- Dec 13, 2009
Solved ..Hi .. First of all i like a lot this ROM. But i have a weird problem in the incoming calls... .I have already asked questions in the telegram group. No possible fix for now .. Let me explain ...
When i receive a call .. then i have the number who makes the call and my telephone number.. Later in the phone hostorical i have the same... Example... Incoming call from ... 91111111+34xxxxxxxx (my number) ... You can check photo ...
I am using only one sim .. ( sim1) also tested in (sim2).
Is possible to fix this problem? or anyone have got the same problem?
You can check both photos ..
View attachment 5917935View attachment 5917937
Thanks for all.
didn't fix the timeline .. i mean the timezones and daylight savings timeView attachment 5907993
PixelOS Update! (10/05/2023)
- Switched to pixel libperfmgr for boosting
- Fixed ViLTE (carrier video calling)
- Updated MIUICamera from MIUI V126.96.36.199.TKOMIXM
- Fixed clone mode in MIUICamera
- Updated CarrierConfig from MIUI 14
- Reverted back to stock GPU peak frequency
- Switched back to HWC for brightness control
- Fixed issues with Google recorder
- Merged 'LA.UM.9.16.r1-13000-MANNAR.QSSI12.0' tag in kernel
- Misc improvements and fixes.
- Merged the May security patch
- Switched back to the Pixel launcher (with a potential fix) and Pixel theme picker
- Brought back unlinked ringer streams
- Brought back the option to hide the power menu on the secure lock screen
- Added option for haptic feedback on back gesture
- Added button to upload crash log to Memocho for easier bug reporting
- Minor improvements to SafetyNet/banking app hiding
- Made App Lock more properly accessible and fixed a few issues
- Update pocket mode style to the latest OxygenOS specs
- Re-organized the sound settings
- Introduced the power-off-alarm service
- Updated themed icons
- HWUI improvements
- Reduced log spam
- Other improvements
Note: Dirty flash works for users on previous build.
Read our blog for detailed source changelogs at blog.pixelos.net
I think there is a problem with pixel launcher we have this issue with pixel os. Perhaps Paranoid ROM is better for heavy usage but I haven't tested it.I have a problem. My processor is getting hot. My device: Xiaomi 11 lite 5g ne. The processor heats up to 55-60 degrees when I just use Instagram or Telegram. What can I do to make this never happen? I tried to install the original firmware MIUI and it's all right. The problem is PixelOS?
/* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot reboot recovery
adb sideload PixelOS*.zip
adb sideload fw_lisa*.zip
adb sideload PixelOS*.zip
adb sideload fw_lisa*.zip(only if there's a firmware update)
After struggIing a little bit I've finally done it. I didn't have any knowledge about any of it before doing this. So I'm not an expert but here is a more detailed guide:Could you send a more detailed installation tutorial please?