Search This thread

TheSayaMan

Sep 12, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus 11

gillim74

Jul 28, 2012
Celina ohio
How did you install NikGapps Stock? When I try with a clean flash, I get errors about the system partition being too small, so some of the apps don't install.
After sideloading the rom are rebooting to recovery to sideload gapps or are you sideloading gapps right after sideloading the rom? If you are trying right after sideloading rom you will get that error.you must sideload rom then reboot to recovery then sieload gapps

Last edited:
Reactions: LoKoO

LoKoO

Jan 20, 2011
How did you install NikGapps Stock? When I try with a clean flash, I get errors about the system partition being too small, so some of the apps don't install.

As a colleague wrote from post #248, everything is given in the instructions

• Boot to recovery (can do from bootloader or with buttons from power off state)
  • Now in recovery go to factory reset and confirm the reset
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Choose apply update and Apply from ADB
  • Now install crDroid zip via sideload
  • Code:
    adb sideload crDroid.zip
  • Go back to main menu and reboot to recovery to install gapps (if you don't want gapps, reboot to system)
  • To install gapps, simply sideload gapps.zip the same way you installed crDroid.zip then reboot to system
That's what I did and it went without any problems, only a reboot to recovery required after uploading the crdroid

Reactions: gillim74

dion_starfire

Oct 21, 2009
As a colleague wrote from post #248, everything is given in the instructions

• Boot to recovery (can do from bootloader or with buttons from power off state)
  • Now in recovery go to factory reset and confirm the reset
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Choose apply update and Apply from ADB
  • Now install crDroid zip via sideload
  • Code:
    adb sideload crDroid.zip
  • Go back to main menu and reboot to recovery to install gapps (if you don't want gapps, reboot to system)
  • To install gapps, simply sideload gapps.zip the same way you installed crDroid.zip then reboot to system
That's what I did and it went without any problems, only a reboot to recovery required after uploading the crdroid
I haven't been rebooting after wiping all data, before flashing crDroid. I wonder if that's why I'm seeing issues? Otherwise, I'm following this to a T, including the very important reboot to recovery before installing Gapps. When installing Gapps larger than Omni, nothing bombs out, but reading the Gapps log I can see some apps don't get installed due to lack of space.

this.guy.lol

May 14, 2015
OnePlus 9 Pro
I've been using crdroid as my daily since i got the op9 pro last year. It's literally the only Rom I've came across on here that suits my needs. The other roms I don't like and they lacked features I like and need. A13 is decent. If other roms could do like what crdroid does, it would be a different story.

That said, I'm waiting on the S23 ultra to get released so I can move on from the opo scene.

Hahatulk

Feb 6, 2018
Telegram media sometimes shows "can't play video", it is temporary fixed by killing and restarting app. YouTube stories crash too

alb94

Dec 21, 2016
Telegram media sometimes shows "can't play video", it is temporary fixed by killing and restarting app. YouTube stories crash too
Unfortunately it's a problem with A13 ROMs.
The only one I don't have this kind of problem with is the nameless version from 12/29/2022.
All the others I've tried do the same thing. EvoX, Nameless oos13 base , latest StagOS...

Hahatulk

Feb 6, 2018
Unfortunately it's a problem with A13 ROMs.
The only one I don't have this kind of problem with is the nameless version from 12/29/2022.
All the others I've tried do the same thing. EvoX, Nameless oos13 base , latest StagOS...
it can also depend on kernels, what kernel do you have on nameless?

G8141KR

Dec 28, 2020
OnePlus 9 Pro
The ROM installation was successful.

However, the Qualcomm diag port opening command does not open the port.

The command is...
adb shell - su - setprop sys.usb.config diag,diag_mdm,qdss,qdss_mdm,serial_cdev,dpl,rmnet,adb

It is.

Hahatulk

Feb 6, 2018
Bug: Always getting gray overlay on lock screen and ambient display
IMG_20230121_232837_656.jpg

gwolfu

Recognized Developer
Build 20230127 is ready
WARNING WARNING WARNING
This update requires OOS 13 - F.18 firmware
For firmware update, can use firmware flash tool available on download page - firmware button

Code:
1. Download
2. Extract
3. Put phone in fastboot mode (adb reboot fastboot or VOL DOWN + Power from off state)
4. Connect phone to PC
5. Execute Update-firmware.bat (windows) or Update-firmware.sh (Linux - make file executable)
6. If you also want to update modem, choose yes when asked

Changelog: https://crdroid.net/lemonadep/9#changelog
Download: https://crdroid.net/lemonadep/9

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts