[ROM][13][AOSP][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Extended 5.8 for Redmi Note 7 [LAVENDER]

Search This thread

0xsharkboy

Aug 2, 2022
France

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), We are Combining Pixel Goodies with some essential features you were missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promise you stabilty and being feature-rich at the same time . TBH this ROM will keep it's Pixel' idea intact and won't be bloat with unwanted features .

Installation :

⚠️ Your bootloader needs to be unlocked

First Time Install / Clean Flash
1. Reboot to fastboot mode
2. Download the PixelExtended-5.8-lavender.zip
3. Flash Pixel Experience recovery.img with the command fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
4. Reboot to recovery
5. Factory reset > Format Data/Cache/System
6. Flash the ROM with apply update > adb sideload and the command adb sideload PixelExtended-5.4_lavender-13.0-XXXXXXXX-UNOFFICIAL.zip
7. Reboot system and enjoy !

Update / Dirty Flash
1. Reboot to Lineage Recovery
3. Flash the ROM with apply update > adb sideload and the command adb sideload PixelExtended-5.4_lavender-13.0-XXXXXXXX-UNOFFICIAL.zip
4. Reboot to System

Download here

What's working :

• Everything (if you find something that not works - tell me)

Build informations :

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need any help/have any issue/find any bug

Donations are welcome if you want to support my work !

Last edited:

Marcyvee

Oct 9, 2015
Just update from the 5.2 version of shizukachanwa and seems to works well with a dirty flash.
Anyway, I have the 3Gb ram device, do you know any tweak to improve performance on this device? Android 13 is a bit laggy...

0xsharkboy

Aug 2, 2022
France
Just update from the 5.2 version of shizukachanwa and seems to works well with a dirty flash.
Anyway, I have the 3Gb ram device, do you know any tweak to improve performance on this device? Android 13 is a bit laggy...
Is this app or UI that is laggy ? Because I know there are some issues with the Pixel App Launcher. If so I recommend you to use a third party launcher. If you are rooted with Magisk and wants to keep a launcher that looks like the stock Pixel App launcher you should see Pixel Launcher Extended that is really good and optimized

Last edited:
Reactions: Marcyvee

Marcyvee

Oct 9, 2015
Now i'm using Nova launcher prime, but almost everithing is laggy. Now that I updated, the phone looks smooth and more usable, but I'm worried for the next days.

Marcyvee

Oct 9, 2015
It was before, as everitime I update the rom. Then it runs smooth for about one week, before become laggy again.

0xsharkboy

Aug 2, 2022
France
It was before, as everitime I update the rom. Then it runs smooth for about one week, before become laggy again.
Ugh.. That's really weird, couldn't it come from an app that makes everything laggy ? I know that when I was on PEX all the UI were lagging due to Pixel App launcher. Is there something that drains your battery abnormally ? I could be from there

Marcyvee

Oct 9, 2015
Ugh.. That's really weird, couldn't it come from an app that makes everything laggy ? I know that when I was on PEX all the UI were lagging due to Pixel App launcher. Is there something that drains your battery abnormally ? I could be from there
It coul'd be LSPosed. I'll keep it disable for a while, and then I'll update you. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), We are Combining Pixel Goodies with some essential features you were missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promise you stabilty and being feature-rich at the same time . TBH this ROM will keep it's Pixel' idea intact and won't be bloat with unwanted features .

Installation :

⚠️ Your bootloader needs to be unlocked

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Reboot to fastboot mode
    3. Flash Pixel Experience recovery.img with the command fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    4. Reboot to recovery
    5. Factory reset > Format Data/Cache/System
    6. Flash the ROM with apply update > adb sideload and the command adb sideload PixelExtended-5.4_lavender-13.0-XXXXXXXX-UNOFFICIAL.zip
    7. Reboot system and enjoy !

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Reboot to Lineage Recovery
    3. Flash the ROM with apply update > adb sideload and the command adb sideload PixelExtended-5.4_lavender-13.0-XXXXXXXX-UNOFFICIAL.zip
    4. Reboot to System

Download here

What's working :

• Everything (if you find something that not works - tell me)

Build informations :

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need any help/have any issue/find any bug

Donations are welcome if you want to support my work !
    I did a dirty flash of unofficial 5.6 versión over oficial 5.2 version and Is working like a charm. Than you developer
    Is this app or UI that is laggy ? Because I know there are some issues with the Pixel App Launcher. If so I recommend you to use a third party launcher. If you are rooted with Magisk and wants to keep a launcher that looks like the stock Pixel App launcher you should see Pixel Launcher Extended that is really good and optimized
    It coul'd be LSPosed. I'll keep it disable for a while, and then I'll update you. Thanks.
    Okay thanks. If you have any logs don't hesitate to send them to me. I'll take a look at them
    Dirty flashed 5.8 over 5.2 official. No issues at the moment. I think battery lasting is even better.