[ROM][13][crownlte][OFFICIAL] Evolution X [11/13/2022]

Search This thread
Have to second the earlier comments of the stability of the ROM. Just migrated from the Noble 2.6 ROM to this one and only come across some minor quirks such as: network APN settings not present when the ROM booted for the first time, some apps being a bit flaky with the root detection compared to Noble ROM but got them fixed with alternate method and trying to do quick pair with some bluetooth devices didn't work as expected (Beats Buds and Galaxy Watch) but again worked around those by pairing the buds manually and applying some spoofing patches to make the Samsung Galaxy Wear Framework believe the the device is a Pixel rather than a note 9.

Other than that using it as a daily driver with no other issues. Too early to comment on battery life yet but really pleased over all with the ROM :)

SOUZEGB

Sep 25, 2022
HI I have problem with busybox installing on this system after every reboot is keep unistalling him self please fixed bug.

I find something who need to enable volte and vowifi & RCS in this rom tested on my phone Note 9 Exynos and working after install module magisk call *#*#4636#*#* to check if working.

Here is a module:

SOUZEGB

Sep 25, 2022
After battery on 0% Samsung is not charging and stuck on logo charging not showing the battery 🔋 and not charging please fixed bug.

@CyderXDA

CyderXDA

HI @CyderXDA, I wonder when Sept update available, that a bit late this month? Thanks a lot for the ROM.
Well, I'm busying with my college stuffs, so update for this month might be skipped. I hope you understand and excuse for me :).
After battery on 0% Samsung is not charging and stuck on logo charging not showing the battery 🔋 and not charging please fixed bug.
It still, just leave it there and turn on the phone.

SOUZEGB

Sep 25, 2022
@CyderXDA I was trying but the only way is charge some battery first and then switch on phone after holding both button volume down and power.

SOUZEGB

Sep 25, 2022
ROM is perfect but I find problem with charging when phone is plug in show charging slowly on every charger adapter or usb cable also problem have with battery when is on 0% battery icon is not show how many is charged the battery phone.

ethanbradberry

Oct 4, 2022
Great ROM , everything is working fine so far except for always on display. Screen turns off immediately, aod stuff is shown only for like a second or two. Anyways to fix this?

SOUZEGB

Sep 25, 2022
Very late update on this rom also no patch security every month like they said every month in information on evolutionx ?

Battery 🔋 is blinking on red color 20% and show green color on 90% not on 100%
Please change on 15% start blinking with red color and green on 100% charger is show also slowly charging when charging on every adapter or usb cable but charging fast and after battery is on 0% not showing how many battery is charged actually also after every restart CPU is going up to 75c and I don't know if this is can be problem with kernel or this is normal on every custom rom @CyderXDA also please check camera sometimes can lagging and you need switch from back to front camera and vice versa, rest of them is pretty good thank you for your ROM.

All the best

Erygen73

Sep 18, 2022
Pil 🔋 %20'de kırmızı renkte değil diyorsun ve %100'de yeşil renk gösteriyor
Lütfen %15'te, kırmızı renkle yeşil sönmeye başlangıçta ve %100 şarjda veya şarjda yavaşlıyor, ancak onu şarjdan kısa süre sonra, gerilimden sonra sönmeden sonra kaç pilin gerilime geçmiyor. CPU'yu yeniden kullanıma yönelik 75c'ye ortaya çıkıyor ve kendi kendine özgü bir sorunlu eğitim veya bu onun özel romda normal olup bundan sonra gelemeyecek @CyderXDA @CyderXDA[/USER] ayrıca kimi zaman gecikebilir ve başarısız olabilir. arkadan ilerlemek ve tam tersi, geriya dönük iyi ROM'larınız için katkıda bulunurlar.

herşey gönlünce olsu

Pil 🔋 %20'de kırmızı renkte yanıp sönüyor ve %100'de değil %90'da yeşil renk gösteriyor
Lütfen %15'te değiştirin, kırmızı renkle yanıp sönmeye başlayın ve %100 şarj cihazında yeşil, ayrıca her adaptör veya usb kablosunda şarj olurken yavaş şarj oluyor, ancak hızlı ve pil açıldıktan sonra şarj oluyor, her şarjdan sonra gerçekte kaç pilin şarj edildiğini göstermiyor. CPU'yu yeniden başlatma 75c'ye çıkıyor ve bunun çekirdekle ilgili bir sorun olup olmadığını veya bu her özel romda normal olup olmadığını bilmiyorum @CyderXDA ayrıca lütfen kameranın bazen gecikebileceğini ve ihtiyacınız olduğunu kontrol edin. arkadan ön kameraya geçin ve tam tersi, geri kalanı oldukça iyi ROM'unuz için teşekkür ederiz.

herşey gönlünce
olsuntry camera go versions
assign the good worker as the system

Battery 🔋 is blinking on red color 20% and show green color on 90% not on 100%
Please change on 15% start blinking with red color and green on 100% charger is show also slowly charging when charging on every adapter or usb cable but charging fast and after battery is on 0% not showing how many battery is charged actually also after every restart CPU is going up to 75c and I don't know if this is can be problem with kernel or this is normal on every custom rom @CyderXDA also please check camera sometimes can lagging and you need switch from back to front camera and vice versa, rest of them is pretty good thank you for your ROM.

All the best
listen to camera go versions assign the good one as system. remove the old one from the system first. these are not full google cameras
may be incompatible with the phone

SOUZEGB

Sep 25, 2022
HI I was trying another things is added and switch the camera miui on aosp in magisk but is crashed.

Erygen73

Sep 18, 2022
loading another camera crashes, just try the one that suits you from the camera go models

FoxMmm-0.6.5.apk + terminal-debloater-v5_1.zip You can install and use magisk modules more easily from here.

I think there will be an update soon

SOUZEGB

Sep 25, 2022
Thanks bro for providing me this I was looking magisk manager module but I still can't find any camera module for this A13

Erygen73

Sep 18, 2022
If you tell me the brand of phone you are using, I will take a look and send you a link. you try. You're welcome

Erygen73

Sep 18, 2022
I'm sending another one, you use it out of system

Attachments

• CameraGo_2.5_Greatness_Special.apk
    42.4 MB · Views: 47
  • Open Camera Pro Apk.apk
    2.7 MB · Views: 35
Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Still tell us about fast charging, I always get "slow letter" or he warned it's generic.
    Ignore. It's still fast charging.
    Good work @CyderXDA. I flashed the ROM today and it went well but I encountered a n issue. My galaxy Note 9 has a service patch before I flashed. After the whole thing my phone continue to right my network is temporary unavailable please would I do to patch and restore the service again, very urgent
    Nope. It will never work on AOSP. Use OneUI-based and re-patch it.
    View attachment 5765647Ever since I downloaded a custom ROM after that the problem happened note 960f model Let me know in the comments if you find any issues
    Skill issues. The red line already said everything. Try to read and Google it.

IvlZLyc.png

Evolution X 7.x for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 [crownlte]

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,
    * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following
    * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if
    * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.
    */

0KUV8YX.png

Keep Evolving
    Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!
    - Team Evolution X -
    @joeyhuab
    @RealAkito
    @AnierinB

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

SRQCjQJ.png

What are our features?

- Just flash and check "The Evolver". We have tons of features combined together from different ROMs."

CIrL2gb.png

VoLTE
    VoWIFI
    Encryption

You tell me!

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

o2G52Ve.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    2. Reboot to TWRP.
    3. Wipe Dalvik/Cache. System, Data, Vendor
    4. Format Data
    5. Flash ROM.zip
    6. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    3. Reboot to Recovery
    4. Sideload ROM.zip
    5. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving
    OR SIMPLY USE UPDATER

dvp0Hq1.png

Download

Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support

S2t0kJ9.png
    Evolution X 7.2 | Android 13 Update is now available!
    Changelogs:
    - Switch to EROFS for /system and /vendor.
    - Enabled SamsungDAP (Dolby Atmos).
    - Bring back Smart Pixels.
    - props: Disable client composition cache.
    - Disable gms components for better WiFi speeds.
    - Fixed laggy bootanimation.
    - Overall smoothness improved.
    - Upstreamed kernel to 4.9.330
    - Rebased trees and kernel.

NOTE: Format Data and clean flash is a MUST on this build!
    Read this instructions before flashing! | Download Recovery!
    Full changelogs at here!
    Consider donate me at Patreon!
    Evolution X 7.0 | Android 13 Update is now available!

#NOTE: DO NOT dirty flash from 12.1 builds!

Noticable Changelogs:
    - Fixed FC in some apps
    - Amogus icon :)
    - Back to ルミン with some changes

Full changelogs can be found at here

If you like my work, consider donating me at Paypal!

Enjoy and #KeepEvolving!
    with all the respect,i want ask you if there is any s pen features that works on evolution x?
    No and never :)
    Evolution X 7.2 | Android 13 Update is now available!

Noticable Changelogs:
    - Bring back 1440p EvolutionX bootanimation.
    - Fixed Camera bug.
    - Encrypted by default, so a clean flash with format data is required!
    - exynos9810-common: Build libexynosutils, libion.
    - exynos9810-common: Import RIL from N770FXXS8EUI4 stack.
    - exynos9810-common: Import gs101 memtrack HAL.
    - exyns9810-common: overlay: back to stock status bar heights.
    - Upstreamed kernel to 4.9.327 and some improvements.

NOTE: Format Data and clean flash is a MUST on this build in order to enable encryption! If you don't want to enable encryption, flash DFEv2 (the file can be found on telegram support group) after build.zip, else you won't boot the ROM!

If you like my work, consider donating me at Paypal!