Development [ROM][13][Mojito][Sunny] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

alonsoj636

Which one will you suggest for better performance for BGMI , PIXEL OS or PIXEL PLUS UI ??? Love Pixel Experience plus , but this is too laggy and gaming is not good on this particular device.
i get mad with this kind of people... do you really think that this phone have the last Snapdragon CPU and 12 or 16GB Of RAM or is promoted as "Gaming" NO
IT'S A LOW-END DEVICE IT WILL NOT RUN GAMES WITH HIGH GRAPHICS AT 60FPS BECAUSE THE PROCESSOR IS WEAK AND NO ROM IN THE WORLD WILL GIVE YOU THE BETTER PERFORMANCE

for that purpose BUY A ROG PHONE OR A PHONE WITH THE SNAPDRAGON 8 GEN 1 INSTEAD!!

please stop this dumb questions which i'm seeing everywhere , i'm not saying that you are dumb... you are not. the question is the real problem here

Thank You

Last edited:
Reactions: Rey D and Mthw

alonsoj636

there are things that can improve device performance and agility... like changing kernel and playing with the kernel manager / or using a light rom with no features at all to avoid overload due to bloat and useless features but c'mon man , this won't convert this phone into a gaming beast .

iashishnegi

Jul 9, 2022
Sorry senpai , completely agree with you , but just talking about the past experience.
Like as mentioned earlier ,I was using POCO X2 (SD730G) and when I ported pixel experience , it used to give me stable 60fps + better battery backup plus smoothness in comparison to stock MIUI on that phone.

I haven't been playing games since it lags too much even in comparison to MIUI which gives 45-50fps stables.

I know it won't turn it into gaming phone , but still we all use custom roms for better performance right ? 🙃
That's why asking for a suggestion , not saying this rom is bad or useless or anything like that , I mentioned I love this rom hence tried on this phone as well , but this time even during normal usage it lags multiple times.

Sorry to frustrate you here 👍🏻

iashishnegi

Jul 9, 2022
@iashishnegi
Try a different Kernel with Pixelexperience Plus If you Like the ROM before changing to another ROM.

I'm using Westcoast Superfast Kernel with Pixelexperience Plus (using latest TWRP Beta for Android 12 to install the Kernel) and I'm very happy with this combination.
I am currently on PE recovery and Pixel Experience plus rom.
You can consider me almost noob here , it will take me lot of time like how to replace PE recovery with TWRP , can you please share the steps to replace PE RECOVERY with TWRP and then how to install kernels ? I have flashed and changed Roms but never replaced kernels.

Thanks a ton in advance 🙃♥️

Bunny Max

May 15, 2022
India
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
i get mad with this kind of people... do you really think that this phone have the last Snapdragon CPU and 12 or 16GB Of RAM or is promoted as "Gaming" NO
IT'S A LOW-END DEVICE IT WILL NOT RUN GAMES WITH HIGH GRAPHICS AT 60FPS BECAUSE THE PROCESSOR IS WEAK AND NO ROM IN THE WORLD WILL GIVE YOU THE BETTER PERFORMANCE

for that purpose BUY A ROG PHONE OR A PHONE WITH THE SNAPDRAGON 8 GEN 1 INSTEAD!!

please stop this dumb questions which i'm seeing everywhere , i'm not saying that you are dumb... you are not. the question is the real problem here

Thank You
Bro iam using pixel plus ui it is better in gaming 45-50 fps constant and ik this is not gaming phone but we install custom to tweek the performance so we expect better performance (iam sharing my own experiences) because we can't afford ROG 6proooo. and we can't expect gaming performance like rog but we can expect better than miui i mean memeui

Reactions: alonsoj636

alonsoj636

Bro iam using pixel plus ui it is better in gaming 45-50 fps constant and ik this is not gaming phone but we install custom to tweek the performance so we expect better performance (iam sharing my own experiences) because we can't afford ROG 6proooo. and we can't expect gaming performance like rog but we can expect better than miui i mean memeui
i'm so sorry bro but i saw a lot of people in other device forums and groups demanding max performance on low or mid-range phones that's why this annoy me like this.

In my experience all roms gave me similar performance and yes i play with kernel and system tweaks and all other but i didn't noticed a real difference on performance

Bunny Max

May 15, 2022
India
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
i'm so sorry bro but i saw a lot of people in other device forums and groups demanding max performance on low or mid-range phones that's why this annoy me like this.

In my experience all roms gave me similar performance and yes i play with kernel and system tweaks and all other but i didn't noticed a real difference on performance
Yes, remember one thing "software doesn't add hardware" so ya.....

Reactions: alonsoj636

iashishnegi

Jul 9, 2022
@iashishnegi
Try a different Kernel with Pixelexperience Plus If you Like the ROM before changing to another ROM.

I'm using Westcoast Superfast Kernel with Pixelexperience Plus (using latest TWRP Beta for Android 12 to install the Kernel) and I'm very happy with this combination.
Working on it , however TWRP installer app is not giving me option for - Flash to recovery.
And on app , it says - do not flash to boot.

Also there was some error reflecting that cannot detect partition or something like that , I don't remember exactly and couldn't cpture screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220711-183416_Official TWRP App.png
    Screenshot_20220711-183416_Official TWRP App.png
    86.1 KB · Views: 27

Mthw

May 12, 2013
HTC EVO 3D
Lenovo Vibe P1m
Working on it , however TWRP installer app is not giving me option for - Flash to recovery.
And on app , it says - do not flash to boot.

Also there was some error reflecting that cannot detect partition or something like that , I don't remember exactly and couldn't cpture screenshot.
To install TWRP, use 'fastboot boot twrp.img' and then there's an option "Flash current recovery".

iashishnegi

Jul 9, 2022
To install TWRP, use 'fastboot boot twrp.img' and then there's an option "Flash current recovery".
I don't have laptop at the moment with me, is there any way around ? I have an OTG and Pen drive handy though.

And if you were referring to rename it , I have done this and captured the error it was giving which i described earlier. -- Unable to locate recovery partition.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220711-193809_Official TWRP App.png
    Screenshot_20220711-193809_Official TWRP App.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 13

Mthw

May 12, 2013
HTC EVO 3D
Lenovo Vibe P1m
I don't have laptop at the moment with me, is there any way around ? I have an OTG and Pen drive handy though.

And if you were referring to rename it , I have done this and captured the error it was giving which i described earlier. -- Unable to locate recovery partition.
1. You don't have to rename it just type the name it has
2. This phone doesn't have a recovery partition
Shall I try with "FLASH TO BOO" ?
I have no experience using this option or this app. I always used fastboot.

iashishnegi

Jul 9, 2022
Hi , I have successfully installed TWRP 3.6.2 on my phone . However when I am going to install westcoast kernel ( via USB ) it is giving some store or mounting error.

It is unable to mount internal storage also , hence tried with OTG and pendrive , it is detecting it but not installing it.

Any fix or alternate ??

mr_saqib_k

Jul 14, 2022
Redmi Note 10
Hello
Well installed pixel experience on my Redmi note 10 Mojito device.
No bugs found first, but now getting one thing buggy.
I am here to report to the devs that while calling on telegram or IMO app my voice is unable to be heard to other member on call.
This problem is only on Telegram and Imo app, whatsapp call is working just fine.
I have enable all permissions to these apps but still mic unable to catch my call .

Do fix please

Reactions: Jiten2

Top Liked Posts

Update(30/09/2022)

* Initial Build For A13

Note: Must Clean Flash & Use Latest FW
    Update(30/09/2022)

* Initial Build For A13

Note: Must Clean Flash & Use Latest FW
    Sir Currently IAm using Miui, i want to Switch. 3 days later I downloaded Android 12 stable, for my Redmi Note 10 but now on website it is disconnected. Can I still Install the downloaded one or wait for 13 PE stable ?
    Hi. You can install any rom that build for redmi note 10. "Disconnected" just say us there isn't any update for that version.
    Flash roms and enjoy😉
    Since the ROM overwrites TWRP with its own recovery, how do I make a full backup of the ROM?
    You can install TWRP afterwards, that said, AFAIK there is no reliable way to make a complete backup even with TWRP.
    Hello! Does anyone know how to flash PixelExperience on Linux mint? Or Ubuntu based distros? If so, can anyone please share steps. Thanks in advance
    you should have adb and fastboot packages installed then you can follow the exact same steps written on the PixelExperience Wiki (or the universal method)
    - Open Terminal
    - Flash the PE Recovery (fastboot flash boot recovery.img)
    - Boot into recovery (fastboot reboot recovery)
    - Install via SD Card or Sideload (Apply Update -> ADB -> adb sideload rom.zip)

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 10 [mojito/sunny]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update (25/09/21):

Changelog:
    • Fixed libperfmgr nodes crash
    • Added power stats moke service hals
    • Smarter decisions on whether to use 2/5Ghz AP
    • Disabled wifi firmware logging
    • Disabled NUD failure occurs logging
    • Added stock permission for hwcomposer service
    • Fixed ueventd permissions crash
    • Switched to multihal sensor service hal to 2.1
    • Enabled Wi-Fi hals power saving
    • Switched to Codec2 by default
    • Enabled Codec2 input surface
    • Enabled dalvik dex2oat64
    • Fixed props crashes in logs
    • Added minimal xiaomi parts
    • Fixed SDM and ultrasound_extn crashes
    • Fixed whatsapp mic delay or crashes
    • Improved overall system performance
    • Mic issue is fixed other variant
    Source Changelog:
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Decommonized display color modes
    • Dropped useless soundtrigger
    • Updated WI-Fi display blobs from CAF
    • Defined OEM fast charge sysfs node
    • Set voice call volume steps to 10
    • Addressed more sepolicy rules
    • Added Xiaomi mlipay service blobs
    • Added Alipay and WeChat fingerprint payment support
    • Updated USB init configs from CAF tag
    • Added missing usb props
    • Switched to old touch FW
    • Updated device cutout corners
    • Dropped useless/unused blobs
    • Fixed touch issue
    • Fixed wifi display cast
    • Fixed thermal crash
    • Fixed Whatsapp/third party apps volume controls
    • Improved kernel optimization
    • Rest I forgot
    ZIDAN44 is not active on XDA since the end of May. Must be some personal problems. If his health permits, I'm sure he'll be back again. This kind of work is also a personal interest and pleasure of every developer. The only question is whether he will continue his original work.
    Ha ha.. Updates will come soon.. :D
    Update (22/9/21):

Changelog:
    • Bring back full stack of audio ACDB
    • Update blobs from V12.5.3.0.RKGMIXM
    • Added main display cutout overlays
    • Fixed dimens values for display cutout
    • Updated brightness overlay configs
    • Added camera cutout ring like memeui
    • Removed virtual framebuffer cmdline
    • Labeled some more wakeup nodes
    • Switched to aosp WiFi Display