- Jun 19, 2012
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today
How to Install(Follow All Instruction)
(Dont Report Bugs if you dont follow below Instructions)
Android 13 Release Notes/Installation Guide
1. Clean Flash
• Clean flash is mandatory: you are required to backup all of your existing data to your computer or your preferred cloud service and avoid using nandroid backup.
• Flash the new TWRP Recovery made by Zeelog : ( Mandatory)due to various changes in fstab file and encryption implementation, you are required to flash the new TWRP of which the link is undermentioned
3. Wipe and format Device ( Both are different)
• After you flash and boot into the new TWRP recovery, format data and reboot to the recovery again.
Now, wipe all the partitions (i.e. system, vendor, data, internal storage). Wiping Internal might throw an error because of missing /data/media/ which is okay, reboot to recovery again.
This format data and wiping of other partitions is required only once every clean flash.
NB : encryption is now enabled by default and that is why a clean flash would cost you a data format.
4.Flash ROM and Gapps
*To use internal storage for transferring files from PC
From TWRP > tap Advanced > Terminal > run command: mkdir -p /data/media/0/
• Copy the latest releases crDroid Android 13 rom and latest NikGapps (optional) (core edition is preferred) to your internal storage/otg media/sd card etc.
Flash the rom + gapps (if you need) using the usual method.
- Do not Distrub not working correctly
Kernel Source: https://github.com/zeelog/android_kernel_xiaomi_mido