[ROM][OFFICIAL][guacamoleb][14] PixelExperience - End of Life

Search This thread

SorcioSecco

Apr 14, 2018
Genova
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey guys ,been using this rom for 2 months it's great , however I have a few critical and major issues to share
1.the screen just won't run on suddenly but the phone responds,it's like the phone goes to sleep and doesn't turn on the display I'm not sure this problem is kinda like critical to me as my pizza guy was calling me and the screen just wouldn't turn on ,also praying this just won't happen again during anything emergency or very important
2. Whenever I call ,the call connects however the call before it connects it doesn't ring ,its just when I call someone or when I dial in there's a pause no sound no ringtone and the call gets connected however this isn't that major of a problem to me but the first problem is kinda very critical and hope it gets fixed soon thank you
I don't have these problems, but before flashing PixelExperience I flashed the latest OxygenOS for OnePlus7, in my case version 11.0.9.1.GM57BA of august 12, 2022.
Instead I have experienced a very annoying "feature", which has already caused me some unwanted outgoing calls to the emergency contacts: the screen wakes up just by touching the fingerprint sensor, with anything, even my kneee :) . I couldn't find any setting which can stop this behaviour. Everything else is working fine, as long as I can see.

Reactions: madmaxxxxx

TPZ-Parker

Dec 8, 2017
OnePlus 7
Just a suggestion:
Can you add Adaptive Charging if possible?
Also is it possible for you to add an app lock?

Everything is smooth and great besides the OnePlus Portrait Mode cam. Great job man

Xplayerhtz

Jan 22, 2017
中国
OnePlus 7
Xiaomi Poco F3
I don't have these problems, but before flashing PixelExperience I flashed the latest OxygenOS for OnePlus7, in my case version 11.0.9.1.GM57BA of august 12, 2022.
Instead I have experienced a very annoying "feature", which has already caused me some unwanted outgoing calls to the emergency contacts: the screen wakes up just by touching the fingerprint sensor, with anything, even my kneee :) . I couldn't find any setting which can stop this behaviour. Everything else is working fine, as long as I can see.
same here,,,

Naeysayer

Jun 16, 2016
OnePlus 7
You can disable via Display > Lock Screen > Long press on fingerprint sensor to unlock device.

Naeysayer

Jun 16, 2016
OnePlus 7
Hey guys ,been using this rom for 2 months it's great , however I have a few critical and major issues to share
1.the screen just won't run on suddenly but the phone responds,it's like the phone goes to sleep and doesn't turn on the display I'm not sure this problem is kinda like critical to me as my pizza guy was calling me and the screen just wouldn't turn on ,also praying this just won't happen again during anything emergency or very important
2. Whenever I call ,the call connects however the call before it connects it doesn't ring ,its just when I call someone or when I dial in there's a pause no sound no ringtone and the call gets connected however this isn't that major of a problem to me but the first problem is kinda very critical and hope it gets fixed soon thank you

I've noticed he first issue as well, a workaround is locking the phone and then unlocking. Hopefully gets fixed.

Reactions: Bingi46

Fahmid RahmanMMM

May 9, 2022
I am facing a weird problem...normally adb recognizes my phone..When in fastboot mode....fastboot recognizes device but adb does not..as a result I am unable to side load using adb.... What's the solution:)?

I am facing a weird problem...normally adb recognizes my phone..When in fastboot mode....fastboot recognizes device but adb does not..as a result I am unable to side load using adb.... What's the solution:)?

Μore information is needed ..
There may be various reasons why your pc doesn't recognize your device..
Also, debugging does not need to be enabled for fastboot etc (nevertheless is needed) ..
You can: try with different cable , different port (maybe 2.0 works better than 3.0) , set up system-wide adb & fastboot,disable driver signature,update all drivers,download & Install "minimal adb & fastboot 1.4.3 tool" or "platform-tools" from google etc ..
Anyway, this thread is not suitable for such questions, better you ask in this thread: https://xdaforums.com/t/help-thread-oneplus-7-ask-any-question-noob-friendly.3954564/

Last edited:
Reactions: surykant2010

Yashraj Chawla

Dec 13, 2014
Ahmedabad
OnePlus 7
Hi, I followed through all the steps as mentioned in the guide for flashing the first time. everything looks good, after 24 hrs of usage, but I got this one issue that I am not able to access the device storage on my windows PC, anybody else facing the issue? If you have a workaround then please share, Thank you.

Hi, I followed through all the steps as mentioned in the guide for flashing the first time. everything looks good, after 24 hrs of usage, but I got this one issue that I am not able to access the device storage on my windows PC, anybody else facing the issue? If you have a workaround then please share, Thank you.

Logs? "dmesg / logcat" is needed to help make the rom more stable ..
Also,mentions it in OP, "bugs reported without logs will be ignored" & also here : #61

Apr 19, 2015
Kathmandu
Hello . Thank you for your hard work . I tried to find Android 13 beta pixel experience rom for oneplus 7 (guacamoleb) but couldnt . Any news on when the files will be available or it will be out of beta to stable release ? Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    photo_2023-02-24_17-22-54.jpg

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7 [guacamoleb]

Pixel Experience project has been officially closed. No more support will be provided in the future
    What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation). Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on: Android 14

Known issues
    * Bugs reported without logs will be ignored.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Warning: Make sure to be on OxygenOS 11.0.9.1 or OxygenOS 11.0.9.1 based ROMs before flashing PE 14. Do not dirty flash over PE 13/13 Plus. Clean flash is mandatory over OOS 11.0.9.1

Installation Instructions:

https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/guacamoleb/install/

Properties: Non-SDCardFS, FBEv2, F2FS

Donation links:
    PayPal
    UPI: sarkar-shantanu@paytm

Stay tuned

Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    Support Telegram channel

August update is out

Download from here: https://download.pixelexperience.org/guacamoleb

Donate if you like my work. It'll motivate me and help me in maintaining the device.
    PayPal:
    https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/shanusarkar

UPI: shantanuplussarkar@okaxis
    For all who are asking about Android 13, I'd like to say that I'm still testing Lineage OS with oxygen os 12.1 firmware. There are a few things still to be fixed and only after LOS is stable, I'll build PE because the next PE will also be based on oos 12.1 firmware. So expect a build next month with november security patch. If possible, I'll push a build within this month as well.
    Official Stable is out
    THREAD CLEANED

Some posts have been edited, some have been removed. Whenever you're reporting a bug/issue, please remember to always include logs, steps to reproduce, or something that will help a developer diagnose what's up.

Friendly reminder: developers are doing this in their free time, as a hobby, and not getting paid for it. The least you can do is be kind and if they're unable to fix your bug/issue, you can always move to a different ROM, or the stock ROM your device shipped with, easy-peasy. :)

Have a good day, y'all! (y)

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator