[ROM][13][Mi A2] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

3jmGyjb.png

PixelExperience for Mi A2 [jasmine_sprout]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:
Hi !

Hope Everyone is doing good, I know its been long since ive release an update ...i know ive been totally dead ...ive ignored text...been offline...i know i did everything...but life happens...and it happens for eveyone...i got stuck in many of my personal life things and now i am back here. Ive made the OS way far better than it was at its last release. Hope you guys forgive me. With that being said. Enjoy the build. Advanced Happy workers day

Edited on 28 Apr 2023 20:24 IST

Last edited:
Changelog - 28 Nov 2023 3:00 IST
  • Fixed Banking Apps Detecting Root
  • November Security Patch
Changelog - 03 Oct 2023 4:49 IST
  • Add option for separate notification and ringtone volumes
  • Enabled QR scanner shortcut in lock screen
  • Enable APK fs-verity fully
  • Increased call volume steps (30 times press for full volume from 7 times - Number of times you press to increase the call volume bar to full) [edit]
  • Check proximity before using double tap to wake (Fixes unexpected wakeup when in pocket)
  • Move to speed-profile Wi-Fi-service dexopt to reduce ram
  • Use QUALCOMM common lates init scripts
  • Disabled AVB
  • Use AIDL DRM Clearkey HAL
  • Added more colour modes in settings>display>colour modes
  • Added CDSP sysmlinks for better CDSP support
  • Updated Perf blobs
  • Updated Alarm packages
  • Switch to USB v1.3 (from 1.0-basic)
  • New Wi-Fi Driver
  • New GPS Driver
  • New HALS to match Blobs version
  • Disabled APEX
  • Disabled and removed configstore
  • Dexopt All Apps
  • Removed OEM Unlock in settings>developer options
  • Updated media configs
  • Disabled logging for un-necessary items
  • Fixed audio issues (echo | loud background)
CLEAN FLASH NEEDED. SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE

Changelog - 21 May 2023 14:20 IST
  • Fixed USB Issues (Reboot to fastboot mode and wait for few seconds and then reboot to system and usb should work)
  • Enabled QR Cide scanner lock screen shortcut
  • Minor Fixes
Please try to do clean flash

Changelog - 28 Apr 2023 20:24 IST

• Fixed Call Echo Issues
  • Enabled more (and advanced) option in Google Camera GO that is prebuilt in the ROM
  • Tweaked Background app run limit and background cache
  • Disabled Ripple animation on unlock (Because it was Buggy and Laggy)
  • Made the OS as F2FS as default (Dont need to do any formatting or partiton change. Just follow install instructions and BOOM)
  • Removed SDCardFS (Its old now)
  • Enabled Android's new emulated storage option
  • Updated to latest Qualcomm USB Deivers
  • Update Audio HAL
  • Update Display HAL
  • Added Offline Google Assistant (Works some time but some time doesnt) - This is not a feature nor must so please dont complain about its working or report bugs in this (Adding it for you guys alone)
  • Added Google Keyboard-Google Assistant Voice Typing (Works some time but some time doesnt) - This is not a feature nor must so please dont complain about its working or report bugs in this (Adding it for you guys alone)
  • Added Option to enable blurs (Works only in some places - I have disabled its usage in most places to keep the device smooth and not lag and use less battery)
  • New Aptx and Aptx(HD) audio implementation
  • Better Garbage collection and file system stability
  • Update Kernel to latest Scarlet Kernel

Please try to do clean flash

Last edited:

iceman_07

Apr 13, 2022
Xiaomi Mi A2
File not uploaded, also 13 folder not created in pixelexperience site.
Thank you for your great job Immanuel, you are the one keeping this device alive.

Dormantnut

Jul 11, 2022
How do we install this build? No instructions or download links are on the website. Do we have to wipe everything to install this build or ota update

sclip

Oct 12, 2010
Yes...but i dont want to tell...expect the unexpected XD
Thank you for your work. It seems many of us LOS-faithfuls will have to switch to your ROM for our device after it lost official LOS.

Can't wait to jump from Android 11 (LOS18.1) to Android 13 (Pixel Experience). 🙂 Which kernel version will your PE-for-A2 ROM have, by the way?

Reactions: zukashi and agryo

agryo

Feb 27, 2021
Brazil

NFjZzFl.png

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Donate

Translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Where is the file to download?

agryo

Feb 27, 2021
Brazil
Immanuel Raj you are the man, while Xiaomi discards its devices to force people to buy more devices without need, you are helping a large part of users without so much condition to spend on new devices, thank you very much man, I wanted to know how to move to help you with these updates. :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

3jmGyjb.png

What is this?

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Donate

Translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Hi !

Hope Everyone is doing good, I know its been long since ive release an update ...i know ive been totally dead ...ive ignored text...been offline...i know i did everything...but life happens...and it happens for eveyone...i got stuck in many of my personal life things and now i am back here. Ive made the OS way far better than it was at its last release. Hope you guys forgive me. With that being said. Enjoy the build. Advanced Happy workers day

Edited on 28 Apr 2023 20:24 IST
    perfect, any estimated time to when upload?
    Yes...but i dont want to tell...expect the unexpected XD
    @Immanuel Raj bro it's been more than a month since you've declared about this rom. We are eagerly waiting for quite a long time. We understand it takes time to make a good product, but we cannot check the website every single day to check whether you've uploaded or not (which btw some of us are doing). So if you need time take as much as you want, but please give us an estimated time when we can expect the file to be uploaded so we don't have to check every day. Chears bro!