#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13.x (T),
which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo.
And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.
Official LineageOS website : https://lineageos.org/
About LineageOS Legal : https://lineageos.org/legal/
1. This ROM will never work with any versions of Google Camera (GCam)!
2. You need to flash Stock Android 10 before flashing this ROM.
Official builds: Link
Google Applications (optional):
Information: Flash the GApps before the first boot. If not, a clean flash is recommended.
Flashing and updating
Please refer to the official installation guide at https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/akatsuki
Some apps like banking/payment apps or games require to pass SafetyNet.
There are 2 options:
Option 1: Without Root
1. Download the latest release of ih8sn here.
2. Replace the content of system/etc/ih8sn.conf inside the zip file with:
Option 2: With Root
1. Install latest Magisk APK through recovery.
2. Install Universal SafetyNet Fix as Magisk module.
3. Install MagiskHide Props Config as Magisk module.
4. Run the following command either in ADB shell or a Terminal emulator app like Termux after running su to set a certified fingerprint:
Issues and reports
Report issues only if you are using the ROM kernel
If an additional mod is installed, make sure it's unrelated, and mention it
Make sure the issue wasn't discussed earlier in the threads
Share a log of the error with Logcat for example
Also thanks to:
The LineageOS Team
The CyanogenMod Team
Everyone involved in working and testing
Lineage 20.0 for Xperia XZ3, ROM for the Xperia XZ3
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: Android 13
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9
ROM Firmware Required: Official Android 10.0 firmware
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2022-12-19