[ROM][13][mido][UNOFFICIAL] crDroid 9.10 [14/10/23]

Search This thread

KamiKaonashi

BE3pE0l.png

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/13.0/README.mkdn

How to Install(Follow All Instruction)
(Dont Report Bugs if you dont follow below Instructions)

Android 13 Release Notes/Installation Guide

1. Clean Flash
• Clean flash is mandatory: you are required to backup all of your existing data to your computer or your preferred cloud service and avoid using nandroid backup.

2.Flash TWRP
• Flash the new TWRP Recovery made by Zeelog : ( Mandatory)due to various changes in fstab file and encryption implementation, you are required to flash the new TWRP of which the link is undermentioned
Link

3. Wipe and format Device ( Both are different)
• After you flash and boot into the new TWRP recovery, format data and reboot to the recovery again.
Now, wipe all the partitions (i.e. system, vendor, data, internal storage). Wiping Internal might throw an error because of missing /data/media/ which is okay, reboot to recovery again.
This format data and wiping of other partitions is required only once every clean flash.
NB : encryption is now enabled by default and that is why a clean flash would cost you a data format.

4.Flash ROM and Gapps
*To use internal storage for transferring files from PC

From TWRP > tap Advanced > Terminal > run command: mkdir -p /data/media/0/

• Copy the latest releases crDroid Android 13 rom and latest NikGapps (optional) (core edition is preferred) to your internal storage/otg media/sd card etc.
Flash the rom + gapps (if you need) using the usual method.

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

Known issues:
  • -
Credits to zeelog for everything

Kernel Source: https://github.com/zeelog/android_kernel_xiaomi_mido

Latest Update 9.10

Last edited:

JoseJavierCM

Mar 12, 2022
Tested this rom and everything is correct without any problem, and if from time to time you update with security patches I'll stay with this rom for a long time.

Reactions: KamiKaonashi

KamiKaonashi

Tested this rom and everything is correct without any problem, and if from time to time you update with security patches I'll stay with this rom for a long time.
I will update it, except this month, crDroid devs have to merge every feature back in after march update, i compiled 9.3 and it was basically like stock lineage, without features.

New update available

1st april 2023

Notes:
• switch to libperfmgr
• march security patch
• latest crdroid source
• updated kernel (DarkMoon)
• grapheneos camera included
• lots of under the hood optimizations, just enjoy the battery life and smoothness ;)
• encrypted
thanks for the rom much love.. i almost tested all 4.9 roms on my mido.. among thrm CrDroid had best customization and LOS had best ram management and lightness ..im curios RAM management is on ROM or Kernel ? cuz all of thrm had FF kernel ..

Reactions: KamiKaonashi

KamiKaonashi

thanks for the rom much love.. i almost tested all 4.9 roms on my mido.. among thrm CrDroid had best customization and LOS had best ram management and lightness ..im curios RAM management is on ROM or Kernel ? cuz all of thrm had FF kernel ..
Ram management is based on kernel and rom, i ship my roms with battery efficient kernel (darkmoon) but you can flash any 4.9 kernel

Reactions: BigDaddyUnique

inorockers

Jul 3, 2012
Majalengka
Just let it sit for a while, it will start charging :)
charge like a champ now !!
but its strange for sure, to fix this i reboot to recovery and my latest twrp from zeelog is reset to default i dunno why. charging is normal inside twrp btw. i turn off the phone for 5mnt and turn it on again now is normal everything works..
and thank you so much, this rom is really great for sure, i want instal your los actually but there is no double tap to turn off screen and higher fps so i instal this rom, hehe...
thank you sir..

Screenshot_20230409-163417_Settings.png

KamiKaonashi

charge like a champ now !!
but its strange for sure, to fix this i reboot to recovery and my latest twrp from zeelog is reset to default i dunno why. charging is normal inside twrp btw. i turn off the phone for 5mnt and turn it on again now is normal everything works..
and thank you so much, this rom is really great for sure, i want instal your los actually but there is no double tap to turn off screen and higher fps so i instal this rom, hehe...
thank you sir..

View attachment 5884239
Great to see it works now :)
Will tell you, when i release my fork own los

Reactions: inorockers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/13.0/README.mkdn

How to Install(Follow All Instruction)
    (Dont Report Bugs if you dont follow below Instructions)

Android 13 Release Notes/Installation Guide

1. Clean Flash
    • Clean flash is mandatory: you are required to backup all of your existing data to your computer or your preferred cloud service and avoid using nandroid backup.

2.Flash TWRP
    • Flash the new TWRP Recovery made by Zeelog : ( Mandatory)due to various changes in fstab file and encryption implementation, you are required to flash the new TWRP of which the link is undermentioned
    Link

3. Wipe and format Device ( Both are different)
    • After you flash and boot into the new TWRP recovery, format data and reboot to the recovery again.
    Now, wipe all the partitions (i.e. system, vendor, data, internal storage). Wiping Internal might throw an error because of missing /data/media/ which is okay, reboot to recovery again.
    This format data and wiping of other partitions is required only once every clean flash.
    NB : encryption is now enabled by default and that is why a clean flash would cost you a data format.

4.Flash ROM and Gapps
    *To use internal storage for transferring files from PC

From TWRP > tap Advanced > Terminal > run command: mkdir -p /data/media/0/

• Copy the latest releases crDroid Android 13 rom and latest NikGapps (optional) (core edition is preferred) to your internal storage/otg media/sd card etc.
    Flash the rom + gapps (if you need) using the usual method.

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

Known issues:
    • -
    Credits to zeelog for everything

Kernel Source: https://github.com/zeelog/android_kernel_xiaomi_mido

Latest Update 9.10

are you gonna keep updating this rom? i dont wanna switch roms every 2 months bc they stop updating
    Yes, i will keep updating :)
    New update available

1st april 2023

Notes:
    • switch to libperfmgr
    • march security patch
    • latest crdroid source
    • updated kernel (DarkMoon)
    • grapheneos camera included
    • lots of under the hood optimizations, just enjoy the battery life and smoothness ;)
    • encrypted
    Latest 9.8 Update

14/08/2023
    - sync sources
    - update kernel
    - make UI smoother
    - tweak performance and battery stuff
    - camera stuff should be fixed