[ROM][13][OP7Pro] crDroid v9.1 [03.02.2023]

Search This thread

Whaaaaa

Jan 10, 2011
Paris
Do Flash by using flash tool provided at post #6

Follow the steps and then wipe all the data/ format the phone and after reboot... phone will work fine and touch issue would get resolved.
Thank you for your answer.
I would have a last question about the flash tool, what is the good manner to flash it, in adb what is the right command ? Thanks in advance.

Edit: OK i Just click on bat... Seems OK. I still have touch screen error.
I'll begin again since the begining ^^

Last edited:

Laskr1999

Feb 15, 2016
Budapest
I noticed a bug/dunno what is it.

If i turn off navigation bar(the bottom one) cannot use back gestures just home screen. Stock oos let me use the gestures still. This way I have a big bar at the bottom when using gboard which is annoying.

+Very weird the way back button works, not always registering back movements.

Will you add LHDC for hi res sound?

Barradings

Nov 30, 2022
BE3pE0l.png

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/13.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:
Pre-installation:
  • At this time, OOS 12 firmware is mandatory (from download page, firmware button)
  • Download recovery (from download page, recovery button)
  • Optional NikGapps core (download - note that you may also need setup wizard addon if you rely on Google restore)
  • Optional Magisk (boot.img used to patch with Magisk in order to get root, can be found in recovery folder from download page)
First time installation (clean flash):
  • Backup your data to PC, OTG flash drive
  • Enter fastboot
  • Flash our boot.img in fastboot
  • Code:
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
  • Boot to recovery (can do from bootloader or with buttons from power off state)
  • Now in recovery go to factory reset and confirm the reset
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Choose apply update and Apply from ADB
  • Now install crDroid zip via sideload
  • Code:
    adb sideload crDroid.zip
  • Go back to main menu and reboot to recovery to install gapps (if you don't want gapps, reboot to system)
  • To install gapps, simply reboot to recovery again and sideload gapps.zip the same way you installed crDroid.zip then reboot to system
Update installation:
Via recovery:
  • Boot to recovery
  • Choose apply update and Apply from ADB
  • Now install crDroid zip via sideload and reboot
  • Code:
    adb sideload crDroid.zip
  • If you had gapps, reboot to recovery and sideload gapps.zip and reboot
Via OTA:
  • Go to Settings -> System -> Updater and download latest build
  • Choose install and let it finish
  • If you have Magisk installed, don't click reboot when prompted and go to Magisk and choose install to inactive slot
  • Reboot

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Kernel: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8150

Download:
ROM https://crdroid.net/guacamole/9

Known issues:
- gathering info

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid OnePlus 7 Pro Telegram
crDroid Community Telegram

If you like my work, consider a donation > My Paypal
Hi! just installed this ROM on my OnePlus 7 pro and my touch doesn't work... Is this normal? Is there a fix? Thank you!

• Wow
Reactions: Firetop

theslam08

Hi! just installed this ROM on my OnePlus 7 pro and my touch doesn't work... Is this normal? Is there a fix? Thank you!
You need to flash the firmware file for OOS 12 (it doesn't install OOS12 but just makes sure you are on the OOS 12 firmware). As noted in the very first bullet point in the install instructions (that you quoted even):
  • At this time, OOS 12 firmware is mandatory (from download page, firmware button)
And just a forewarning, only this A13 ROM can be used afterwards. Pretty much all other ROMS still require you to be on A11 OOS11 firmware - so if you flash the A12 firmware you'll have to stick with this ROM. Or you'll have to find a way to flash back to A11 firmware (like MSM) to use other ROMs.

Reactions: Firetop

CJ74753

Nov 16, 2008
Does anyone else have an issue where the phone hangs up on a caller as soon as you answer the call? One guy from work with an iPhone can call and every time he calls as soon as I answer it will hang up on him and say the call ended and I will have to call him back. I just reflashed the firmware to see if that helped but it did nothing.

EDIT: My phone did this to a second caller just the other day, my daughter has an iPhone but has no issue calling me. Any ideas what is going on? @gwolfu

Last edited:

Mar 9, 2016
Sir, can you have a look at this bug?

When I turn on/off save battery mode, the phone screen will turn to the max brightness, and airplane mode also has this bug

This is the video and logcat zip files about the bug

Hope your reply, many thanks bro!!! (y)(y)(y)

Attachments

• VID_20221201_100544.mp4
    44.4 MB · Views: 0
  • logs-2022-12-01-10-05-48.zip
    5 KB · Views: 8

Toutatis_

Oct 3, 2012
Sir, can you have a look at this bug?

When I turn on/off save battery mode, the phone screen will turn to the max brightness, and airplane mode also has this bug

This is the video and logcat zip files about the bug

Hope your reply, many thanks bro!!! (y)(y)(y)
Known issue which is not ROM related, others Android 13 ROMs have it too.

Rfmaulana

May 6, 2018
help pls, after flashing my phone i cant thouch my screen. and i cant flash oos12 frimware it said "filed to fine update binary META-INF/ blablabla".
from xtneded a12 rom

gwolfu

Recognized Developer
Attached log.

I updated to 12/03 build from 11/25 build via OTA (local update) and noticed that some apps permissions were reset. My custom font style and icon pack were reset to default too.
Regarding app permissions, not sure
As for font and icon pack, expected as some stuff got changed there

Reactions: Toutatis_

Lilobast

Jul 27, 2019
Hi, does anyone have issues with connectivity?
My phone just loose internet connection sometimes and I need to turn on and off wifi to get back connectivity (sometimes doing that reboots the system)
I also notice a lots of errors regarding sensors and other things, is it normal?
Other than that love the rom, thanks for your hard work on this device :)

Edit: is it also normal that interface often uses location?

Last edited:
Reactions: Yochy_

NeO-TuX

Dec 26, 2016
Hello, I also have errors related to sensors and it seems that when the errors are here the idle battery drain is greater (1%/1h30) than when there are not (1%/3h). It might be a coincidence but I hadn't any errors before turning on Ambiant Display. Though I disabled it, I haven't been able to get rid of these errors since.

Example from Matlog: "11-28 13:03:17.827 E/sensors-hal(1039): handle_sns_std_sensor_event:74, wise_light: lux 51 ,period 19 ms, data c 1"

Yesterday I also had a reboot the moment I switched the LTE QS tile on. Hasn't occured since.

PS: I'm running the latest build 03.12.2022

madhuranand007

Sep 21, 2010
Gotham
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus Nord

New update give me chills !!!

Last 2 updates make me do lots of backup and restore using PC.
Those updates make the touch screen useless, and had to format all data (inc. internal storage) & flash full ROM againnnn.

Can anyone confirm, does anyone face the issue like that mentioned above 👆

Firetop

Feb 17, 2011
Ottawa
New update give me chills !!!

Last 2 updates make me do lots of backup and restore using PC.
Those updates make the touch screen useless, and had to format all data (inc. internal storage) & flash full ROM againnnn.

Can anyone confirm, does anyone face the issue like that mentioned above 👆

Nope. Updated fine, as per the last few updates.

Top Liked Posts