- flash boot/vendor_boot of the desired rom (for example this one) you need to extract it from the payload.bin inside of rom zip
OTA, currently not available, so flash rom zip in twrp and even dirty flash fine when you on same romI installed it yesterday and i really love it.
I didn't know it was possible to install a different ROM as an update in the settings but it worked flawlessly, i went from Spice Os to Bootleggers just like that.
I have one question, will this ROM update by itself to the next version automatically because i don't find any settings to do that like there was on the previous ROM ?
* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Our custom Launcher3 fork with features and tweaks to make it your own * A selection of themes, fonts, and more personalization options (from custom fonts to UI Styles) * A selection of useful apps to help you on your daily usage * The Bootleg Dumpster, where you can get a lot of option and features that you want to tweak on your device * And more to come!
* Shishu (For being there) * Ground Zero ROMs Team * AOSPExtended * ABC ROMs * NitrogenOS * AICP * DirtyUnicorns * Lukas Koller (Camera Roll dev) * fxckingdeathwish (for the amazing photos for wallpaper/headers) * OmniROM * CyanogenMod/LineageOS * PixelExperience * PureNexus * merothh * Resurrection Remix * AOSiP * CrDroid * CypherOS * PureKat * theimpulson * MatiHalperin * Project Xtended * Pixeldust Project * AquariOS * Alejandro Ponce (Quetzal/Calypso dev) * PixysOS * ArrowOS * BlissROMs * The Memedo Testers team * Deepakjr_11 * tribual * ouroboros420 * Every maintainer who decided to give our project a shot * You for your interest on our project
* Make sure that you have backed up your data and are familiar with your device * Also make sure that you have unlocked your bootloader First Time Installation: * Reboot to TWRP-based recovery / Ofox * Format data and reboot to recovery * Flash latest firmware (use miui 14.0.2) * reboot to recovery * Flash ROM (Via adb sideload / via sd card) * flash twrp or ofox zip (optional for include recovery) * Reboot to recovery and flash gapps For flashing gapps).(If needed). * Reboot to system Update Installation: * Backup before you begin * Reboot to TWRP-based recovery * Flash ROM update * flash twrp or ofox zip (optional for include recovery) * Reboot to recovery and flash gapps For flashing gapps).(If needed). * Reboot your device