Development [ROM][13][Mojito][Sunny][OFFICIAL] PixelOS [AOSP][STABLE]

Search This thread

adhilroshan

Jan 24, 2023
do i really need to flash the firmware after installing the rom?

btw many of my installed apps crash after the new update installed.
is there any way to fix that without losing my data

Last edited:

nekobibu

Apr 27, 2015

The same thing happened to me, with the added bonus of not having access to the Internet, be it 4G or Wi-Fi. Had to factory reset and reinstall everything but now, the ROM is working. I suspect dirty flash does not actually work in this case (from the previous build to this one) because there are too many important changes, but I could be mistaken, since I know absolutely nothing. 😉

Reactions: Hugh G. Bohner

adhilroshan

Jan 24, 2023
The same thing happened to me, with the added bonus of not having access to the Internet, be it 4G or Wi-Fi. Had to factory reset and reinstall everything but now, the ROM is working. I suspect dirty flash does not actually work in this case (from the previous build to this one) because there are too many important changes, but I could be mistaken, since I know absolutely nothing. 😉
yeah, factory reset fixed mine too and backing up to google one really helped to recover some important data.

btw i would like to have some customisation features to this rom such as changing font and i noticed that the wallpaper and styles section is really buggy now. when we select a wallpaper the button will just disappear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hugh G. Bohner

darknesstoh

Nov 27, 2014
Redmi Note 10

go in app info, permissions and enable network. Apps should open so. But some apps don't get internet access, so, you need to Uninstall and install again and everything go OK

gabsvm1

Apr 29, 2019
Redmi Note 10
Is this normal? Or some erroe flashing from YAAP to this rom?
Screenshot_20230207-181722_Google Play Store.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230207-182755_SafetyNet Test.png
    Screenshot_20230207-182755_SafetyNet Test.png
    151.3 KB · Views: 66

adhilroshan

Jan 24, 2023
I been getting this "system isn't responding" issue quite often now and I'm tired of it. Is there any update coming to fix it or else I may have to choose alternatives. But I hate to reset my phone

Top Liked Posts