[ROM][13][fajita][Official]PixelExperience 13 [AOSP][OnePlus 6T]

Search This thread

kmr168401

Jul 2, 2016
OnePlus 6T
Thanks for the rom and kernelsu. I have installed rom through your twrp after first boot using the same twrp I have installed kernelsu and I have downloaded kernelsu apk from their github and installed, given root permission to the root application, now everything works including banking application, so thanks for the rom and kernelsu. (But I think pixelexperience rom recovery is not supporting sideloading of dynamic partition rom.) 👍

Last edited:

artik-ice

Apr 17, 2018
Hello guys! My pixel 6 was broken and i need to use somethink else( This rom whery nice, i like it. But how to root this ROM? when i install Magisk system wont start. When i uninstall Magisk its start whithout problems.
also i have a question to the creator- can you add google photo unlimited support? because if not that, im didnt searching a ways, how to root my phone. Thanks for all. And sorry for my english, its not my native language

kmr168401

Jul 2, 2016
OnePlus 6T
Hello guys! My pixel 6 was broken and i need to use somethink else( This rom whery nice, i like it. But how to root this ROM? when i install Magisk system wont start. When i uninstall Magisk its start whithout problems.
also i have a question to the creator- can you add google photo unlimited support? because if not that, im didnt searching a ways, how to root my phone. Thanks for all. And sorry for my english, its not my native language
sorry I do not understand about your installation of magisk, from my experience do not sideload magisk from pixelexperience recovery, just boot twrp image shared in second post in first page, through temporary booting twrp you can install magisk (canary version, do not install stable version, i think it may not install properly). as well as I have checked in my gphotos settings, it says gphoto unlimited with storage saver option, so photos will not be backup in original quality. I hope you can understand my broken english

artik-ice

Apr 17, 2018
sorry I do not understand about your installation of magisk, from my experience do not sideload magisk from pixelexperience recovery, just boot twrp image shared in second post in first page, through temporary booting twrp you can install magisk (canary version, do not install stable version, i think it may not install properly). as well as I have checked in my gphotos settings, it says gphoto unlimited with storage saver option, so photos will not be backup in original quality. I hope you can understand my broken english
I use temporary booted twrp. Ok, i will try not stable version. I just check, when i want to open settings of google photo app, i received a crash of app. I also tried to delete update, but that didn't help for me

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2022
Xiaomi Mi 5X
I use temporary booted twrp. Ok, i will try not stable version. I just check, when i want to open settings of google photo app, i received a crash of app. I also tried to delete update, but that didn't help for me
There should be unlimited space for google photo. And if something is wrong, try to format the userdata. And for Magisk I will drop erofs and return to ext4 for the partitions, which might solve the problem. Also if you just want to get the root permission, you can use kernelsu instead, with which you can even pass SafetyNet.

Reactions: artik-ice

Nichie

Dec 21, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Hello, been a very long time since i have done any rom flashing (last done on oneplus one)

had a spare 6t on latest stock rom lying around and decided to flash this.

used the guide here (https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/fajita/install/) till i got stuck flashing the rom at the end

i then tried this (https://github.com/snnbyyds/PE-retrofit_dynamic_partitions-Migration/blob/main/README.md) but still failed to install the rom with the following error-

Error applying update: 63 (ErrorCode::kPostInstallmountError)
ERROR: recovery: Error in /sideload/package.zip (status 1)

is there anything i am missing?

Thanks in advance

Oct 1, 2022
Xiaomi Mi 5X
Hello, been a very long time since i have done any rom flashing (last done on oneplus one)

had a spare 6t on latest stock rom lying around and decided to flash this.

used the guide here (https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/fajita/install/) till i got stuck flashing the rom at the end

i then tried this (https://github.com/snnbyyds/PE-retrofit_dynamic_partitions-Migration/blob/main/README.md) but still failed to install the rom with the following error-

Error applying update: 63 (ErrorCode::kPostInstallmountError)
ERROR: recovery: Error in /sideload/package.zip (status 1)

is there anything i am missing?

Thanks in advance
You must use TWRP or OrangeFox from here. https://sourceforge.net/projects/sn-roms

Reactions: Nichie

Sblesh

Jan 5, 2011
Hello, I have a few questions:
Is it a good daily driver rom? (don't have much time during work days and need a responsive phone)
Google Pay works with this rom?
And Call screening (for call center spam)?

Thanks!

tesseractxda

Nov 23, 2018
I installed it and everything was smooth, even the face unlock. That's until the device started heating up while installing apps, to a very concerning level, that I rushed to reinstall other ROM. :(

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any logs as I'm very worried about the heat.

artik-ice

Apr 17, 2018
can enyone test if fast charging works. Because i feel like my phone didnt support dash charge anymore with this rom

artik-ice

Apr 17, 2018
and i still have a problems with opening setting in google photo app. I think it was after my attempt to install magisk but i complete erase my phone, reinstall rom and still get same error

cruzifyer99

Feb 4, 2023
Awesome man! Only legends bringing Op6T fajita alive. Feels like it can still run more Android versions without lags and smoothness. What a device and builds!! Excellent.

kmr168401

Jul 2, 2016
OnePlus 6T
and i still have a problems with opening setting in google photo app. I think it was after my attempt to install magisk but i complete erase my phone, reinstall rom and still get same error
"And for Magisk I will drop erofs and return to ext4 for the partitions, which might solve the problem. "
This statement is directly from the rom maintainer so wait for the next build with magisk flash support.

artik-ice

Apr 17, 2018
"And for Magisk I will drop erofs and return to ext4 for the partitions, which might solve the problem. "
This statement is directly from the rom maintainer so wait for the next build with magisk flash support.
No, i just found a problem. Thats because i use a main language in a phone different from English
When i changed language to English everything ok. But if i use Ukrainian, i got an error

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

TMruzAQ.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 6T [fajita]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

For testing builds: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sn-roms/

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

My telegram group: https://t.me/sn_roms
    My QQ groups: 550920309 / 582280627

We have a Telegram group now!!

And new update is on the way! (October Update, 13.0.0_r7)
    Screenshot_20221019-110705.jpg
    Just letting you know this rom with the latest update is really smooth with very good battery life. I haven't came across much at all that don't work excluding the finger print reader but that is listed. Thanks for making this!