Development [ROM][13][OOS Cam][OP9Pro] crDroid v9.12 [13.12.2023]

Search This thread

gylee

Aug 26, 2013
I've also started to notice this same set of problems - albeit without the data use spike, yet, and I don't use Meet. App hangs and play services failing, which seems to cause the blank profile image in Google apps, are definitely an issue. I've found that I can force stop play services and things will work again for a time. I've also noticed that sometimes Gboard won't type until the app calling it is closed, removed from recents, and reopened. Not sure what triggers this or if it's related.

I also experience exactly the same case. A force stop to Play Service is sufficient. It would be great if there is a fix. Quite annoying. It does not happen to my other phone, Poco F3, running crDroid 9 and the same NikGapps.

loulondono

Jan 23, 2018
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9 Pro
I'm having an issue with audio as a whole. Firstly, it plays WAYYY louder than it should. Like straight up damage the speakers from about 75% onwards. Not the end of the world, just used more steps and kept it low. I then noticed that my ringing would only come from the earpiece speaker. And just now, discovered that Bluetooth audio straight up doesn't work. It's playing, but no sounds comes out until selecting phone speakers, which then comes out of those at its normal really loud volume. Trying to switch back to Bluetooth then leads it to blair out of the phone speakers with no control over it until switching back to phone speakers. TLDR is my audio is screwed in general. Any idea what may be causing this and how to fix it? Followed all the installation instructions to the letter, used the installer rather than manually flashing the kit files.
Thanks

Strike-F8

Dec 7, 2022
OnePlus 2
Samsung Galaxy S9+
I'm having an issue with audio as a whole. Firstly, it plays WAYYY louder than it should. Like straight up damage the speakers from about 75% onwards. Not the end of the world, just used more steps and kept it low. I then noticed that my ringing would only come from the earpiece speaker. And just now, discovered that Bluetooth audio straight up doesn't work. It's playing, but no sounds comes out until selecting phone speakers, which then comes out of those at its normal really loud volume. Trying to switch back to Bluetooth then leads it to blair out of the phone speakers with no control over it until switching back to phone speakers. TLDR is my audio is screwed in general. Any idea what may be causing this and how to fix it? Followed all the installation instructions to the letter, used the installer rather than manually flashing the kit files.
Thanks
I had several audio issues until I disabled Dolby Atmos. Though, they were not as serious as yours. Maybe give it a try?

john501l

Nov 18, 2015
When I'm trying to adb sideload an update, I get an error saying it can't read the zip file. Has anyone else run into this issue? Thanks.

john501l

Nov 18, 2015

Attachments

• CMD.png
    CMD.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Powershell.png
    Powershell.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 42

Black_halo

Jan 26, 2013
Chicago
I tried to install the update via OTA and I went to Magisk and installed on inactive, rebooted and now I’m in crash dump. What did I do wrong??

foxyfado

Jan 23, 2014
After update i got Google play store offline also gmail. Tried to reflash gapps but it didnt work. Any solution ? Thanks

hawk1500

Apr 12, 2008
When I'm trying to adb sideload an update, I get an error saying it can't read the zip file. Has anyone else run into this issue? Thanks.
I did not, but I did find out that twrp doesn't really work with the new build. It says cannot mount system_root, cannot flash files, and thinks that no os is installed (but it booted up just fine).

Top Liked Posts