[ROM][13][hotdogb] Project Elixir [OFFICIAL] [OnePlus 7T][AOSP]

Search This thread

marius_902002

Dec 28, 2010
sideload i have not tried, but I tried elixir updater (which does not work, shows error fetching change log), and install from local storage option from inside elixir updater, but it shows me the same error as for you. error finding default.
so no update for us :p

Dikruzz

Jan 18, 2023
What about an update for slider function capability of this os? Who else waiting for it?

aapicks

Sep 27, 2022
Please, I'm desperate for help, I stopped the msm tool in the first 5s, did I hard bricked my device?

saintjimmy1984

May 13, 2018
Does this rom have option for brightness slider on the bottom of qs panel ? So many roms missed this feature and I think it's a must have.

marius_902002

Dec 28, 2010
Does this rom have option for brightness slider on the bottom of qs panel ? So many roms missed this feature and I think it's a must have.
even more than the option of bottom brightness slider, it has the option to show the slider always (when opening notification panel). Before I had to swipe 2 times (one to open notification, second to expand quick settings menu). Now when opening notification panel I can already see the slider there, no need for a second swipe to expand.
Great job Elixir 3.5!

Reactions: sourav24071999

saintjimmy1984

May 13, 2018
I couldn.t install v.3.5 released on 30.01, using LOS recovery gave me errors + aborted installation process ( when on 47%, after bypass ). And other recoveries didn't work at all (pixel, crdroid).
However there were no problems in flashing v.3.5, the one released earlier on 18.01.

Reactions: marius_902002

marius_902002

Dec 28, 2010
I also have 3.5 released on 18.01 and I had issues installing the update from 30.01.
Also, whoever is running 3.5 from 18.01, is GPS working ok for you? I go outside, start Waze or Running App and it takes about 5 minute to get a precise location.
They show me an approximate location with low accuracy and only after about 5 Minutes I get a precise location. Does anyone else also have this issue?

Also, when trying to screen cast to TV the phone restarts. Can somebody else confirm these bugs? Thank you.

marius_902002

Dec 28, 2010
adding to the list of bugs the fact that Android Auto is not working.
so we have screen cast, GPS taking a lot of time to localize, no Android Auto...

aapicks

Sep 27, 2022
I couldn.t install v.3.5 released on 30.01, using LOS recovery gave me errors + aborted installation process ( when on 47%, after bypass ). And other recoveries didn't work at all (pixel, crdroid).
However there were no problems in flashing v.3.5, the one released earlier on 18.01.
same for me, I spent 2 weeks trying to flash it (msm tool>flashing LOS recovery>ERROR... msm tool>flashing p. exp.> error), I just gave up and installed the 18.01 version having issues with whatsapp, bluetooth on my car and some apps. I've mentioned the issues on the telegram support group and all the answers are "TWRP"... but I believe no one else has even flashed it using that method

Jan 18, 2022
Xiaomi Redmi 6
OnePlus 7T

Uppw05s.png

Project Elixir v3.5 OFFICIAL Update | Android 13

Source Side Changelog :

https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

Download:
https://downloads.projectelixiros.com/

Reporting bugs without proper logs will be considered as a feature : )

// A screenshot is worth of thousand words //

Important Notes :
• Selinux is Enforcing, encryption, CTS passes and banking apps working
• If you are moving from ANDROID 12 to ANDROID 13 Clean Flash (Format Data) Is COMPULSORY to avoid bugs.

// Do consider donating if you want to appreciate our work //

UPI ID: dwarmachine24@oksbi (Indian Users)
Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

fix your damn website bro

Last edited by a moderator:

chintu1234

Dec 28, 2011
Navi mumbai
Few issues I had:

1. Alert slider doesn't work.
2. Sometimes system ui crashes.
3. Udfps after long sleep doesn't turn up until you click on the power button to wake the screen up.
4. Auto Brightness is broken, it goes full brightness at night without any reason.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2ywS3ld.png

Project Elixir for the OnePlus 7T [hotdogb]

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."​

wcpCZ77.png

Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!

hi3OOmI.png

- Saurav - Founder / lead Developer

- Nishant - Co-lead Developer / Team

- Probir - Developer / Team

-
    Mayur
    - Developer / Team

-
    And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

Wotz2ga.png

// Checkout the latest changes you get //

Latest Changelog: https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

NOTE : In Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

eWpOZ42.png

Latest Screenshots : https://projectelixiros.com/gallery

NOTE : In Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

SP96Kkk.png

--------- > OFFICIAL Download Server < ---------

NOTE:
    Please keep in mind that these are Gapps Builds and there is no vanilla build of this rom available.

--------- > Visit Our OFFICIAL Website < ---------

3UmK6nS.png

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A12 to A13)

- Download the latest build
    - Take a backup for safe side
    - Boot to Recovery (Use cr droid recovery)
    - Format Data by typing yes
    - Flash the latest build
    - Reboot

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
    Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?

You tell me!

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
    for more READ THIS

NcqtMEY.png

- Android Open-Source Project
    - Pixel Experience
    - LineageOS
    - Proton AOSP
    - Arrow OS

XDA Banner and Template Credit goes to Amaan

- Others, I may have forgot to mention

sRsgSk5.png

- Android OS version: 13.0
    - Security patch: September 2022
    - Build author/Device Maintainer : <Master & Saurav>
    - DEVICE: <OnePlus 7T>
    - DEVICE CODENAME: <hotdogb>

---- Sources and Documentation ----

-- ROM Source Code --

-- Kernel Source --

-- Documentation & Maintainership --

BCxDddP.png

tEWDK3G.png

// Giving a little can HELP a lot //

- As you know build is free but building ROM needs server and in order to maintain the source, we need High-End Servers that are generally very expensive and need to be renewed every single month and as a student its quite difficult. To meet with our technical expenses, a cup of coffee, and the efforts of the developers we need your monetary support!

- Do consider donating or buying me a coffee on Paypal or join us on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards if you want to appreciate our work.
    - Thank you for your support !

* UPI ID: dwarmachine24@oksbi (Indian Users)
    * Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

pzSDMqf.png

Project Elixir v3.2 OFFICIAL Update | Android 13

Source Side Changelog :

https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

Download:
    https://downloads.projectelixiros.com/

Reporting bugs without proper logs will be considered as a feature : )

Important Notes :
    • Selinux is Enforcing, encryption, CTS passes and banking apps working
    • If you are moving from ANDROID 12 to ANDROID 13 Clean Flash (Format Data) Is COMPULSORY to avoid bugs.

// Do consider donating if you want to appreciate our work //

UPI ID: dwarmachine24@oksbi (Indian Users)
    Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

Works great so far. Feels very smooth. Did not encountered any major issues. Kudos to team.
    So far found these issues.
    1. Camera app crashes upon opening. Hence using GCam as alternative.
    2. UDFPS is not at proper place in few apps.
    Battery backup is slightly on lower side but using since 2 days, so it might improve after few more days.
    Update:

Battery backup is slightly improved after few cycles. Getting around 4:30-5:00 hrs of SOT.
    No major hiccups found. Pretty stable apart from above two issues.
    1. Settings crashes when use hotspot and tethering.
    2. Screen Recorder lags while recording. Output looks smooth though.
    Update:

Battery backup is slightly improved after few cycles. Getting around 4:30-5:00 hrs of SOT.
    No major hiccups found. Pretty stable apart from above two issues.
    1. Settings crashes when use hotspot and tethering.
    2. Screen Recorder lags while recording. Output looks smooth though.
    Update after 3.2:

UDFPS placement is fixed now.
    Crashing of settings when use hotspot and tethering also appears to be fixed, haven't faced issue since update.
    Works great so far. Feels very smooth. Did not encountered any major issues. Kudos to team.
    So far found these issues.
    1. Camera app crashes upon opening. Hence using GCam as alternative.
    2. UDFPS is not at proper place in few apps.
    Battery backup is slightly on lower side but using since 2 days, so it might improve after few more days.