Which camera app is in the rom?
PixelExperience for OnePlus 8 [instantnoodle]
What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
Based on Android 13
You tell me
DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website
Liked my work? Give me a beer
Help with project translation
Our Telegram channel
- Android OS version: 13
- Security patch level: October 2022
- Build author/Device Maintainer: zlewchan
- Device Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices
- Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
- ROM Developer: jhenrique09
Please ensure you're on the correct firmware version. Also this is a thread for OnePlus 8 not 8 Pro
Ok so first of all. This thread is for ONEPLUS 8!! Not 8 Pro.
Dude, first of all you're commenting on the wrong thread, or you flashed the rom for instantnudlle not instantnudlleP. Second of all you need to be on OOS12 firmware on both slots.
Thanks for your work.
This update requires a clean flash. Do not try to OTA it locally or you might end up with a brick and lost data.
- January Security Patch
- Updated to OxygenOS 13 Firmware
- Switched to FBEv2
- Firmware is now included in the OTA package
- Moved to EroFS in order to improve performance of the device
- Added exFAT & NTFS support in kernel
- Enabled status bar burn in protection
- Added Wireguard support in kernel
- Corrected SystemUI package name in pinner service
- Configured additional camera framerates for Aperture (default system camera app)
On a side note, (late) happy new year!
No-touch feedback usually happens when the wrong firmware is installed. It's possible you didn't follow the instructions properly or downloaded the incorrect files.Hello everyone, I tried flashing this OnePlus 8(instantnoodle) latest stable Android 13 version rom. But after doing every steps correctly, on the first initial setup, the touch screen does not work. It does not receive any touch input. And when I reverted back to the stock rom, everything works perfectly fine. So, what do I need to do in order to solve this problem?