[ROM][13][BETALM][G8S ONLY]ArrowOS 13.0[WIP]

Search This thread

J0SH1X

Jan 3, 2014
Aachen
BTW, can you talk a little about the Bluetooth fix. I've installed the latest a13 gsi rom, T1B1.220819.006, on my v60 but BT is a no go with same problem mentioned above. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
IT needed some props to be Set and also i Had a Typo in the New Bluetooth Service thats why it didnt work

hooutoo

Apr 17, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale
IT needed some props to be Set and also i Had a Typo in the New Bluetooth Service thats why it didnt work
I hate to keep bothering you but do think it might be possible to apply your changes to a13 gsi? The latest gsi had a copy of a new build prop which they've never included before with a13 gsi betas. I installed it but it made no difference. Same pair then disconnect problem. If you think you have something that might work please pm me with change and I will gladly try it.
Thanks in advance

hooutoo

Apr 17, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale
Here's another suggestion. If you port your rom using GSI Porting Project using Erfan's GSIs tool it would most likely be available to all new LG treble phones. I installed ArrowROM-13.0 - 69IFESGC00 nippon rom from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nippongsi/files/ which boot but somehow is connecting to Google Fi so am moving on to try LeneagOS 20 rom from same site. This is typically a try it and see if it works.

Your Rom would most likely be a lot better than the ArrowOS rom I tried since it was based of a Poco f2 and your's is obviously based of an LG phone.

J0SH1X

Jan 3, 2014
Aachen
Here's another suggestion. If you port your rom using GSI Porting Project using Erfan's GSIs tool it would most likely be available to all new LG treble phones. I installed ArrowROM-13.0 - 69IFESGC00 nippon rom from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nippongsi/files/ which boot but somehow is connecting to Google Fi so am moving on to try LeneagOS 20 rom from same site. This is typically a try it and see if it works.

Your Rom would most likely be a lot better than the ArrowOS rom I tried since it was based of a Poco f2 and your's is obviously based of an LG phone.
Gsis are less optimized for the device itself.
this is the best i can do for my phone im sorry if you have no maintainers but i wont do it im sorry , maybe you can add the needed changes yourself but im not so sure about that

hooutoo

Apr 17, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale
Gsis are less optimized for the device itself.
this is the best i can do for my phone im sorry if you have no maintainers but i wont do it im sorry , maybe you can add the needed changes yourself but im not so sure about that
Not to worry, found aops gsi rom on magisk under banner:

Unofficial Android 13

Superfast with the bluetooth problem completely fix. This is a project treble aosp so I'm guessing it will work on most if not all LG project treble phones including LG G8.

eclipsek20

Aug 29, 2020
Xiaomi 12
I managed to install the OS with NikGApps 13 Full (dirty install) however I had to jump thru hoops in order to get it working. First I installed via LineageOS Recovery the older version of ArrowOS (if I installed the newer it would keep booting to recovery) then I installed the LineageOS Recovery once again and flashed the newer version along with NikGApps and Magisk there. Connection to 5ghz Wi-Fi does not work and Widevine is set to L3, other than that everything seems to be fine. Nice work!

J0SH1X

Jan 3, 2014
Aachen
I managed to install the OS with NikGApps 13 Full (dirty install) however I had to jump thru hoops in order to get it working. First I installed via LineageOS Recovery the older version of ArrowOS (if I installed the newer it would keep booting to recovery) then I installed the LineageOS Recovery once again and flashed the newer version along with NikGApps and Magisk there. Connection to 5ghz Wi-Fi does not work and Widevine is set to L3, other than that everything seems to be fine. Nice work!
Widewine is Always l3 If bootloader is unlocked

marckazen

Oct 10, 2009
Testing this with a Verizon LG G8 ThinQ, and it loads, but I get mobile network not available. Any advice?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

ArrowOS

Code:
    /*
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
    * It is your fault because you chose to do all the modifications on your device.
    * Remember projects like these and the work done on them is a hobby to the
    * contributors and the team members, no one is working for you nor is getting paid for it
    * have some respect for the work done by them since it is done purely on interest or a hobby
    */

ABOUT
    ArrowOS
    is an Android Open Source Project based Android mobile operating system started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
    Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Code Review: review.arrowos.net
    E-mail: arrowos.contact
    PayPal: Donate to us
    Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?
    • Almost everything

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • Bluetooth can pair to devices but will not connect
    • Selinux Permissive (probably will never fix cause i dont care for it)
    • audio is kinda quiet compared to stockrom
    • You tell me
    Be sure to include a log : check how to

DOWNLOADS
    Click here to Download
    Tip: Find your device codename , enter it into search and look for the latest date, i upload all devices into one repo so its yeah its kinda a mess.
    Tip: If no Android 13 gapps are available yet, use NikGapps 12.1 instead they do work.

Read our blog article/post about:
    * HOW-TO report a bug
    * GAPPS and VANILLA variants
    * Checking build integrity

GPL compliance:
    ROM Source
    - https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Kernel Source-https://github.com/j0sh1x
    NEW RELEASE IS UP

Changelog:

Uptodate ArrowOS sources
    Fixed bluetooth not connecting
    Fixed bluetooth audio
    the bluetooth iusse is fixed but bt audio doesnt work
    Is this for the G8 or G8s or G8x?
    We're in the G8 forum though?
    Jea.. could be because ther is no dedicated forum for G8s, G8x or G8<what ever>. And often the roms are cross compatible where this would no problem... but seemingly not in this case. sry