[ROM][14][monet][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 8.3 [06/02/2024]

Search This thread

mikairyuu

Aug 23, 2020
Hello again.
Been using this ROM for a while now. The hissing when playing back sound, bug seems to be present still.
Another bug that's a bit more annoying is that when the phone is locked, the screen won't turn on either using the double tap, or the lock button, or the fingerprint. However I am able to turn on the flashlight. The only way out of this is to restart the phone by holding volume down and the power button. I don't have the always on display activated. Usually this happens once a day. Build version is evolution_monet-ota-tpla.220905.004-09071956
Yes, sound is the monet's bane. We have the unique sound card that doesn't work with aosp correctly. We've taken multiple attempts to fix it but it looks like it's not going to happen.
Bug with black screen happens to some people, yeah, it's a kernel issue. At the same time I never had it (it's been 3 months since it's around), so it's triggered by some system setting. I've taken some measures in an attempt to fix it in the latest build, be sure to test it out.

mikairyuu

Aug 23, 2020
Hello, good morning, sorry, is there any driver for my pc to recognize the device by mtp, because I connect several devices and everything works normally, but with this connection sounds but I do not appear listed to view its contents (I mark the file transfer option).
I dunno, I don't use windows.
On Linux it always works out of the box. Maybe android does some changes to mtp once in a while and you have to find the newest version of the drivers for it to work.

pap96

Mar 7, 2011
Athens
Yes, sound is the monet's bane. We have the unique sound card that doesn't work with aosp correctly. We've taken multiple attempts to fix it but it looks like it's not going to happen.
Bug with black screen happens to some people, yeah, it's a kernel issue. At the same time I never had it (it's been 3 months since it's around), so it's triggered by some system setting. I've taken some measures in an attempt to fix it in the latest build, be sure to test it out.
After enabling the accidental wake up setting, the black screen bug appears less often!

downloading the new update now :)

Mar 15, 2020
Bonjour j'ai installé rooter, youtube vanced , adaway , j'ai remarqué plein de bug déjà pas de son avec le gps sa indique et coupe systématiquement, le message Google impossible de fonctionnalité valider tchat ... l'application appel clavier bug se fige souvent,le reste sa va pas pour l'instant cordialement
je viens d'Android 11

Loïc xda

Oct 13, 2022
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite
Xiaomi 12X
Bonjour j'ai installé rooter, youtube vanced , adaway , j'ai remarqué plein de bug déjà pas de son avec le gps sa indique et coupe systématiquement, le message Google impossible de fonctionnalité valider tchat ... l'application appel clavier bug se fige souvent,le reste sa va pas pour l'instant cordialement
je viens d'Android 11
Il serait bon d'écrire en anglais sur ce forum. Visiblement il peut y avoir des bugs de son quand on viens de certaines distribution miui. Il suffit de lire le changelog.Aussi tes soucis sont peu compréhensible car mal expliqué. Please make sure to answer in english in order to have answer from users.

Voliposo

Oct 20, 2022
Anyone has tried to use ps5 controller? I got all the buttons wrong mapped in all the games

Loïc xda

Oct 13, 2022
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite
Xiaomi 12X
Hello just install the last rom from 20 october. I have a lot of problems to register my fingerprints.: Due to smart pixels in revolver . Best activate that After fingerprints.
Root ok with magisk safetynet ok . Bank apps ok too After some modification in magisk 24.1. notice some lags in rom. Need work on translation too. Do you have any Idea to register the phone number in settings ?

Last edited:

Vag-Zag

Nov 23, 2020
OTA updates is present but I need the proper recovery to insall the downloaded ROM. Wich recovery please?

Loïc xda

Oct 13, 2022
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite
Xiaomi 12X
OTA updates is present but I need the proper recovery to insall the downloaded ROM. Wich recovery please?
Twrp Official IS working for the install . For my case IS was a first installation. So i wipe everything and install the rom and firmware by sideload(the 20 october rom ). Don't take Care After the rom installation with sideload twrp said no rom IS installed on the phone (sideload with linux software) . In fact it IS installed...

Vag-Zag

Nov 23, 2020
I just install the EVO X recovery & everything working perfectly.
The only issue I still have, is the connection between phone & laptop in "transfer/Android auto" mode.
Windows doesn't recognize the phone.
In Fastboot mod, everything is alright.

Darkrai.bin

Aug 25, 2022
Hello, good morning.

In the notes it asks for the installation of fw 13, but when I install it by adb sideload it tells me that it can not be installed because it considers it a downgrade.

Darkrai.bin

Aug 25, 2022
E: Current SPL: 2022-06-05 Target SPL: 2022-05-01 this is considered a downgrade
E: Denying OTA because it's SPL downgrade

Vag-Zag

Nov 23, 2020
Hello, good morning.

In the notes it asks for the installation of fw 13, but when I install it by adb sideload it tells me that it can not be installed because it considers it a downgrade.
You come from another AOSP or MIUI?
You must do a Factory Reset, wipe all (Data, Vendor, System) & reboot recovery after all that.
Then, install the latest Evo X recovery (find it in the Telegram group) via Fastboot & adb command: "fastboot flash recovery EvoX recovery.img" & then "fastboot boot recovery EvoX.img".
After this, sideload the ROM as you know.

Mar 1, 2022
I've been trying to install this rom for 5 days. It is not installing.
First, I install the "monet_global_images_V13.0.3.0.SJIMIXM_20220526.0000.00_12.0_global_5790ecea81" rom with miflash tool.
Then I install the official twrp recovery (twrp 3.7 in https://dl.twrp.me/monet/). I clear everything from the wipe menu. Then installing the evox_recovery.img file with fastboot. I open ADB Sideload and loaded the proper firmware files. Then I sideload the "evolution_monet-ota-td1a.220804.031-10201047-unsigned" file again.
But I am getting adb: failed to read command: no error.

After installing the official rom again, I used many different recovery. PBRP, Orange Fox, TWRP 3.4, TWRP 3.5, pixel experience recovery, lineage os recovery. I have the same problem with all of them. Now I can't install the proper firmware file either. It gives the following error.
E: Current SPL: 2022-06-05 Target SPL: 2022-05-01 this is considered a downgrade

Thinking if I'm doing something wrong, I tried all the operations I described above by installing the official monet_global_images_V12.5.6.0.RJIMIXM_20220119.0000.00_11.0_global rom. Again everything is the same.

In the posts above, we were told to wipe the vendor. There is no vendor in the wipe menu in any of the recovery I have installed. Please describe a detailed way for MIUI 13.0.3. Thank you.

Vag-Zag

Nov 23, 2020
I've been trying to install this rom for 5 days. It is not installing.
First, I install the "monet_global_images_V13.0.3.0.SJIMIXM_20220526.0000.00_12.0_global_5790ecea81" rom with miflash tool.
Then I install the official twrp recovery (twrp 3.7 in https://dl.twrp.me/monet/). I clear everything from the wipe menu. Then installing the evox_recovery.img file with fastboot. I open ADB Sideload and loaded the proper firmware files. Then I sideload the "evolution_monet-ota-td1a.220804.031-10201047-unsigned" file again.
But I am getting adb: failed to read command: no error.

After installing the official rom again, I used many different recovery. PBRP, Orange Fox, TWRP 3.4, TWRP 3.5, pixel experience recovery, lineage os recovery. I have the same problem with all of them. Now I can't install the proper firmware file either. It gives the following error.

Thinking if I'm doing something wrong, I tried all the operations I described above by installing the official monet_global_images_V12.5.6.0.RJIMIXM_20220119.0000.00_11.0_global rom. Again everything is the same.

In the posts above, we were told to wipe the vendor. There is no vendor in the wipe menu in any of the recovery I have installed. Please describe a detailed way for MIUI 13.0.3. Thank you.
Forget the vendor. Do only a Factory Reset via EVO X recovery, reboot to recovery & sideload the ROM file.
Attention please: The ROM's file must be INTO the ADB folder & you must rename it to: "Update.zip", to avoid installing issues.
The long name causes bugs, ok?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IvlZLyc.png

Evolution X for the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite [monet]
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,
    * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following
    * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if
    * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.
    */

0KUV8YX.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.
    Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -
    @joeyhuab
    @peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

CIrL2gb.png

There are some bugs that are present on all monet custom roms:
    1) On low volume speaker audio is distorted a bit
    2) AOD drains battery a lot, it's better to never use it
    DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

o2G52Ve.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery(any recovery will do)
    2. Download the proper ZIP for your device
    3. Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs or other android versions
    4 Flash the proper firmware
    5. Flash the ROM
    6. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the proper ZIP for your device
    3. Flash the ROM
    4. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

S2t0kJ9.png

Evolution X 8.3 (Balut) update available for monet!

- Initial A14 update
    - February secpatch
    7.9.5 update is out.
    New update! Screen off FOD has finally made its way on monet!
    Highlights:
    - Rebased on a clean LOS tree
    - Implemented Screen off FOD
    - Updated all blobs to fresh CAF tag
    - Fixed hotspot idle battery drain
    6.3.1 Update is available!
    Highlights:
    - May security patch
    - Implemented Pixel Thermal HAL
    - USB settings fixed
    - Minor battery improvements
    - Minor GPS improvements