[ROM][OFFICIAL][guacamoleb][14] PixelExperience - End of Life

Search This thread

tangomastana

Nov 19, 2021
The latest pix 13 Rom(released yesterday) for me is not Passing Safety Net bcz of CTS mismatch. Is there any thing I need to do or should how should I send the logs if it's need to be fixed.

Installation i followed -> stock A10 -> stock A11(latest) -> pe 13(latest)
Screenshot_20221113-120609_SafetyNet Test.png

shantanusarkar

Jul 10, 2021
OnePlus 7
The latest pix 13 Rom(released yesterday) for me is not Passing Safety Net bcz of CTS mismatch. Is there any thing I need to do or should how should I send the logs if it's need to be fixed.

Installation i followed -> stock A10 -> stock A11(latest) -> pe 13(latest)
View attachment 5759915
The problem is in that app, not CTS. Try some other apps like YASNAC

Reactions: smd812

tangomastana

Nov 19, 2021
The problem is in that app, not CTS. Try some other apps like YASNAC
Hi Thanks. Actually I am getting the below error. In Microsoft intune Company portal app.

" We couldn't certify your device.

Your device failed a critical Google security check aslo known as a certified device check"

I think it is because it shows as uncertified on play store

Screenshot_20221113-124144_Google Play Store.png
also YASNAC gives CTS miss match

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221113-124144_Google Play Store.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

shantanusarkar

Jul 10, 2021
OnePlus 7
Hi Thanks. Actually I am getting the below error. In Microsoft intune Company portal app.

" We couldn't certify your device.

Your device failed a critical Google security check aslo known as a certified device check"

I think it is because it shows as uncertified on play store

View attachment 5759945View attachment 5759943also YASNAC gives CTS miss match
Then the issue is from your side. It works fine here. My play store is certified too. I've verified from my tester as well

tangomastana

Nov 19, 2021
Solved the issue by factory resetting. I think it was due to some Gapp that i updated. Now it shows certified in Play Store and Intune is also working fine

smd812

Jul 13, 2021
OnePlus 7
Привет! Я так понимаю разницы между 12+ и 13+ нет? только некоторые настройки отсутствовали, что делало его неудобным в использовании. 1. шестеренка в статус баре в шторке теперь внизу, неудобно 2. не отключить индикацию значков статус бара. 3. Нет такого широкого диапазона выбора сети, как раньше. Из багов: пытается настроить устройство и зависает (из уведомления в шторке). При запуске всегда включается мобильный интернет только на второй симке, приходится все время переключать. Мне понравилось, что экран разблокировки загрузчика скрыт. Больше смысла в этой сборке не видел. Но в любом случае спасибо за труд.

Dmitriy555

Nov 17, 2022
Greetings, shantanusarkar, fix the kernel, please. I have on android 13, the plus version, sits down faster, 5-10% fly away in front of my eyes, there are no such problems on beta. Please release the fix. Your colleagues who are developing firmware for the OnePlus 7 Pro, 7T pro smartphone are already preparing a core fix.

Reactions: smd812

shantanusarkar

Jul 10, 2021
OnePlus 7
Greetings, shantanusarkar, fix the kernel, please. I have on android 13, the plus version, sits down faster, 5-10% fly away in front of my eyes, there are no such problems on beta. Please release the fix. Your colleagues who are developing firmware for the OnePlus 7 Pro, 7T pro smartphone are already preparing a core fix.
My colleagues are developing firmware for OnePlus? Wow amazing! Do you even know what you're talking? You want me to fix kernel? Do you know who pushes the kernel source? Send an email to OnePlus. Maybe they can tell you something.

Reactions: surykant2010

Dmitriy555

Nov 17, 2022
My colleagues are developing firmware for OnePlus? Wow amazing! Do you even know what you're talking? You want me to fix kernel? Do you know who pushes the kernel source? Send an email to OnePlus. Maybe they can tell you something.

shantanusarkar

Jul 10, 2021
OnePlus 7
Reactions: surykant2010

p8pepe

Nov 17, 2016
Toruń
Can you confirm that only STABLE is affected by high battery drain and not the beta? I want to update from beta to stable. but maybe it's worth to wait until fixed kernel will be published by OnePlus?

daedric

Dec 24, 2006
Porto
Here's a quick visual glitch i found, i don't know if there's anything possible to do here.

Anyone notice that the front camera pill is just a little larger than the top status bar ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    photo_2023-02-24_17-22-54.jpg

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7 [guacamoleb]

Pixel Experience project has been officially closed. No more support will be provided in the future
    What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation). Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on: Android 14

Known issues
    * Bugs reported without logs will be ignored.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Warning: Make sure to be on OxygenOS 11.0.9.1 or OxygenOS 11.0.9.1 based ROMs before flashing PE 14. Do not dirty flash over PE 13/13 Plus. Clean flash is mandatory over OOS 11.0.9.1

Installation Instructions:

https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/guacamoleb/install/

Properties: Non-SDCardFS, FBEv2, F2FS

Donation links:
    PayPal
    UPI: sarkar-shantanu@paytm

Stay tuned

Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    Support Telegram channel

August update is out

Download from here: https://download.pixelexperience.org/guacamoleb

Donate if you like my work. It'll motivate me and help me in maintaining the device.
    PayPal:
    https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/shanusarkar

UPI: shantanuplussarkar@okaxis
    For all who are asking about Android 13, I'd like to say that I'm still testing Lineage OS with oxygen os 12.1 firmware. There are a few things still to be fixed and only after LOS is stable, I'll build PE because the next PE will also be based on oos 12.1 firmware. So expect a build next month with november security patch. If possible, I'll push a build within this month as well.
    Official Stable is out
    THREAD CLEANED

Some posts have been edited, some have been removed. Whenever you're reporting a bug/issue, please remember to always include logs, steps to reproduce, or something that will help a developer diagnose what's up.

Friendly reminder: developers are doing this in their free time, as a hobby, and not getting paid for it. The least you can do is be kind and if they're unable to fix your bug/issue, you can always move to a different ROM, or the stock ROM your device shipped with, easy-peasy. :)

Have a good day, y'all! (y)

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator