- May 5, 2022
Bluetooth again dont work. Switch to lineage and works fine.
Bluetooth is fineBluetooth again dont work. Switch to lineage and works fine.
No. Fine here. Something wrong with ur deviceI did a clean flash, and from the beginning I have had issues with my mobile data, I don't have connection, only Wi-Fi
Normalwhy when i reboot, programs lose battery restricted settings and go back to default permissions setting? is it normal behaviour? sometimes it doesn't happen and other times it does.
Not an issue.I found a bug with Google MarkUp and Gesture navigation.
With default settings (Gesture navigation) MarkUp is working fine.
With custom settings (pill lenght - hidden, or IME space - hidden). there is no editing panel in MarkUp. The editing panel only appears when the screen is rotated.
I don't play gamesWhen I playing shooting games sometimes touch doesn't respond so well
Can you check this out? I tried to increase touch pulling rate but nothing happened
What do u mean? My ROM dont have Smart Pixels lol. You sure using my ROM? and ur device is Poco X3 Pro?The CPU info feature is nice.
View attachment 5871365
Lots of roms don't included that.
But the Pixel Shifting Feature ain't needed on our IPS screen.
That's only for OLED.
View attachment 5871367
I hope that's just the menu point being there and the feature not actually working in the background and wasting battery. Is it?
I;m having the same problemHello,
I'm coming from another rom, i wiped everything, installed from SD and i have data problems.
I can call (the phone show 4G or LTE) recieve sms but no data.
I tried to reinstall a second time in case i did smth wrong and i had data for a couple hours and the next day i was with no data.
Is it something related to firmware?
The last rom was Arrow OS.
Uhgs great... Now I have to use Nova Launcher again.Switch back to Pixel Launcher
U send report like this?Hi all. Does everyone sometimes turn off the volume of the sound? For example, I watch YouTube and sometimes the sound turns off by itself. More precisely, the "silent mode" is activated.
Or let's say the sound volume is the most minimal and I blocked the phone and when I unlock the phone and look, "silent mode" is selected. Some program turns off the sound volume.
Evo X v7.9, Magisk v25.2, Firmware v13.
I need help
I was using my phone normally then the volume menu kept popping up so I restarted my phone and now won't boot back to system.
I'm out of options, even the tutorial on OrangeFox' official site did not work. The device is detected by fastboot AND adb commands when plugged in
- wiping ART cache/cache, nothing
- doing a full clean install as mentioned in the GH repo
- Wipe Dalvik/ART Cache, Data, and Cache
- Flash ROM (I tried both with adb push AND OrangeFox' sideload + adb sideload command on my pc)
- Format Data, type "yes" and press enter
- Reboot to System < failed, still booting to OrangeFox
- updating OrangeFox to the latest version and doing the above
- changing Firmware versions
* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. *