Development [ROM][13][OOS Cam][OP9Pro] crDroid v9.12 [13.12.2023]

Search This thread

Reznor7

Apr 27, 2013
no issue here and using that feature daily

You are correct! I figured out the problem with DND, but does bedtime mode (from Digtal Wellbeing) function correctly for you? It enables but doesn't actually turn the screen black and white for me. When I go to the screen options at bedtime setting page, it's blank. I'm on a clean flash.

Figured it out! Digital Wellbeing had to be installed as a system app.

Last edited:

foxyfado

Jan 23, 2014
System volume and notification are very load.
I flashed c63 and the latest build on my op9 pro eu.
Any suggestion?

Skynet30

Jul 27, 2014
yes, it should be updated, your right but that's why I mentioned it. No reason to waste a lot of time updating stock.
Actually I tried this (MSM to A11, unlock BL and use C63 flasher) with another phone over the weekend and it didn't work that way. The flasher bricked the phone, but MSM easily restored it. 2nd go around I did unlock BL, update to some A12 build via inbuilt updater and then used the flasher to C63. That did work, just an FYI in case anyone has the same problem. Maybe some phones need to be on OOS12 for the C63 flasher to work.

Reznor7

Apr 27, 2013
Guys make sure to have proper firmware (C.63 - also linked on op), and hope you didn't change kernel (that can also cause boot loop)
In case of any boot issues via OTA, just flash gapps again

no issue here and using that feature daily
In reference to the DND bug, I think there is a bug. If I am in an active DND schedule time and I reboot my phone, the DND mode does not reactivate automatically. I have to go into that schedule and toggle a day for it to reactivate.

1 week of use: would NOT recommend this ROM, absolutely horrendous battery life that leaves me charging my phone 3 times a day.

Recommendation: back up your apps and data, format the data partition, clean flash, and restore apps/data. I daresay your experience is not the norm, because if it was, this forum and others would likely be swamped with complaints. I'd speculate that something went wonky that's causing a process to run continuously in the background and/or prevent the phone from going into deep sleep for you to have to charge it three times a day.

Reactions: Klusio19

craznazn

Nov 12, 2009
OnePlus 8T
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

texasaggie1

Aug 10, 2004
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
You are in the minority. Either you are trolling or you have a nonstandard configuration killing your battery. OOS is a notorious background killer, https://dontkillmyapp.com/oneplus so check your apps, you probably have something rogue that AOSP doesn't kill.
The oos stock is better battery life because it's a notorious background killer. I generally get slightly worse battery life on aosp roms. I notice it mostly while I'm sleeping. The oos roms seem to handle that a little better. But I'm still getting 5-7 hrs screen time with Crdroid which is really good. And this phone charges from zero to 100 in 30 mins so who cares? Crdroid is awesome.

Reactions: gwolfu and GeminiRx

93zx7

What part of, stop being an a-hole through the keyboard did you not understand?

Anyways, I'll try another CLEAN install again and hope for the best.
Just wanted to give an update. I did another clean flash install. Hulu and Netflix are working.

However, within a 24hr time period, Google services get stuck. Play store won't load my profile and subsequently won't allow me to update my apps unless I restart the system. Is anyone else experiencing this? I understand that this could be a Gapps issue and not necessarily a ROM issue.

TheSayaMan

Sep 12, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus 11
Hi. My OnePlus 9 pro is already on Android 13. Will that work with crdroid or will I need to roll back? Also, are there plans for crdroid to support being on OnePlus' version of 13?
Yes it will work. Just use either the c63 flasher to flash firmware and recovery and then you can flash rom. In your case, you can also just flash the dtbo.img, boot.img and vendor_boot.img located in kit and recovery folders.

Reactions: texasaggie1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/13.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:
    Pre-installation:
    • OOS 13.1 - 13.1.0.591(EX01) firmware is required (can update via firmware update tool found on download page, firmware button)
    • Optional NikGapps Elite Gwolf2u (from download page, gapps button)
    • Optional Magisk (boot.img used to patch with Magisk in order to get root, can be found in recovery folder from download page)
    First time installation (clean flash):
    • Backup your data to PC, OTG flash drive
    • Make sure you are on OOS 13 or at least OOS 13 firmware installed
    • Extract firmware flasher zip
    • Enter fastboot
    • Execute Update-firmware.bat (windows) or Update-firmware.sh (Linux - make file executable) from extracted firmware flasher folder
    • Now in recovery go to factory reset and confirm the reset
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Choose apply update and Apply from ADB
    • Now install crDroid zip via sideload
    • Code:
      adb sideload crDroid.zip
    • Go back to main menu and reboot to recovery to install gapps (if you don't want gapps, reboot to system)
    • To install gapps, simply sideload gapps.zip the same way you installed crDroid.zip then reboot to system
    Update installation:
    Via recovery (recommended way):
    • Boot to recovery
    • Choose apply update and Apply from ADB
    • Now install crDroid zip via sideload and reboot
    • Code:
      adb sideload crDroid.zip
    • If you had gapps, reboot to recovery and sideload gapps.zip and reboot
    Via OTA:
    • Go to Settings -> System -> Updater and download latest build
    • Choose install and let it finish
    • If you have Magisk installed, don't click reboot when prompted and go to Magisk and choose install to inactive slot
    • If having gapps, reboot to recovery and sideload gapps package again
    • Reboot
    Note: In some cases where incompatible gapps used, may result in boot issues that should get fixed by flashing gapps again in recovery.

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8350

Download:
    ROM: https://crdroid.net/lemonadep/9

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid OnePlus 9 Telegram
    crDroid Community Telegram

If you like my work, consider a donation > My Paypal