, a clean flash is recommended.

Flashing and updating
    Please refer to the official installation guide at https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/akari

Pass SafetyNet
    Some apps like banking/payment apps or games require to pass SafetyNet.

1. Download the latest release of ih8sn here.
    2. Replace the whole content of system/etc/ih8sn.conf inside the zip file with:
    Code:
    # Does not work anymore as of 2023-11-15
    # BUILD_FINGERPRINT=Sony/H8266/H8266:8.0.0/51.1.A.3.159/620448843:user/release-keys
    BUILD_FINGERPRINT=google/bullhead/bullhead:8.0.0/OPR6.170623.013/4283548:user/release-keys
    PRODUCT_DEVICE=bullhead
    PRODUCT_MODEL=Nexus 5X
    PRODUCT_NAME=bullhead
    BUILD_TAGS=release-keys
    BUILD_TYPE=user
    DEBUGGABLE=0
    3. Install the zip file through recovery.

Issues and reports
    Report issues only if you are using the ROM kernel
    If an additional mod is installed, make sure it's unrelated, and mention it
    Make sure the issue wasn't discussed earlier in the threads
    Share a log of the error with Logcat for example

Also thanks to:
    Olivier
    Sjll
    The LineageOS Team
    The CyanogenMod Team
    Everyone involved in working and testing

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage 20.0 for Xperia XZ2, ROM for the Xperia XZ2

Contributors

dtrunk90
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

Donation
    https://paypal.me/dtrunk90

ROM OS Version: Android 13
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9
    ROM Firmware Required: Official Android 10.0 firmware
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2022-10-23
    Last Updated 2023-11-22
    First official build will be available in a few hours! I've already updated this thread so I don't have to do it later.
    Wow! Thanks a lot, @dtrunk90 ! I dirty-flashed this ROM over the official LOS 19.1 one. Also the full Nikgapps package for A13 and the latest Magisk Delta Canary. Things that never worked for me before are now up and running: AAC Bluetooth coded, and most amazingly, NFC and, thus, contactless payments! I'm certainly keeping this ROM running on both my XZ2 and XZ3 phones. Hope you keep updating it at least after each monthly security patches by Google.
    We're going official once lineage 20 is ready. Then weekly builds are automated.
    New build from today uploaded
    Hello, I like your development of lineage OS 20 for xz2 very much, I would like to ask if there are any plans to develop and maintain lineageOS21 for xz2 at present
    It's planned but no ETAs