[ROM][13][BERYLLIUM] crDroid v9.12 [13.12.2023]

Search This thread

nvo2411

Jan 9, 2012
Try the latest beta. It was a bug that has been FIXED. Basically when connected to wired or wireless headsets, the phone's mic was being used instead of the headphones/earphones mic. In the latest 9.3 beta it is resolved
I am not sure if this is rom related or my phone but when i call on speakermode the microphone automatically becomes very small and noone could hear me but when i on earpiece mode it works fine
is there any fix?

poco f1 (india ver)
crdroid 9.2 12 March 2023

There are no bugs that i have noticed so far in this rom

ok689

Nov 25, 2019
Try the latest beta. It was a bug that has been FIXED. Basically when connected to wired or wireless headsets, the phone's mic was being used instead of the headphones/earphones mic. In the latest 9.3 beta it is resolved
Is the beta stable enough for daily usage? Or should i just wait for the full release

ok689

Nov 25, 2019
i just updated the latest build and the hidden apps dont seem to work it resets every restart for some reason
has been happening since the 12 march build but not on the march 4 build for some reason
hopefully it will be fixed in the next update

Alias X

Jan 25, 2016
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
@gwolfu
Small bug I noticed, was also in previous version: When I unlock with fingerprint, the lockscreen (most noticeably the clock) is visible as a short flash before the home screen or app I'm running appears.

It's a thing both with and without ripple effect being activated. I think sometimes after a reboot it goes away but can come back after another one. I run NGK for the record but this seems to be related to the UI.

Last edited:

Alias X

Jan 25, 2016
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I noticed a change: Beforehand when in the quick settings, the system would show the full battery percentage next to the symbol even if it was deactivated in settings because there's a lot of space when it's "pulled down". Now I can only either activate it permanently for the status bar (which looks terrible cause there's not enough space with the notch) or disable it and it won't be displayed at all.

An option to "display battery percentage only in QS" would be nice.

Red image is new, blue is old.

Edit - found another bug: The brightness slider sometimes doesn't work. Haven't found a clear pattern yet though. Edit: Only happens after one swipe down when it's displayed above combined QS and notifications. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. With fully expanded QS it always seems to work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230402-015313_crDroid Home_1.png
    Screenshot_20230402-015313_crDroid Home_1.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20230131-173328_YouTube_1.png
    Screenshot_20230131-173328_YouTube_1.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Alias X

Jan 25, 2016
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Another UI issue that's not QS related this time: Now my music player, "Rocket Player" can't show it's control panel on the lockscreen any more. The option even disappeared from its internal settings. Newpipe however still can, so this may be some kind of incompatibility with QPR2 that only the app devs can fix. But I don't know, wanted to mention it.

Reactions: Retrial

Doomguy6

Mar 29, 2022
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Same issue with @Alias X with the battery percentage in quick settings and bugs with brightness.It was very useful.
Also i can't have the traffic monitor arrows in quick settings like the previous build and on the footer i can't see the option to add all running apps.
And when i reboot,quick pin unlock doesn't work.
Again i appreciate your work!🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: Retrial and Alias X

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/13.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:
    Pre-installation:
    • Recovery (from download page, recovery button)
    • NikGapps Elite Gwolf2u (from download page, gapps button)
    • Magisk root (after first boot)

First time installation:
    • Backup your data to PC, OTG flash drive
    • Boot to fastboot and flash recovery
    • Code:
      fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    • Now boot to recovery by holding VOL UP + POWER
    • Navigate to Factory reset and format data, wipe cache and wipe system
    • Now reboot to recovery
    • Navigate to Apply update and choose from adb (if you have crDroid.zip on external sdcard, you may choose this option and navigate to where the zip is)
    • Now sideload crDroid zip
    • Code:
      adb sideload crDroid.zip
    • If you are running with gapps, choose again to apply from adb and sideload gapps.zip
    • Reboot to system

Update installation:
    Via recovery
    • Boot to recovery
    • Navigate to Apply update and choose from adb (if you have crDroid.zip on external sdcard, you may choose this option and navigate to where the zip is)
    • Now sideload crDroid zip
    • Code:
      adb sideload crDroid.zip
    Via OTA:
    • Go to Settings -> System -> Updater and download latest build
    • Choose install and let it finish
    • Reboot

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel source: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm845

Download:
    ROM https://crdroid.net/beryllium/9

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Poco Telegram
    crDroid Community Telegram

If you like my work, consider a donation > My Paypal
    This is it, firstly thanks for taking our f1 device to a higher level, secondly @gwolfu @Retrial how to update from crdroid A12 latest build, but using official twrp, I have no problem with decrypting data or anything like that, as long as official twrp stays where it should be and don't lose data, thank you very much crdroid team and especially for you @gwolfu thanks again to everyone here
    I don't know how your official twrp is able to decrypt, encrypted ROMs since it's not working. Are u sure encrypted?
    Recommended is to do Clean Install from one Android version to another. However you can try my Dirty Installation guide below.
    Official way of installation via crDroid recovery can be found in OP.

Installation Guide: 👨‍🏫

Clean Install via TWRP:
    • Backup your data.
    • Downland TWRP by REIGNZ v2 (A12_System_Ext version - Current Bugs & Workarounds), crDroid ROM, A13 GApps of your choice and optional crDroid recovery if you want to use that later.
    • Boot, flash and reboot to TWRP.
    • Select Wipe > Advanced Wipe -> Select Dalvik / ART Cache, System, System_EXT, Data, Internal Storage, Vendor, Cache and then Swipe to Wipe.
    • Reboot to recovery once again (need due to a current issue with twrp by reignz) and then Format data > type yes.
    • Transfer the ROM while you are connected and into TWRP from PC to Device. (TWRP by REIGNZ3 have issue, if PC doesn't recognize the device, press in twrp menu, advanced > file manager > and find and select sdcard folder aka Internal Storage > go back and now pc should be able to recognize the device)
      If you have SDcard or USB OTG you can also use that.
    • Flash ROM, GApps. NOTE: ROM IS FORCE ENCRYPTED
    • [Optional] Flash crDroid recovery.
    • [Optional] If you want to stay decrypted, use TWRP by REIGNZ but based on A9. Mount Vendor and flash DFE A13. Do not use OTA if you are decrypted, update via dirty installation.
    • Reboot and Enjoy!
    OTA Upgrade/Update:
    ⚠️Warning⚠️

• Only use OTA if you are encrypted. Simply go to updater and press install.

Dirty Installation via TWRP:
    Manually Upgrade/Update the ROM

Notes:
    • If you want to be encrypted, recommended is to do one Clean Install according to guide and afterwards you can do OTA updates.
    • If you are decrypted and you want to stay decrypted, do Dirty Install according to guide and do not use OTA.
    • If you encounter Fastboot issues read the guide/fix in my thread.
    • You can translate the ROM in Crowdin.