Search This thread

gwolfu

Recognized Developer
BE3pE0l.png

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/13.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:
Pre-installation:
  • Recovery (from download page, recovery button)
  • NikGapps Elite Gwolf2u (from download page, gapps button)
  • Magisk root (after first boot)

First time installation:
  • Backup your data to PC, OTG flash drive
  • Boot to fastboot and flash recovery
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
  • Now boot to recovery by holding VOL UP + POWER
  • Navigate to Factory reset and format data, wipe cache and wipe system
  • Now reboot to recovery
  • Navigate to Apply update and choose from adb (if you have crDroid.zip on external sdcard, you may choose this option and navigate to where the zip is)
  • Now sideload crDroid zip
  • Code:
    adb sideload crDroid.zip
  • If you are running with gapps, choose again to apply from adb and sideload gapps.zip
  • Reboot to system

Update installation:
Via recovery
  • Boot to recovery
  • Navigate to Apply update and choose from adb (if you have crDroid.zip on external sdcard, you may choose this option and navigate to where the zip is)
  • Code:
    adb sideload crDroid.zip
Via OTA:
  • Go to Settings -> System -> Updater and download latest build
  • Choose install and let it finish
  • Reboot

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Kernel source: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm845

Download:
ROM https://crdroid.net/beryllium/9

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid Poco Telegram
crDroid Community Telegram

If you like my work, consider a donation > My Paypal

Last edited:

Artemis008

Mar 1, 2017
Xiaomi Poco F1
Google Pixel 4
This is it, firstly thanks for taking our f1 device to a higher level, secondly @gwolfu @Retrial how to update from crdroid A12 latest build, but using official twrp, I have no problem with decrypting data or anything like that, as long as official twrp stays where it should be and don't lose data, thank you very much crdroid team and especially for you @gwolfu thanks again to everyone here

Retrial

Recognized Contributor & Translator
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
This is it, firstly thanks for taking our f1 device to a higher level, secondly @gwolfu @Retrial how to update from crdroid A12 latest build, but using official twrp, I have no problem with decrypting data or anything like that, as long as official twrp stays where it should be and don't lose data, thank you very much crdroid team and especially for you @gwolfu thanks again to everyone here
I don't know how your official twrp is able to decrypt, encrypted ROMs since it's not working. Are u sure encrypted?
Recommended is to do Clean Install from one Android version to another. However you can try my Dirty Installation guide below.
Official way of installation via crDroid recovery can be found in OP.

Installation Guide: 👨‍🏫

Clean Install via TWRP:
  • Backup your data.
  • Downland TWRP by REIGNZ v2 (A12_System_Ext version - Current Bugs & Workarounds), crDroid ROM, A13 GApps of your choice and optional crDroid recovery if you want to use that later.
  • Boot, flash and reboot to TWRP.
  • Select Wipe > Advanced Wipe -> Select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, System_EXT, Data, Internal Storage, Vendor, Cache and then Swipe to Wipe.
  • Reboot to recovery once again (need due to a current issue with twrp by reignz) and then Format data > type yes.
  • Transfer the ROM while you are connected and into TWRP from PC to Device. (TWRP by REIGNZ3 have issue, if PC doesn't recognize the device, press in twrp menu, advanced > file manager > and find and select sdcard folder aka Internal Storage > go back and now pc should be able to recognize the device)
    If you have SDcard or USB OTG you can also use that.
  • Flash ROM, GApps. NOTE: ROM IS FORCE ENCRYPTED
  • [Optional] Flash crDroid recovery.
  • [Optional] If you want to stay decrypted, use TWRP by REIGNZ but based on A9. Mount Vendor and flash DFE A13. Do not use OTA if you are decrypted, update via dirty installation.
  • Reboot and Enjoy!
OTA Upgrade/Update:
⚠️Warning⚠️

• Only use OTA if you are encrypted. Simply go to updater and press install.

Dirty Installation via TWRP:
Manually Upgrade/Update the ROM

Notes:
  • If you want to be encrypted, recommended is to do one Clean Install according to guide and afterwards you can do OTA updates.
  • If you are decrypted and you want to stay decrypted, do Dirty Install according to guide and do not use OTA.
  • If you encounter Fastboot issues read the guide/fix in my thread.
  • You can translate the ROM in Crowdin.

Last edited:

Pavamarea

Sep 18, 2013
São Paulo
I intend to try this amazing Rom, but first I would like to know if Nandbackup is working ok in twrp by reignz? I remember reading a post from someone saying they couldn't restore the nandbackup created with this twrp. I'm currently on Awaken 2.10

Reactions: Yusuf T-Deen

Artemis008

Mar 1, 2017
Xiaomi Poco F1
Google Pixel 4
I don't know how your official twrp is able to decrypt, encrypted ROMs since it's not working. Are u sure encrypted?
Recommended is to do Clean Install from one Android version to another. However you can try my Dirty Installation guide below.

Clean Install via TWRP:
  • Backup your data.
  • Downland TWRP by REIGNZ (A12_System_Ext version - Current Bugs & Workarounds), crDroid ROM, A13 GApps of your choice and optional crDroid recovery if you want to use that later.
  • Select Wipe > Advanced Wipe -> Select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, System_EXT, Data, Internal Storage, Vendor, Cache and then Swipe to Wipe.
  • Reboot to recovery once again (need due to a current issue with twrp by reignz) and then Format data > type yes.
  • Transfer the ROM while you are connected and into TWRP from PC to Device. (TWRP by REIGNZ3 have issue, if PC doesn't recognize the device, press in twrp menu, advanced > file manager > and find and select sdcard folder aka Internal Storage > go back and now pc should be able to recognize the device)
  • [Optional] If you want to stay decrypted, Mount Vendor and flash DFE A13. Do not use OTA if you are decrypted, update via dirty installation.
  • Reboot and Enjoy!
OTA Upgrade/Update:
⚠️Warning⚠️

Notes:
  • If you want to be encrypted, recommended is to do one Clean Install according to guide and afterwards you can do OTA updates.
  • If you are decrypted and you want to stay decrypted, do Dirty Install according to guide and do not use OTA.
previously on crdroid a12 I remember your words @Retrial that official twrp doesn't support encrypted rom, that's why I decided to install DFE after updating (dirty flash) via official twrp, I'm always on a decrypted rom, so can I do a dirty update from crdroid a12 to crdroid a13 without replacing the official twrp, I have no problem with encryption things, and it doesn't matter if the ota update only displays the notification, because after that I also update it via twrp not via ota.

Retrial

Recognized Contributor & Translator
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
previously on crdroid a12 I remember your words @Retrial that official twrp doesn't support encrypted rom, that's why I decided to install DFE after updating (dirty flash) via official twrp, I'm always on a decrypted rom, so can I do a dirty update from crdroid a12 to crdroid a13 without replacing the official twrp, I have no problem with encryption things, and it doesn't matter if the ota update only displays the notification, because after that I also update it via twrp not via ota.
Yes Official TWRP doesn't support decryption for A12+ encrypted ROMs.
However TWRP by REIGNZ support it.

You can try to upgrade following the dirty installation guide along with DFE but keep in mind this may result bugs/glitches and even bootloop since you upgrading to another android version.

Recommended is to clean install, but if you try to upgrade via dirty installation take backups in case of bootloops.

Artemis008

Mar 1, 2017
Xiaomi Poco F1
Google Pixel 4
Yes Official TWRP doesn't support decryption for A12+ encrypted ROMs.
However TWRP by REIGNZ support it.

You can try to upgrade following the dirty installation guide along with DFE but keep in mind this may result bugs/glitches and even bootloop since you upgrading to another android version.

Recommended is to clean install, but if you try to upgrade via dirty installation take backups in case of bootloops.
I'll try it, if it fails it means the only way is clean flash, okay I'll let you know if there are bugs, or a bootloop occurs 🙏

Reactions: Retrial

thcthcm7

Mar 5, 2018
freshly flashed, moved from 7.15 with clean flash. so far works good, sometimes laggy but mostly nice working. big Thanks.

Christian_88

Oct 14, 2022
I also installed it a few days ago, works very fine. Thanks a lot =)

One question - should the QR Scanner of A13 in QS menu work on our poco f1? Or is their a way to activate it?

Nov 2, 2022
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hi,

thank you for the amazing work. Until now everything works fine on my f1.
The only thing I miss is the Poco F1 camera.
Is there any way to get it on Android 13.
Or do you have another option that is similar or better ?

Thank you very much.

Schlapperklange

Jorge_8

Jan 30, 2016
Hi,

thank you for the amazing work. Until now everything works fine on my f1.
The only thing I miss is the Poco F1 camera.
Is there any way to get it on Android 13.
Or do you have another option that is similar or better ?

Thank you very much.

Schlapperklange
It works very well with this rom, and it has many options

Cam

Link to the website

And if you are not convinced, you can look here, and in the cam section you have a few cameras to try

Greetings!!!

Reactions: Schlapperklange

Christian_88

Oct 14, 2022
Unfortunately I have some issues since a few hours with some apps.
After opening one app it closes immediately.
Another problem i have with my email app. I open the app, then i open an email and immediately the mail closes and switch back to the main email app screen.
Both apps worked without any issues till some hours.
I already restarted the phone, cleaned cache and data - also without any success.

Is there anything I can try? Otherwise I will wait for the next update, hopefully the issues are gone then...

Thanks in advance :)

eddie_RN3

Dec 21, 2016
Hello
I have a problem with wifi on this rom (both 28th October and 5th November)
Since today I can not turn on wifi.
Does anyone have that problem?

Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/13.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:
    Pre-installation:
    • Recovery (from download page, recovery button)
    • NikGapps Elite Gwolf2u (from download page, gapps button)
    • Magisk root (after first boot)

First time installation:
    • Backup your data to PC, OTG flash drive
    • Boot to fastboot and flash recovery
    • Code:
      fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    • Now boot to recovery by holding VOL UP + POWER
    • Navigate to Factory reset and format data, wipe cache and wipe system
    • Now reboot to recovery
    • Code:
      adb sideload crDroid.zip
    • If you are running with gapps, choose again to apply from adb and sideload gapps.zip
    • Reboot to system

Update installation:
    Via recovery
    • Boot to recovery
    • Code:
      adb sideload crDroid.zip
    Via OTA:
    • Go to Settings -> System -> Updater and download latest build
    • Choose install and let it finish
    • Reboot

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel source: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm845

Download:
    ROM https://crdroid.net/beryllium/9

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Poco Telegram
    crDroid Community Telegram

If you like my work, consider a donation > My Paypal

Clean Install via TWRP:
    • Backup your data.
    • Downland TWRP by REIGNZ v2 (A12_System_Ext version - Current Bugs & Workarounds), crDroid ROM, A13 GApps of your choice and optional crDroid recovery if you want to use that later.
    • [Optional] If you want to stay decrypted, use TWRP by REIGNZ but based on A9. Mount Vendor and flash DFE A13. Do not use OTA if you are decrypted, update via dirty installation.
    • Reboot and Enjoy!
    OTA Upgrade/Update:
    ⚠️Warning⚠️

Notes: