[𝑹𝑢𝑴][πŸπŸ‘]LineageOS 20.0 unofficial[𝑢𝑡𝑬𝑷𝑳𝑼𝑺 πŸ”&6T][Gapps][OTA updates][SafetyNet][TWRP]

Search This thread

karwankar

Oct 10, 2011
Oh no!

Grab a full logcat if it happens again πŸ‘
Also when reporting issues device and version is always good to know 🀠
I have also an intermittent rear cam problem Can we have for our default camera , system id 0 for rear cam with 0.9 instead of 1.0 default system id = 2 for Rear cam with 0.9 is working perfectly

Last edited:

Master_TC

I have also an intermittent rear cam problem Can we have for our default camera , system id 0 for rear cam with 0.9 instead of 1.0 default system id = 2 for Rear cam with 0.9 is working perfectly
Go into settings and then "Configuration of modes". There you can activate/deactivate all the modules.
PS: The second lens with 0.9 is ****. Zoom your pics and you will see... It is only for depth detection in portrait mode.

Last edited:

karwankar

Oct 10, 2011
Go into settings and then "Configuration of modes". There you can activate/deactivate all the modules.
PS: The second lens with 0.9 is ****. Zoom your pics and you will see... It is only for depth detection in portrait mode.
Configuration of mode settings are available for GCAM How to deactivate BACK(1.0) module?

P.S. Got how to deactivate. But that doesnt change default rear cam for other apps cam

Last edited:
Reactions: ravidevani

ravidevani

Feb 5, 2016
Pune
Nothing Phone 1
Configuration of mode settings are available for GCAM How to deactivate BACK(1.0) module?

P.S. Got how to deactivate. But that doesnt change default rear cam for other apps cam
Did you manage to get the secondary rear camera working in gcam? I desperately need some rear camera till I buy a new phone or get this repaired.. I checked in engineering mode, my secondary rear camera is working, but I can't get it to work on gcam.. I can't scan any barcodes or take any pictures for now.. it is frustrating.. please help me if you managed to get secondary camera on gcam..thanks

Kitch2400

Feb 10, 2015
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Sony Xperia Z3
Did you manage to get the secondary rear camera working in gcam? I desperately need some rear camera till I buy a new phone or get this repaired.. I checked in engineering mode, my secondary rear camera is working, but I can't get it to work on gcam.. I can't scan any barcodes or take any pictures for now.. it is frustrating.. please help me if you managed to get secondary camera on gcam..thanks
Have you set hardware level to full in gcam? Is any cam app working for you?

Last edited:

Master_TC

Go into settings and then "Configuration of modes". Delete the entries in the white list and black list. Restart gcam.
Now all modules are active.

karwankar

Oct 10, 2011
Add 0 in black list RESTART GCAM Secondary rear cam is operational

Attachments

• PXL_20221124_190616158.jpg
    PXL_20221124_190616158.jpg
    519.9 KB · Views: 42

karwankar

Oct 10, 2011

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221124-201858_Camera.png
    Screenshot_20221124-201858_Camera.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20221124-201908_Camera.png
    Screenshot_20221124-201908_Camera.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 43

karwankar

Oct 10, 2011
I was not so lucky.. Only the secondary cam works in gcam .. nothing works in WhatsApp.. by the way these screenshot are from WhatsApp? Or camera app?
Default camera app one from 0.9x and another from 1.0x I scanned the Whatsapp QR code only once That's why I said its intermittent But for default camera app Both rear cam worked

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS 20.0 unofficial build for enchilada & fajita

Lineage-OS-Feature-Image-Background-Colour.png

Source: LineageOS 20 (android-13.0.0_r20)

Buildtype: User

Kernel: 4.9.336

SELinux: Enforcing

Recovery: TWRP 3.7.0, Thanks to @Siddk for your hard work!!!

Root: Download the most recent Magisk canary .apk
    Either install with "adb install app-release.apk" or download directly on your device and install with the file manager (Files). Download the most recent boot.img for your device, from the corresponding recovery folder.
    Copy boot.img to sdcard, patch boot.img with Magisk. Flash modified boot.img with fastboot flash boot magisk_patched-*****_*****.img

In order to keep root across updates, see instructions here.

Included Gapps: MindTheGapps

Gcam: Included, by BSG. Don't forget to install Google Photos.
    Note: You have to change one setting in gcam in order for it to work properly.
    Google Camera -> Settings -> Configuration of modes -> Hardware level -> Select "Full".

Passes SafetyNet
    Rooted? Install this safetnet fix (Displax v2.3.1-MOD_2.1)

All credit goes to the LineageOS team

Sources:
    Kernel
    ROM
    Pixel goodies

Looking to expand our LineageOS 20 family! Send me a device (new or old) and I will port LineageOS 20 to it!

Are you happy with my work? Feel free to donate

Installation: Standard LineageOS installation method

1. Disable Screen lock (Settings -> Security -> Screen lock -> none)
    2. Reboot to bootloader
    3. Fastboot.exe boot TWRP-3.7.0_12 (enchilada version download link, fajita version download link)
    4. In TWRP select advanced -> ADB sideload -> Swipe to start sideload
    5. adb.exe sideload flashmeintwrp.zip
    6. In TWRP select advanced -> ADB sideload -> Swipe to start sideload
    7. adb.exe sideload lineage-20.0-LATESTVERSION-UNOFFICIAL-YOURDEVICE
    8. Reboot to system

1. Disable Screen lock (Settings -> Security -> Screen lock -> none)
    2. Reboot to bootloader
    3. Fastboot.exe boot TWRP-3.7.0_12 (enchilada version download link, fajita version download link)
    4. In TWRP select advanced -> ADB sideload -> Swipe to start sideload
    5. adb.exe sideload copy-partitions-20220613-signed.zip (download here)
    6. Reboot to bootloader
    7. Fastboot.exe boot TWRP-3.7.0_12
    8. In TWRP select advanced -> ADB sideload -> Swipe to start sideload
    9. adb.exe sideload lineage-20.0-LATESTVERSION-UNOFFICIAL-YOURDEVICE
    10. Reboot to system

Download links:

Enchilada version
    Fajita version

Kindly report issues in this thread and post logcat output

Changelog LineageOS 20
    20230112: 2023-01-05 security update,
    Android r20 sources, re-implemented fingerprint swipe function, latest upstream from LOS & AOSP, minor adjustments to cutout/notch
    20221213: Android 13.0.0_r16 sources, Updated kernel (4.9.335), 20221205 security update
    20221121: OS built with Clang 16, updated gcam, power optimization, NFC & fingerprint tweaks
    20221109: Android 13.0.0_r13 source, Security patch 20221105, fixed call recording not working in certain regions, minor kernel tweaks, NFC tweaks
    20221107: Major updates to the fajita kernel, expect ∼30-60% longer endurance, updated gcam
    20221106: Major updates to the enchilada kernel, expect ∼30-60% longer endurance, updated gcam
    20221103: Google Camera included in build, Dialer/phone app can now record calls in any part of the world.
    20221101: Unlimited Google Photos, new and improved SafetyNet-fix, Pixel spoofing.
    Clear the cache for Google Play services and storage for Google Play Store.​
    Settings -> Apps -> Show system (top right corner) -> search for play​
    Then reboot your device. After this Pixel spoofing is working for all gapps, and device will be certified.​
    20221016: You can now update via adb sideload in LineageOS recovery (no need for TWRP)
    20221012: SafetyNet fixes. Most (all?) banking apps should work now
    20221009: Fixed a major performance issue in the Fajita build
    20221006: Buildtype userdebug -> user

Upcoming features: Pixel goodies (unlimited storage for photos, Google Camera and more), Linux 5.15 kernel, OTA updates, Nethunter kernel, build for fajita, SafetyNet

OTA Update instructions
    1. Go to Settings -> System -> Updater
    2. Reboot when prompted (you will loose root as boot.img is updated)
    3. (optional) Flash Magisk-patched boot.img from fastboot to regain root

Safe to dirty flash over Lineageos 19.1, IF you completely uninstall Magisk before you do so.

Procedure:

1. Uninstall Magisk (complete uninstall) from Lineage 19.1, including all modules.
    2. Flash LineageOS 20.0 unofficial from recovery
    3. Reboot to system: adb install Magisk-v25.3.apk OR flash provided Magisk-v25.3.apk.zip from recovery.
    4. Profit

Hello gents! Sorry for my prolonged absence, first I was (very) ill and then went sailing to clear my head. I'm back now and full of energy! Expect updates for fajita and enchilada tomorrow. Will read all your posts and reply tonight.

Great to see that there's still interest for my rom 🀠
    New OTA available for enchilada, fajita cooking now.

• New kernel sources (4.9.335). I finally got around to merging with upstream. At this point in time, the oneplus 6 has the most recent kernel among all sdm845-devices for android. Currently working hard on a more recent version.
    • Security patch December 2022.
    • Android-13.0.0_r16 sources.
    • Tons of other updates.

Delta update failed to install, will look into it for future updates (smaller size, very fast installation)
    Still working on VoLTE-fixes, looks promising.
    Development update:

I was cooking updated builds, when someone accidentally cut the power to our building.. Power should be restored today. Hopefully I can upload today, otherwise tomorrow.

• VoLTE fixes
    • Updated kernel to 4.9.336
    • All recent LOS updates & fixes
    • Updated gcam
    • Further tweaks to improve battery life
    Android December 2022 security updates fix 81 vulnerabilities

Source
    Just waiting for the code to be reviewed and approved, will upload a new build asap (y)