Development [ROM][13][Mojito][Sunny] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

alonsoj636

Hello
Well installed pixel experience on my Redmi note 10 Mojito device.
No bugs found first, but now getting one thing buggy.
I am here to report to the devs that while calling on telegram or IMO app my voice is unable to be heard to other member on call.
This problem is only on Telegram and Imo app, whatsapp call is working just fine.
I have enable all permissions to these apps but still mic unable to catch my call .

Do fix please
try disabling ok google

Reactions: Agent Lu

Jiten2

Jul 11, 2022
Hello
Well installed pixel experience on my Redmi note 10 Mojito device.
No bugs found first, but now getting one thing buggy.
I am here to report to the devs that while calling on telegram or IMO app my voice is unable to be heard to other member on call.
This problem is only on Telegram and Imo app, whatsapp call is working just fine.
I have enable all permissions to these apps but still mic unable to catch my call .

Do fix please
facing the same even there is a delay in voice call voice transmit in what's app call ..

PixPie

Jan 25, 2022
I am using pixel experience plus june update, everything is fine but ram management is very bad, as soon i run 2 3 apps everything forced close automatically, help please.

misketmuskat

Mar 22, 2022
I was using this ROM quite happily. But recently, I started having some big issues.
  • First one is about Phone App. When someone calls me and I answer it, phone application stucks for a while. And most of the time, I having trouble to receive the call. The other side cannot hear me, nor I can hear them. When I am the one who's making the call, I am having no such issue. This is one of the biggest problems IMO.
  • Another problem with the Phone app is, I am not hearing the other side clearly sometimes. It stutters, there are cuts and stuff. The other side can hear me clearly with no problem, but I cannot hear them clearly.
  • These problems does not happen when I receive or make call from WhatsApp.
  • The other major issue is about RAM management I guess: Especially while listening music from Spotify. I know Spotify is quite heavy music player, but even when I reboot my device and try listening music on Spotify, it sometimes become very slow and sluggish. The screen responds to my touch inputs after 2-3 seconds. It becomes almost impossible to use the device when this happens.
Device is Redmi Note 10 Mojito, 4 GB RAM. Anyone having similar issues?

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
GPS positioning remains functional in airplane mode. This should be a bug.

EDIT: The reality is that the phone only sees satellites. The phone is not fix.

Last edited:

misketmuskat

Mar 22, 2022
I am not sure if this is a PE bug or a hardware problem, but nowadays I am having terrible time with my Redmi Note 10.

The phone always rebooting itself like every 3-4 minutes. It doesn't really matter whether I am doing something that is resource heavy or not. In the middle of doing something, screen blacks out, and then Google logo appears and phone reboots itself. This process is much quicker than a normal reboot, like 3-4 seconds.
It is so annoying. I tried booting the device in Safe mode, although it lasts a little longer, it does the same loop: Rebooting.
I cannot use my phone nowadays. It might be dues to a PE bug, but I also suspect from hardware like battery or cooling.

I don't know what to do. If this is about software, how can I solve this?
And if this is about hardware, I should take my device to service. But I guess my warranty is not valid anymore since I installed PE. Am I right?

How can I get out of this situation?

• Sad
Reactions: deolux2

misketmuskat

Mar 22, 2022
I am not sure if this is a PE bug or a hardware problem, but nowadays I am having terrible time with my Redmi Note 10.

The phone always rebooting itself like every 3-4 minutes. It doesn't really matter whether I am doing something that is resource heavy or not. In the middle of doing something, screen blacks out, and then Google logo appears and phone reboots itself. This process is much quicker than a normal reboot, like 3-4 seconds.
It is so annoying. I tried booting the device in Safe mode, although it lasts a little longer, it does the same loop: Rebooting.
I cannot use my phone nowadays. It might be dues to a PE bug, but I also suspect from hardware like battery or cooling.

I don't know what to do. If this is about software, how can I solve this?
And if this is about hardware, I should take my device to service. But I guess my warranty is not valid anymore since I installed PE. Am I right?

How can I get out of this situation?

Ok, did a backup then a factory reset from boot menu. Now everything looks better than ever.

Reactions: deolux2

misketmuskat

Mar 22, 2022
Hi there.
If you are using this ROM without rooting your device, can you tell me what camera apps are working OK?
The camera app that comes with the ROM doesn't see other cameras.
Any good recommendation?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update(30/09/2022)

* Initial Build For A13

Note: Must Clean Flash & Use Latest FW
    Sir Currently IAm using Miui, i want to Switch. 3 days later I downloaded Android 12 stable, for my Redmi Note 10 but now on website it is disconnected. Can I still Install the downloaded one or wait for 13 PE stable ?
    Hi. You can install any rom that build for redmi note 10. "Disconnected" just say us there isn't any update for that version.
    Flash roms and enjoy😉
    Since the ROM overwrites TWRP with its own recovery, how do I make a full backup of the ROM?
    You can install TWRP afterwards, that said, AFAIK there is no reliable way to make a complete backup even with TWRP.
    Hello! Does anyone know how to flash PixelExperience on Linux mint? Or Ubuntu based distros? If so, can anyone please share steps. Thanks in advance
    you should have adb and fastboot packages installed then you can follow the exact same steps written on the PixelExperience Wiki (or the universal method)
    - Open Terminal
    - Flash the PE Recovery (fastboot flash boot recovery.img)
    - Boot into recovery (fastboot reboot recovery)
    - Install via SD Card or Sideload (Apply Update -> ADB -> adb sideload rom.zip)

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 10 [mojito/sunny]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update (25/09/21):

Changelog:
    • Fixed libperfmgr nodes crash
    • Added power stats moke service hals
    • Smarter decisions on whether to use 2/5Ghz AP
    • Disabled wifi firmware logging
    • Disabled NUD failure occurs logging
    • Added stock permission for hwcomposer service
    • Fixed ueventd permissions crash
    • Switched to multihal sensor service hal to 2.1
    • Enabled Wi-Fi hals power saving
    • Switched to Codec2 by default
    • Enabled Codec2 input surface
    • Enabled dalvik dex2oat64
    • Fixed props crashes in logs
    • Added minimal xiaomi parts
    • Fixed SDM and ultrasound_extn crashes
    • Fixed whatsapp mic delay or crashes
    • Improved overall system performance
    • Mic issue is fixed other variant
    Source Changelog:
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Decommonized display color modes
    • Dropped useless soundtrigger
    • Updated WI-Fi display blobs from CAF
    • Defined OEM fast charge sysfs node
    • Set voice call volume steps to 10
    • Addressed more sepolicy rules
    • Added Xiaomi mlipay service blobs
    • Added Alipay and WeChat fingerprint payment support
    • Updated USB init configs from CAF tag
    • Added missing usb props
    • Switched to old touch FW
    • Updated device cutout corners
    • Dropped useless/unused blobs
    • Fixed touch issue
    • Fixed wifi display cast
    • Fixed thermal crash
    • Fixed Whatsapp/third party apps volume controls
    • Improved kernel optimization
    • Rest I forgot
    ZIDAN44 is not active on XDA since the end of May. Must be some personal problems. If his health permits, I'm sure he'll be back again. This kind of work is also a personal interest and pleasure of every developer. The only question is whether he will continue his original work.
    Ha ha.. Updates will come soon.. :D
    Update (22/9/21):

Changelog:
    • Bring back full stack of audio ACDB
    • Update blobs from V12.5.3.0.RKGMIXM
    • Added main display cutout overlays
    • Fixed dimens values for display cutout
    • Updated brightness overlay configs
    • Added camera cutout ring like memeui
    • Removed virtual framebuffer cmdline
    • Labeled some more wakeup nodes
    • Switched to aosp WiFi Display